1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamoto Saya (Sayaya) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    what do you think sayaya's chances of being back in senbatsu for the 5nd single are?
    i thought she'd be back by Jabaja but that didn't happen and her position keeps getting worse in units(position pv)

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope having excellent result in center test would help her. Remember that Sayaya is underrated and Yuiyui & Rin are overrated.

4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
  5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Time for Sayaya to go anywhere. She'd stuck if she stays. Just like Miorin, Minarun, or even Rie.

6. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Waiting until aks create a sister group based in sapporo

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    That should've been years ago. Sister group is middle of a sea is a bizarre idea.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sayaya is brave to target senbatsu. Let's slap the fuckin management. Same case with Tomu.

9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Well, at least she got a video on the official channel. Go Sayaya fans!

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Sayay could ever became a popular member, better to her to release a photobook shot in ...........................................................................................................................................
    Iceland.

11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    sayaya has been loosing fans lately and is getting hate comments saying she's gaining weight :(

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    This is unfair. There're other members who are also thicc but gaining fans. Homma Hinata & Okabe Rin to name a few.

Also, most money 48 fans spend for these thingies are going to a fat dude.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. こみさや

こみさや Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    If you really a fan of Sayaya. Please support her during SSK of this year!
    I want to see her smile, I hope she is always happy and I want to hear her speech, one more time.
    Fighting! All because of our oshi!!

Attached Files:

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Eh? from which angle she is thicc? [hehe] Naru is thicc, from whichever angle they took a photo of her.
    I don't think Sayaya is thicc, herb B:censored:bs are. But overall she is slim enough. Sad to see her losing momentum :| I hope her sentais can make a difference this year. At least still in UG. However I think another super draftee will rise this year. Come on D1 fans! There is no Riripon anymore this year.

This comment...just wow :rofl:

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  15. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

I wonder which position she will get for upcoming T4 song with an additional of 2 16th gen aces and ex team 8 ace
    if im not mistake, basically she is #3 in the previous T4
    Can we adding the current super D3 girl to this list, :fear:
    oh forget it, she already thicc from the beginning

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Sayaya moves to JKT48, that could be not a bad idea. JKT48 fans have tiny problems with thicc members. Harugon gained weight since moving to Indonesia because she eats multiple portion of Indomie Goreng everyday and she still always on big 3 n sousenkyo until her graduation. There's also another thicc member that ever reached kami7 though her rank got dropped but still senbatsu. Though she's thicc but she's very skilled dancer. Yeah she's also graduating but will still work at JKT48 and got a very important seat of JKT48's new concept. Maybe JKT48 is looking for at least a new thicc member.

But JKT48 would be too easy for her, she'd surpass Harugon. Moving to another Japanese 48 group can also be a good idea.

P.S Indomie Goreng is the best noodle in the mankind! Not even noodles from Japan, China, Korea, or other countries are close to it. Indomie Goreng also contributes to solve starvation in Africa. If you're vegan, there's also a version of Indomie goreng that you can eat.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I'd rather give her some time to be in Murayama Team 4 and see how it will go for her. If she is still stagnating, going to overseas SG can be a good option.
    JKT, MNL or MUM corrently do not have anyone from the mothership.

I'd love to see if Sayaya in JKT or MNL. She can be Hokkaido's international tourism ambassador. Leave the local jobs for Sakaguchi. She is doing great from Asahikawa.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48 concert in Jakarta 2015, Sayaya & Naachan gained most attentions. Some of audiences actually never knew who they are before. they had photos too with JKT48 too such as Melody & Yupi.

Well for JKT48, sending Rena would be wise but sending Sayaya or similar like Megu would be a briliant idea. JKT48 are building again with new concept. If AKB48 would send anyone, should be someone that is 20 this year to work with Shania, Shani, Yupi, Ayana, & Gracia.

Sending to MNL48 is good too, Sayaya can help building MNL48 as a new group just like what Harugon did to JKT48. I heard airplane ticket from Jakarta to Manila is cheaper than to Bangkok.

To MUM48? It'd be a great challenge since in India even Kpop isn't popular. Most Indians like movies where the the actor & the actress singing a filtry song and dancing then surrounding people are join to song, dancing by turn on a tree.

19. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Very long time no see her on Bingo.:wall:

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Sayaya goes to JKT48, she can have a good position that is one of teachers teaching about idols at JKT48 Academy.

JKT48 Academy is a new concept of JKT48 that replace regular kenkyuusei. Students are attending a class with various subjects such as idols, dancing, singing, & manners. Students with satisfied achievement would be promoted to teams. Team members performances are observed too, disappointing members would be demoted to students. teams of JKT48 will be always kept to have 16 members each. Students who don't get promoted to any team within a year would be fired. Academy students are divided into 2, class A currently consisting of older students, class B consisting of new recruits.

Yeah, Sayaya would be a teacher from Japan to teach JKT48 academy students about how to be good idols. Actually Sayaya isn't only my favorite but also Megu. They're too precious to be not senbatsu so they should go anywhere. If they're going aboard, one of them to JKT48, another to MNL48. Another option is that they should go to any domestic sister group but I don't have any idea where should they go in Japan. In JKT48 there're 2 half Japanese & some other members studying Japanese in colleges that could help any of them learning Indonesian.