Katomina SSK Promotion Thread! Brought to you by the KatoMinna gang

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by junjou19, Jan 24, 2016.

1. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Hey everybody! The KatoMinna gang would like to present you with our Katomina promotion thread! Our primary focus at the moment is to help Katomina to rank in the 2016 SSK. Our first proposal is to offer discounted votes to casual fans while asking Stage users to help cover the remaining costs. Here I ask everyone to offer suggestions to this matter, i.e. discounted price, promotions, ideas, etc as the plan isn't fully hashed out yet. And, most importantly, we'd like to spread awareness for the Katomina fanbase and the KatoMinna gang!

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

There are many fans who do this exact kind of thing every year; ask some of them for help if you need any. I believe @rka has some experience and there was someone doing it for Takamina every year too but I don't recall now who it was (because I bought my own votes). To really garner interest in this, you should state clearly where the votes are coming from (theater edition CDs or etc), who is buying them on behalf of the vote buyers, how you will be taking payments, if there will be any physical copies mailed out (like HRP tried to do one year but it famously backfired) and so on. It's a good idea to get the overseas NGT fans organized early, by all means :flower:

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I never understood why though. He was selling the CD at... half the price with the voting ballot or something like that?
    I think it was a good deal for both parties (he got the HS ticket, the person overseas got the voting ballot and the cd).

4. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    OMG! This sounds like so much fun! [hehe]

5. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

6. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  7. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  8. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

I did, sent the email. However it got rejected for unknown address. I did type it right.

Could you please sign me up. I will pm you my email. Thanks

9. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka