1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawaei Rina (Ricchan) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Tetris 2 CMs

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  2. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yep. Still freaking adorable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ricchan speaking at a launch event for the CM campaign:

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    JiJiPress

• Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another from MAiDiGi

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ricchan and actor Hayama Shono in a publicity still from the Hulu drama 'Renai shinkaron' ('Love Evolution'):

1220_rimorlove_main-950x633.jpg

(Source: https://realsound.jp/movie/2020/12/post-677069.html)

A British bus destination roll showing places I know well on the border of London and Kent [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Article about the final episode in the series (to be broadcast on 12/23):
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2179827/full/

202012210000491-w1300_0.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ossan

ossan Member

• Like Like x 4
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

A while ago, I said here that I started Gomen ne Seishun, and I actually finished the drama a few weeks ago, but I didn't have the time to come and write my opinion here. So here it is! First of all I need to say that I LOVE this drama! it was so good and it made me happy watching it ;w; Before starting, I was wondering if I'll like it since I don't watch school dramas as much as before, the last one that I saw was Hana Nochi Hare (the continuation of Hana Yori Dango) and even though it was nice and cute but I wasn't like "crazy" about it. So I thought maybe I'm not into school dramas anymore. But I was wrong, Gomen ne Seishun is just too good! I LOVE the characters and there are so many of them! and I loved Ricchan's role! More in spoiler:

So first I really like the idea of the drama with the all-girls catholic school and the all-boys school being "merged" it's unique and interesting! They did a great job to make all characters shine through the whole drama, and it makes you feel attached to all of them. There are a lot of touching moments and a lot of funny moments, it's a perfect mix of everything! My favorite characters are: Hachiya sensei (she was just awesome! Love the role and the actress!), the school director who's also secretly a radio host (he's so hilarious XD), the school nurse (so funny too), I also liked Hara sensei (main role) and the students like Ebisawa, Abe, Nakai, Birken and of course Jinbo (Ricchan's role!).

I like that in every episode someone called the radio and said sorry for something. it feels like everyone learned something and there's always a lesson. I love the interactions between the female students and male students (how they dislike each other but then became friends, dating etc. LOL), and between the students and teachers too. and then there's the past of Hara sensei and his secret that makes you curious until the end when he will say the truth to everyone... I really felt bad for him because of how guilty he was feeling. I love how everyone reacted in the end, even Haru and Satoshi who were wrongly accused, everyone forgive him in the end and found excuses to how the fire was maybe not made by him.

and this is where I think Ricchan's role Jinbo was important, because when Hara sensei confessed the truth at first, she was the first to speak and say that it doesn't matter (I can't remember exactly her words but yes) I'm glad that she had this line! Besides, she also appeared in every episode like other students, so yes her role was quite important! and she did great with it, I love that she had a strong personality but still cute though XD

Everyone did great with their acting and it was a meaningful story that really made me laugh and so happy when watching it <3

So yes I totally recommend this drama! Here is an official photo of Ricchan for her role in this drama, she's wearing the uniform of the catholic school:

001.jpg

One more [hehe]

002.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ricchan appears among a large cast of actors in a new CM for au:

Making:

• Like Like x 2
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Launch event for Valentine's new products from the confectionery mail order site 'cotta':

(IMO Ricchan looks very pretty with braided twintails!)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ricchan looks so adorable at that event for cotta! I agree that this hairstyle is really suitable for her and she looks so cute <3 It was fun seeing her decorate chocolate, her final result is good, she put a bit of everything randomly but it looks good XD During the interview part, she said that her life motto is to have fun and live happily, it really shows because she always looks happy when you see her during work, at events, during making of CM, etc. She's always laughing! She must be a great person to work with because she's always in good mood! I really love this about Ricchan and her smile is so cute, it's always fun to watch her and it cheer me up :3 Her good personnality must be one of the reasons she became so successful <3

This is random but a few days ago, Ricchan did the janken for Mezamashi TV, it's a short video that you can watch here! She looks cute ;w;

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So I continue with watching Ricchan's dramas and this time I watched the drama called Higanbana - Keishicho Sosa Nana ka (English title: Whispers from a Crime Scene) from 2016! It has 10 episodes (also a special episode aired 2 years before that I also first watched), and Ricchan is in episode 2 of the drama! This is a detective/criminal type of drama, I really like this type of drama and the lead role is Horikita Maki who I also really like, so it was nice to watch it as a whole! Each episode has a different crime and story. I'll say my opinion for Ricchan's episode under spoiler (only read if you watched it so you don't get spoiled >.<)

Ricchan's role is important in her episode, she's like the "lead" role for the story. She looks so cute with glasses >.<

001.jpg

However, from the beginning we can feel that her character is hiding something from the police, she was really suspicious. and indeed, her secret is that she used to be a bully and pushed someone to suicide. I was so surprised when this was revealed because I didn't expect Ricchan to have a "negative" role XD it's not possible to like her character when seeing that she bullied an innocent girl so I disliked her character even if she tried to stop the men when they tried to sexually assault the girl, but she still bullied her and caused the suicide of the girl. I guess this is evidence that Ricchan can do any role even roles of bullies despite her cute looks >.< and I think her scene where she admit and cried was good, her acting was good. She did great in this drama <3

Some photos from when she recorded this drama, I'll keep them all inside spoiler since the 2 different looks can be a spoiler for those who didn't watch yet!

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Cute <3

Ricchan is only in episode 2 of the drama but the cast of the drama is good and if you like detective/criminal type of dramas then I really recommend this one! it's "unique" because the lead role (played by Horikita Maki) can hear the voices of victims/criminals on the scenes of the crime. That's why the english title is "Whispers from a Crime Scene". (and random side-note, this was Maki's last drama before she retired from the industry, so I'm glad that I watched it).

• Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She plays Mad Dog Shiori in Hell's Garden

"Rina Kawaei will play Shiori Satake, who is the leader of the sales department. Known as the "mad dog Shiori" because she can't handle it when it runs out, she is expanding her power toward complete domination of the company."

Her comment:

I played Shiori Satake.
    It's been a few months since the shooting was over, but it was a fun shooting scene that made me laugh just by remembering it.
    Each one has a strong personality, and there are a lot of commitments to hair makeup and costumes, so I would like you to pay attention to the details.
    It looks like a yankee, but the conversation is a normal office lady, and although there are girls unique to Bakarhythm's script, I think that it is a really interesting work.

https://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/jigokumovie.jp/news.html?id=20210228001

Update: She appeared in costume with the cast at TGC 2021.

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20210304-1772000/

She is also in the latest issue of Weekly Asahi Geino, "AKB Rina Kawaei "Stupid Chara" was a lie" It also mentions her role in "Come Come Everybody", the NHK Asadora.

https://www.asagei.com/excerpt/170562

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More from Mad Dog Shiori in Hell's Garden. Press "apology."

"At the beginning, Nagano said, "Thank you for joining us today. Even though it's a movie, I apologize on behalf of the cast staff for continuing to rant and changing the image of the office lady. All seven speakers bowed and "apologized" all at once in response to the greeting."

Her part is at 2:04

and at 1:33

at 1:47

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More about the "apology."

Actress Mei Nagano (21) co-starred in the "Completion Report Apology Event" of the movie "Hell's Garden" (released on May 21) in Tokyo on the 21st,

The event started with Nagano bowing deeply, saying, "Although it is a movie, I apologize for the fact that I continued to rant and changed the image of the office lady." Nanao said, "I screamed during the location and was filmed in a weekly magazine ... I apologize." The speakers "apologized" one after another and invited laughter.

KR.jpeg

https://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2021/04/22/0014262781.shtml

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: May 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    "Hell's Garden" public commemorative delivery event with the cast including Riichan: