1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawaei Rina (Ricchan) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ricchan has a short hairstyle in those recent videos and here she is having her hair cut:

if the video does not show watch the video here

It would appear from the video that she made some sort of donation of her cut hair.

• Like Like x 2
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Most likely to create wigs for people who lost their hair due to cancer or other diseases.
    My niece has done that in the past and I did as well (although your hair needs to be a certain length)

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actress Rina Kawaei appeared on the stage greetings for the completion of "Movie Crayon Shin-chan Mononoke Ninja Chinpuden" (released on April 22) in Tokyo on April 3.

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another stage greeting on May 1.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ricchan appears in a new short movie called 'Han oumeina futari' ('Translucent Couple') and AFAICS this video is the whole film:

From Oricon (via DeepL Translate):
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/special/59330/
    Interview with Ricchan:

Trailer:

'Making':

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A couple of fan taken videos of Ricchan's ceremonial first pitch at yesterday's game between Orix Buffaloes and Yakult Swallows at the Osaka Dome:

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ricchan is taking part in a new promotional campaign from Lawson called 'Hapilaw':
    https://www.lawson.co.jp/lab/campaign/hapilaw/

The campaign also involves actor Matsuyama Kenichi and they both appeared at a press event today:

TBS has a much longer video of the event which starts with the CMs and their making (video won't embed):
    youtube.com/watch?v=SJDipdP71NE

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Making

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I finally watched another drama with Ricchan, it's been a while >.< I watched the drama 'Hayako-sensei, Kekkon Surutte Hontou desu ka' from 2016! I found this drama really nice! it's totally my type of drama, slice of life, very simple, some funny moments, some touching moments, it really gave me good feelings ;w; and I really liked the 2 main theme songs. Ricchan appears in pretty much every episode (I checked again and it seems like there is one episode where she doesn't appear, but she's in every other one). She played the role of the female lead's younger sister who already got married and moved out, and comes to visit the family often. She did really well in this role and their little family is so sweet and close to each other. Overall it's a very nice story with themes of marriage, love, family, kids (lead girl is a kindergarten teacher), etc. Btw the lead actress Matsushita Nao reminds me quite a lot of Akimoto Sayaka both visually and in her attitude. Her role is really fun & likeable! and their sisters moments with Fuko/Bun-chan (Ricchan's role) were sweet. I took some screenshots of Ricchan:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg
    009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg
    017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg

Actually, at the ending credits of the first episode, there was a very short moment of Ricchan and the lead actress dancing to Koisuru Fortune Cookie (it wasn't part of the drama). Cute!

025.jpg 026.jpg

This might be my favorite drama with Ricchan among what I saw so far (the others were good too!), I still have a lot to see though >.< and I forgot to say, this drama has quite a great casting for guest roles lol Tanaka Kei, Yoshizawa Ryo (*-*), Narimiya Hiroki, Sasaki Nozomi... I loved that! There's something about Ricchan's role that I want to say in spoiler.

Ricchan actually gets pregnant quite early in the drama! it doesn't show in the screenshots that I took haha I also didn't include pictures of her scenes in the final episode with the baby since it's spoilers. but yes she plays the role of a young wife and a young mom! which is kinda funny since that's what happened to her in real life like 3 years after this drama, haha.

• Like Like x 2
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New Lawson CM with Ricchan appearing:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the short movie 'Han Toumeina Futari' with Ricchan and Eita, on YouTube. They actually added english subtitles now, so everyone can watch it! and I totally recommend it. it's 23 minutes long, it's been posted here above (or click in this link). The story is about a man with a physical anomaly (his nose) and a girl with a scar on her eye (she wears an eye patch). This short movie is really good, it's very well made, with 2 popular actors, good acting, a good story even in just 23 minutes, and also a good theme song (full song here). Btw, the whole movie is in black and white. I thought this made it feel more special... I'll write some opinions under spoiler!

Honestly I felt really bad for Tatsuya (Eita) with people judging him and bullying him ;_; I liked that scene when he danced with Fumi (Ricchan) in the store, it was cute! and how she defended him after when he got bullied ;_; The part where she steps on his nose looks so painful lol x_x I really like Ricchan's acting before that when she talked about her past of being bullied... tbh both of them did well in these roles and have good acting. I kinda expected that his previous big nose would be back somehow. That final scene where he gets mad and cries calling himself useless was just T_T and then Ricchan giving her headphones and showing her eye scar to him ;_; This was so touching and the theme song was perfect for this scene. I'm glad it ended well with both of them being together since they understand each other. I like the meaning of the story, this was beautiful. <3

So yes, I found this short movie very touching and interesting. I'm glad that Ricchan acted in this, and I'm also glad that I could watch it subbed and really understand the meaning of it!

There is another making video on the movie's channel, this one hasn't been shared here yet. 2:20 this scene with Ricchan was really good and her acting was on point ;_; She's great <3

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ricchan appeared in a video from the YouTube channel of the actress Ohara Yuno. Seems like this is her 100th video. I found this page about her, she is also a former idol and she is also under avex like Ricchan, and they actually both appeared in the drama 3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu back in 2019 (the drama looks interesting btw I need to hurry and continue watching Ricchan's dramas! >.<). This was cute to watch, Yuno keeps saying that she respects/admires Ricchan which made her embarassed haha. They laughed a lot, Yuno has a big laugh sometimes, compared to her quiet speaking voice, she's cute lol. and Ricchan's laugh is adorable as always! They talk about their roles, acting, how they remember their lines, they both want to go play tennis together, and Ricchan praised Yuno for her gravure and said that she would like to produce for one of her photoshoot (do the make-up and styling).

• Like Like x 3
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Fuji Television's drama series "My Dearest Self with Malice Aforethought" (Wednesdays at 10 p.m.) starts October 25 and stars Ryosuke Yamada of the popular group Hey! Say! JUMP. The blog posted the first off-camera photo of Rina Kawaei, an actress who appears in the drama, with "fluffy" hair.

Rina Kawaei, who plays the role of the heroine, will play Nami, a woman who works at the dating club "Alice" operated by the half-gray group Skull.

kr.jpg

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/19814

Official website:
    https://www.fujitv.co.jp/shinainarubokue/

• Like Like x 3
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview in Model Press about her role in the drama. ^

She talked about what she was conscious of when creating the role and an episode with her co-star.

Based on the comic of the same name, Eiji Urashima (Ryosuke Yamada), a university student whose father is a serial killer, one day realizes that he has a dual personality, and his "other self" commits murder. Feeling that something might be wrong, he was filled with an unfathomable sense of unease, and decided to clarify the truth. A dual-personality suspense whose highlight is the plot twist that does not give.

Kawaei plays Nami, who works at the dating club "Alice" run by the semi-great group "Skull". Nami, who grew up in a bad family environment and has led a miserable life, loses his only best friend, Yoko, and is stunned. It was Eiji who appeared in front of her.

― The heroine Nami in the same work is an original character unique to the drama that includes elements of Rei Shinmyoji that appears in the original work.
    Kawaei: At first, I heard that I was going to play the role of Nami, so when I saw the original, Nami only appeared for a moment and I thought, "Huh?" (laughs)

― I think this work is a complicated story, but won't the actors get confused?
    Kawaei: It's all tangled up. Shooting starts from episode 2, shoots 3 episodes, shoots 1 episode, and so on. Also, Mr. Yamada has the personality of Eiji and B1, and I also have a lot of things like ``Is this this now?'' I feel like I'm doing more than dramas.

― Was it your first time playing a role like Nami?
    Kawaei: I haven't had many roles like this before. In general, there were many roles of energetic girls, but there are few roles like this time, rather than cool.

sHZ_xChUmLc9kW-MCCQ4mnfSTHMQ40Eq2ybJg7Dc5g0.jpeg

Bs72FjQYIajGuDii9GDJJOfBehG94UIcrng5akgGFN0.jpeg

https://mdpr.jp/interview/detail/3376317

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Congratulations to Ricchan who has started the new year by announcing her second pregnancy on her Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm2L0T2h69g/

322821068_2441537379328381_2964376443758771273_n.jpg

Via DeepL Translate:

• Like Like x 4
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ricchan is appearing in a new CM for the au phone company as part of their 'Au no Santaro' series in which the actors appear as characters from Japanese folktales:

1-minute version:

3-minute version:

'Making' and cast comments:

New Year greetings from the cast (Ricchan is at 0:29):

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka