1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^I knew a movie or drama was somewhere going to happen ever since I glimpsed her in Bokutachi wa tatakawanai. I was like who is that bombshell? After researching I found out it was that twin ponytailed girl Rena. Lol. Unlike the other pretty girls, this one can act. People are going to be surprised.

3. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    Here's a short translated summary of the news from my Tumblr:

http://rxnacchi.tumblr.com/post/150303789978/renacchi-news-update-12-september-2016-kato-rena
    Congratulations for Renacchi on her movie role! I think it's her first movie role outside of AKB. The movie will probably have a moderate to big success since the cast is full of hot trendy rising to big stars right now in the Japanese entertainment. Anyways, I'm excited for the movie to come out!

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Renacchi is live now on showroom. There are Natsumikan and 2 older men in it, probably related to Renacchi Sousenkyo.
    Edit: they are discussing about the photobook (from the title, theme, content, etc)

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    And her hair is black, not like in recent photos from AKBINGO!

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    I wish Fall 2017 would hurry up and get here.:omfg: I'm so happy to see her getting more exposure outside of AKB.
    Also, thank you for creating that Renacchi Tumblr blog. :worthy:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow I'm really happy for Renacchi ;w; Congrats!!! <3 This is her first acting project that is not related to AKB. It looks like she is the second female role, right? anyway this is great for a start and it looks like a movie that will get some interest (manga adaptation and all that). It's really a great news!!!

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She centered Love Trip on EXD44 (at the end).

10. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    You're welcome! We're so few here, I mean international Renacchi fans, esp in Stage48, so it's the least thing I can do to keep the thread active. There are also a number of Renacchi-dedicated blogs out there (e.g. rxnacchi, screechingcupcakecandy, yasashii-place, etc.) so you might want to check them out as well. ;)

Btw I laughed way too hard at this, plus Renacchi's face lmao. That glorious reaction. :awesome:
    tumblr_odhuihzcvA1v4ur0zo1_540.png tumblr_odhuihzcvA1v4ur0zo2_540.png tumblr_odhuihzcvA1v4ur0zo3_540.png tumblr_odhuihzcvA1v4ur0zo4_540.png tumblr_odhuihzcvA1v4ur0zo5_540.png tumblr_odhuihzcvA1v4ur0zo6_540.png tumblr_odhuihzcvA1v4ur0zo7_540.png
    [​IMG]

11. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    That last one is actually mine [hehe]

LoGiRL article about Renacchi's Love Night episode:
    https://logirl.favclip.com/article/detail/5725954026504192

12. DodobusuAntonioDD

DodobusuAntonioDD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Were you one of the fans nodding when Muramoto said that some of her fans might agree? :p

13. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Showroom

今晩SHOWROOM配信します!
    ライブ終了後の23:00〜24:00
    れなっち総選挙選抜大人メンバーの真夜中のSHOWROOMです!
    出演予定メンバー:加藤玲奈、向井地美音、佐藤すみれ、市川美織、中井りか、山口真帆

https://www.showroom-live.com/48_Rena_Kato

14. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    I already love you lmao, bless you and your blog and your ability to make GIFs and the Renacchi updates. :)
    You got me there haha, maybe, maybe... probably lol. [hehe]

And congratulations for Renacchi on being on the 46th single Senbatsu! Good to know she's still a Senbatsu staple.

AKB Love Night Koi Koujou - Episode 40: The Fate With You (Renacchi's Episode - Final Episode)
    http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5149.html

Translations of yesterday's Renacchi posts:
    - Instagram:
    tumblr_odk48uwwBd1vfifc4o1_540.jpg
    - Twitter:
    CsZmjwvUIAAyj_8.jpg CsZmjwzVMAAq0Vi.jpg
    CsaHNrrVMAEBqs7.jpg
    And also, Renacchi via Takeuchi Mai's Twitter:
    tumblr_odjxrf8kYQ1ulbk6to1_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
  15. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I just saw Renacchi's Love Night episode. Her acting was OK but it was so over shadowed by the story line and her male counterpart. They needed to get a guy who wasn't so dynamic - it made Renacchi look stiff and unemotional.

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The thing is to win this love night thing you need oshi support AND general public support (otherwise Paruru wouldn't won the horror one). General public can only vote for something that they have watched and we know that management still pushing Renacchi hard (with Renacchi Sousenkyo, finding her a movie role, and prioritizing her over some of the higher ranking member for the 46th single if the order of announcement is actually the senbatsu order). As you notice, her co-star in love night is great, that is probably because he has a long CV (I've posted about it in the general thread). Basically her co-star should have some pulling power to attract people to watch the episode, thus giving Renacchi an advantage in this love night thing. There is only one other member that have been paired with a co-star that have an even longer CV and you probably can guess who's that member. Even if Renacchi don't win love night, her episode is probably one of the most watched by general public, thus raising her visibility outside of core fans (may not be much, but every little thing counts).
    Anyway, she still have time on her side and she and she should be able to improve her acting. Even Paruru was horrible in her earlier acting gig and look where she is now. Renacchi acting will improve with (hopefully) more acting job for her.

17. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
  18. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
  19. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    So I guess Renacchiizu might be a 17-member Senbatsu with Renacchi as a plus? Since they did the MV shooting today and Renacchi was clearly included. Or maybe it's just an MV appearance. Any of the both I'm still happy since I know Renachiizu will be awesome.

Edit: Stumbled upon the Kimi Wa Melody special live performance with the graduates and I noticed something funny. Renacchi was laughing at the intro at the back because she's the only one dancing alone on her position while all the graduates are facing her. Probably the graduates noticed that's why they we're giggling as well when they faced in front. Or maybe they're the reason why Renacchi was laughing that time. Anyway lmao since it's so adorable. :^^;:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
  20. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

KwM?! Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk