1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2019/05/01 Kato Rena Instagram Live

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Renacchi did this IG live earlier this month! She mostly answered questions and a lot of them about hair, make-up, clothes and so on. She answered random things like the sport she can do is swimming, her favorite colors are white/black (for clothes too) and pink. She talked about her favorite food and other things, she also answered question about members! I think Chiyori was commenting during the live because Renacchi mentioned things about it LOL she talked about Natsumikan. she was also asked about Yuiyui, and she said she wants to go out and eat with her. I think she said her favorite member nowadays is Kururun! I wonder if it was her choice to work together for the photoshoot, or if it's thanks to that photoshoot that she likes her. but it's nice, I find Kururun nice too ^^/

This IG live makes me think again that maybe Renacchi should try having a Youtube channel... I don't know how many people watched the live but it looks like most questions were about her hair, make-up and fashion. She also answered a lot and even show how to do some make-up. I think she has more female fans now who likes her for her fashion and make-up. the photoshoot where she did the make-up and styling of Kururun is great, she changed Kururun to a new person and the photo is so pretty. I think if she made a channel then she might have more fans, though it would be the same type of channel as Akarin so it wouldn't be new, but Renacchi is really good at it. she could have more fans and it would increase her handshake sales as well and her overall popularity, and then she would definitely get a better push too.

I hope she consider this! Maybe for a start she could do it on her IG with IG live or posting photos and other things and see how good the reactions are. But I noticed she has more female fans nowadays and many praises for her fashion sense and I feel like this could work well for her to make videos. if she wants it.

Btw random but her shirt in the video says "shhh, just kiss me" LOL this got my attention [hehe] and also, she's so pretty!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    http://nogizaka46democracy.com/archives/post-32426.html
    Renacchi was ranked #45 in a "Japan Beautiful Face Ranking" from last week. One of only two current 48 Group members on the list.

https://www.weibo.com/5117510254/HtAfbA0XT?from=page_1002065117510254_profile
    Interview with Sina Daily Entertainment.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Behind the scenes video from the AKB48 Group Festival late last month. Renacchi actually appears either behind or in front of the camera for most of the video (from 1:09 to 4:59, first behind the camera with Chori and Mogi, then in front of the camera after Ayanan takes over, then behind the camera again talking to Kururun).

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
  4. Raizen

Raizen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    just watched the latest akbingo episode. does anyone know where this kato rena performance is from? https://snag.gy/eQBkHj.jpg

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB's channel uploaded the Off-Shot Cam #5 and Renacchi appears again! at the beginning she is the one holding the camera and talking to the girls, then we see her for a bit on camera. I'm glad we get this kind of videos now, and Renacchi appeared quite a lot in the last 2! ^^/

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2019/05/23 Kato Rena Instagram Live

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Renacchi started this IG live without make-up! and then she did her whole make-up routine. This is nice for all fans who always asked her about her make-up. Once again I'm not sure how many people watching this IG live but if the number was big enough, Renacchi should consider a Youtube channel LOL this could work well for her! She looked good without make-up and looks great at the end of the video! She's really good at things like make-up, hair and fashion.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  7. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    June 1 is Children's Day in China, so Renacchi posted a couple of childhood photos with her younger sister and father on Weibo.
    renacchi-D448.jpg renacchi-D449.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    She is really cute since kid.. No wonder now is a fine young lady.. :cute:

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Renacchi went to Taiwan with Macharin today.. Is it for Shanghai event promo? :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Receive a bouquet of flowers from her fans.. <3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some video from fans at the airport.. ;)
    https://twitter.com/kudaTW322/status/1143711351891611648?s=19
    https://twitter.com/Tokyo_nightwalk/status/1143711756646146048?s=19
    **Credit to all fans acc owner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So this is the reason they went there.. :)

AKB48 will hold an event at Taipei Arena on October 19, 2019.. Are you ready for it? [hehe]
    **By looking at the venue.. Concert? :^^;:

Selected members:
    • Okabe Rin
    • Oguri Yui
    • Kato Rena
    • Mukaichi Mion
    • Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    • Kuranoo Narumi
    • Komiyama Haruka
    • Minegishi Minami
    • Muto Tomu
    • Kubo Satone
    • Sasaki Yukari
    • Fukuoka Seina
    • Okada Nana
    • Sakaguchi Nagisa
    • Ma Jia Ling
    • Yamauchi Mizuki
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Here's a video I've found from TVBS News in Taiwan, it's mostly Macharin speaking about the Taipei Arena event but Renacchi is also there:

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 2
  15. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    https://twitter.com/katorena_710/status/1144425125543989248
    Sounds like she had an accident in her hotel room before heading home. She says she slipped in the shower (or bathtub) and says she fainted briefly :shock: Thankfully she seems to be okay, since she's tweeted a few more times since this one.

In some lighter news, the new event for AKB48 Beat Festival features Renacchi (along with Kojimako, Nana and Mion) performing Namida no Hyomen Choryoku. This is the second time I've seen her in this unit (after the AKB48 Festival in April) so it seems like she's the replacement for Juri in the lineup for this song.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
  16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Naniiiiiii?????? Fainted?????? Alone?????? :shock: :cry:

If she's unlucky this kind of thing can bring trouble for her.. :(

Feel relieve to hear she is ok though.. & hopefully she will be more careful.. ;)

17. ealazul

ealazul Kenkyuusei

Yikes, I hope she's fine now and should be more careful from now on.

Anyway, Renacchi trying milktea for the first time is hilarious (starting from 1:33):

• Like Like x 2
  18. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

thought she's tried it before since she's into trendy snacks

19. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    That "wa!" at 1:48 was so cute!

Thankfully, it looks like Renacchi is ok after her little accident the other day. Since she returned to Japan she's been tweeting about visiting a restaurant, watching Miki and Murashige on YouTube and going out for karaoke with Sayanee and Matsu-san.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Renacchi's reaction was cute! She had one hand holding the drink and one hand holding the mic and she talked into the drink instead of the mic hahaha :lol: she laughed about it right after LOL that was funny [hehe]

I saw that Renacchi and Sayanee were talking a lot on Twitter today and it made me happy, I love them both <3

• Like Like x 1