1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamura Mahiro (Rottii) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ah ty~ Always been an AKB girl, so I'm pretty new to Nogizaka ;)

2. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    It's almost CRIMINAL that Rottii, touted as the best singer in NGZK46, isn't on ANY of the songs coming out of the Nandome no Aozora ka? single. I get she had the Kojizaka46 single & PV to deal with, but she's gotta have time to do another song, surely?

T______T I just want to hear her sing moreeee

3. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    What the hell are they doing with her anyway? She literally has slayage level status tone + actual training.

4. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Someone with her talent needs more opportunity. Come on Aki-P!

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I saw her replacing Rena in one of the Inochi wa Utsukushii performances and wow she is such a fantastic performer. Definitely front row material, it's a shame that being talented doesn't always translate to being pushed or popular in the idol world

6. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Her dance in this week's NOGIBINGO was great, and she choreographed it herself. Seeing her dance just made me feel frustrated again. Talented singer, talented dancer, not ugly either. Her not being in senbatsu is seriously such a goddamn waste.

I could easily name a handful of names in the front two rows she could replace.... this isn't right.

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She's very attractive, though not very good at showing it off. Only other fault is public speaking (needs some serious work). She's got a lot of potential. I'd rather see her realise it with Nogi than by herself but I don't know if that's possible anymore.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm surprised to see her dance that good. She's a full performer, that way. I can imagine her releasing her own single and dances together with some backdancer.

9. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I love me some Rottii <3
    Just wish Nogi shows used her a bit more?
    So I can learn more about her?

As much as I like Ikuchan, Ikochan, Nanase, Maiyan, Sayuri, Nanamin, etc
    They *do* get a BIT more screentime, even now...
    Spread it around, Nogi staff, pls

ALSO: can we maybe have Rottii sing again?
    SHE'S PRETTY GREAT AT SINGING

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nogi should have some kind of singing or dancing competition then Rottii may have chance to shine.

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Imagine a serious singing competition where we can see Rotti vs Kazumin vs Nojo vs Sakurai vs MisaMisa vs Ikuchan vs Maiyan.

Eargasm:cute:

12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Hands down Rotty is the best singer in the group. Her dancing is second to none. As far as competition, I would like to see Ikuchan vs Johnson rap battle.

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

They should do a live karaoke event like AKB did back in 2010! She could be the winner even though I think there are many vocally talented girls in Nogi

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    AKBINGO had this kind of singing competition a while back. They also had professionals judging their singing. That kind of format would be good.
    As for dancing it seems there's never such a competition in 48G (cmiiw). It would be good if Nogi starts one. I wonder though for dancing who are Rottii competitors? I know Nakada Kana is good, but who else?

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  15. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

It's hard to say because idols don't really dance so much as do a lot of hand waving lol

NOGIBINGO also had a singing competition by the way.

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^If you're talking about NOGIBINGO 1, that's not really competition as they don't have to compete with each other to decide who is best. They just need to sing well to avoid punishment. Also they're doing it for fun, not all Nogi good singers were selected to sing.

17. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Ah, yeah that's true. I think Mahiro is a clear step above the rest it wouldn't be much of a competition anyway. Haha

The other girls can hit the notes but they don't have the power in their voices.

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Maybe, but I want to hear her sing other songs though, so far I only hear 1 solo song. Also it would be interesting to see who is in 2nd and 3rd place.

19. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I read about her in an article and I was actually really impressed with her singing and dancing skills! I hope to see her in more Nogi singles soon!

20. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    rottii's Road to Guitar Heroine~

if the video does not show watch the video here