Kato Shiho (Katoshi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Katoshi

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

group photo from Kyonko blog
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

fanart

[​IMG]

source

from ViVi

i wished i was one of these kids taking a walk while Katoshi doing her photoshoot

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    Toshi-chan is amazing. Natsucho... *bread emoji*-chan... What does she usually call the other Hiragana members?

I translated her 12/26 blog post. You can find the tl here.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2019
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy Birthday Toshichan!:ome:

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Toshi-chan says that one of the things she'd like to try now that she's 20 is going to a horse race (you can't bet until you're 20). In an interview Friday in Platinum Flash magazine, she also says she doesn't feel 20, and thinks she still looks younger and is younger inside. Her development stopped at 16, she thinks. She says she doesn't feel sad to be leaving her teens, although turning from 18 to 19 really hit her. source

Toshi has been one of my favorites from the start. Her audition Showrooms were amazing: she had a drawling voice and manner and made her seem more like a bar girl than anything else. She was intimate and hilarious. She's still hilarious, but she has never lost the nervousness that tends to make her expression seize up in front of cameras. When the group was first chosen, she was so nervous in the situation that she looked angry.

She comes from Tokyo and apparently lives at home. She was going to a two-year college, I think studying what amounts to home economics. Her parents wanted her to go to a four-year college, but she only agreed to a two-year course. She has said that her ambition was to be a homemaker -- before her entry into Hiragana, which she is determined to make a success of.

People have called her "Hiragana's secret weapon," and I agree with this. She's pretty and sexy and funny and can sing with some style.

She's making a point of getting closer to the 2gens. Today she has Hiyo-tan (Hamagishi Hiyori) in her blog:

[​IMG]

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photos from Katoshi blog

Naako and Neru in the group photo:). In the 4th photo, Katoshi got a Hedwig (Harry Potter's pet owl) on her head lol
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

photos from Naako blog

Katoshi went out with Naako :inlove:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Overture 11
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nice piece in one of the K46 news sites today saying that there's an "amazing beauty" in Hiragana, Toshi-chan. And showing us these photos:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

There were lots of supportive comments, including "I knew that already." I see that the front row they have set up, at least for the first photo of the new weekly TV show, has Toshi, Mirei, Kyonko and Memi in front.

I've liked her since the original auditions two years ago, in which she was so easy and friendly and sexy. Now we know that not only is she pretty and a good talker, but she can sing well, too. Her only problem is nervousness when she is being photographed, which can make her look scared or angry in photos (like the very first ones when she was selected). But she's getting better at that.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Toshi-chan has posted pics of herself in a hakama for her graduation from "the school I have gone to." Some people seem to think it is high school, but she has said in the past that her parents wanted her to go to a full four-year college, but she only agreed to go to a two-year college, which appears to specialize in home economics. Congratulations, Toshi!

Toshi-chan says that although she'll miss school, she is so pleased that she can now concentrate completely on Keyakizaka, and doesn't have to do school as well. Perhaps Hiragana's "secret weapon" will now come fully into play. The new Nikkei Entertainment article features six members: Memi, Toshi, Mirei, Kyonko, Nao and Miho. This could be a front line....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Congrats to Katoshi! She looks lovely <3

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    congrats Katoshi,imagine now that she focues on Keyaki.she's going to be big this year :D

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In her blog today (one 2gen blogs every day) Watanabe Miho let slip that they are calling Shiho "Shishimaru" these days.

[​IMG]

Miho and Toshi-chan (I'm not a convert, yet) have been pretty close from early on:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Now they are together in the older team for the stage play, "Team Harmonica". Memi and Manafi both say that rehearsals are in full swing, so I guess both teams (Manafi is in Team Harmonica, Memi in Team Castanet) are hard at work on the play.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    And the romance goes on [hehe]

Congrats to Toshi for her graduation though :chuffed: