1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamata Anna (AnP) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by Riina, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    kawamata_anna_original.jpg

stu2nd_88.jpg stu2nd_88b.jpg

Name:
    Kawamata Anna (川又あん奈)
    Nickname: Anchan (あんちゃん), Anna (あんな)
    Birthday: November 4, 2002
    Birthplace: Kagawa
    Blood type: A
    Height: 160 cm
    Shoe size: 22.5 cm
    Hobbies: looking at idols
    Special skill: classical ballet
    Admired 48G senpai: Tanaka Kouko
    Favorite 48G song: Honest man, Pedal to sharin to kita michi to
    Strong point: always smiling
    Weak point: not good at cleaning her room (it's overflowing with idol goods)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I translated Anchan's entry on note.
    She answers the questions: why did you become an idol? what would you like to say to the stu48 fans? what will you write in your mail?
    The texts are in the spoiler, but I'll be really thankful if you could retweet/like my post on Twitter as well: https://twitter.com/nakotteiijan/status/1210108023320010753

① Why did you become an Idol?
    I liked and looked up to idols since elementary school. I could identify with the shining figures on stage, and thought "I want to do this kind of thing. But, I don't have these kinds of strength, so I won't be able to become an idol who shines brightly”, so I did not take auditions. I kept the dream of becoming an idol locked inside.

But one day, I started liking STU48 after seeing 1st generation Mineyoshi Arisa-san on Showroom, and became a fan of Tanaka Kokko-san. When I went to stages, handshake events and watched SHOWROOM, I was able to expose my dream of becoming an idol.

When I think about it now, I was moved by how my seniors were doing their best in many things, so I think I felt this way because I wanted to do the best with all my might in everything too. I will put my mind and body into doing Handshake events, stages, TV, radio, magazines and streaming as a member of STU48. I'd like to do my best to take an active part.

I truly will be so happy if I could become an Idol who did many things and made dreams come true. I already became an Idol which was my dream, but now I have many others. The biggest one is to help other girls who hide their dream of becoming idols in their heart open up about it.

The inspiration I had to open up was STU48 and Tanaka Kouko-san. I want to see other people take auditions because of me, like I did because of them. I got off track, but it's not a mistake to say that I became an idol because of STU48.

Again, I indeed became an Idol as a member of STU48 and the 2nd Generation Kenkyuusei. I feel like I live a life with no regrets. I will do my best to live an Idol life without regrets.

② A message to the fans of STU48
    I have two things I would like to convey to all the fans. First of all, my feeling of gratefulness. Everything is thanks to the fans who supported me on the first audition and first SHOWROOM stream.

I started my first stream repeatedly thinking “what should I do?!”, but many people commented nice things to me. I was so thankful, I was filled with feelings of wanting to do my best, motivation and positiveness, and thanks to that I was able to do my best. All the streams were very fun. All of this is because of no-one but the fans. Thank you so much.

Again, this audition results were finalized by voting, so I was filled with anxiousness. But even with that, in the midterm results I placed 8th, and thanks to that motivation I was able to continue until the end. Although my final result was lower, at 18th, in the long run I was able to stand on the start line. It was fun. The fans who reached out were the prince on the white horse who allowed me to STU48. After falling into the hands of the prince, I will study diligently so I won’t lose to my STU48 seniors. Please watch while I become this person!
    The second thing is that, please don’t overlook me. In our first performance, I was selected to be the center of Shukko, and on the second day I was given the chance to do the Kage-ana. I will grow from these experiences from now on! I want to be the one you can’t get your eyes off. Do you remember the time I said “I want to become an idol who makes people regret, in a good meaning.”? I want the people who supported me since the start to think “I’m glad I supported her since that time, I’m glad I voted for her” and so on, and for that I will improve rapidly. I will not waste my chances. I didn’t say this directly, but that’s what I thought. In my heart, I think I want the people who supported other members to regret it later. I think this attitude will let my mentality stay good, so I’m moving forward with this feeling. I want to move forward in every way, so if you’d please, I’d like you to continue supporting me.

By all means, please become my prince. I’m only going to say this kind of things now.

From now on, will you conquer the mountains with me? With everyone, we’ll be able to conquer every mountain! I want to stand on the tallest mountain some day. (tl note: basically she’s saying she’ll be able to do everything if the fans support her)

Please support me.

③ I’m going to do this in my mail from now on
    In my mails, I would like to show the true me! I’ll tell you the most trivial things too. I will write things so people who aren’t fans will enjoy as well! I will write in my own way, so you will know my true personality!

I also plan on sending mails with cute photos of the members.
    Although I am not a person who is good at selfies, I will upload photos with filters so please look forward to it~!

Ah, I raised your expectations--- I’m anxious now. (lol)
    But I’ll start writing good mails from now on, so please subscribe!!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  4. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    She actually became a fan of STU48 because of Arisa, so I'm not surprised to see her name there.

5. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    She looks European...:eek:

Why?

6. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I don't follow her mobame but I didn't see anyone on Twitter say anything about her ethnicity.

• Like Like x 1
  7. qpet

qpet Future Girls

8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    no one uploaded the yesterday's one:fp:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  10. qpet

qpet Future Girls

did you search on PORTSNAP?

• Like Like x 1
  11. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

She has a unique look, its cool. ^-^

• Like Like x 1
  12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  13. qpet

qpet Future Girls

Why don't everyone stretch?!

14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    she looks SO good dressed up and with good makeup + lighting

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. ThirtyFour34

ThirtyFour34 Member

Oshimen:
    高雄さやか 正源司陽子
  17. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Better to let the website itself do the "reverse engineering".

19. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

i mean to save them in an unscrambled manner? i wasn't able to.

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I know what you mean, but the website already does the unscrambling for you, why reinvent the wheel?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]