1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamura Mahiro (Rottii) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    A few nice pics from her Instagram.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  2. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I hope they can appear on a korean show. Even it's just Arirang Simply K-pop stage, it would be a massive boost compare to the messy SEA and India promotions.

I only wish the best for Rotti and I wonder if she found any of the members she can confide in. I feel they are so different from her. Even the taiwanese girl seems to be in her own world and sometimes by her facial expression, want to leave.

I did some diggin in the Z-pop project and found out that originally they planned it to be a 9 members group. China and HK were supposed to be the other countries. Should have maybe gone with this, because I think Rotti would find it easier to be with a Hong Kong chinese member.

42670931_10155609571846128_1112350513384390656_o.jpg

3. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Uh ? What do you mean by "messy promotion" ? I don't remember the SEA promotion being that bad...They appeared on tv shows, did interviews, guerrilla concerts, etc That's actually pretty good, especially for a rookie group who cannot entirely rely on the Hallyu.
    As for the Indian promotion they performed at Supersonic ! That's like one of the biggest festivals in the world ! They also did some interviews, had a showcase at a university and another one at a Hard Rock Cafe. They used their time there quite well in my opinion.
    And I don't know any kpop group (I know they techincally aren't one but their main targets are kpop fans and their agency is Korean) which managed to do something like this in India, that's a first !

As for the relationship between Mahiro and the girls...It's hard for me to judge since we really don't have much footages of her with them :( I blame Zenith for that !
    Thank god our girl Vanya is here to save the day:
    [youtube]
    if the video does not show watch the video here
    (I haven't got the time to watch it yet but I have high hopes lol)
    As for the Taiwanese girl you mentioned you must be talking about Joanne ?... Don't worry that's just how dreamy she looks like when she's tired lol Most if the time she's a lively kid who gets along very well with the other members ^^ She can be pretty loud when she is with Vanya, Caralyn or Mavin from Z-Boys lol

Btw since I'm mentioning Vanha I think Mahiro might appear on VJ star next week ! I think she is the only Z Girls member who has yet yo appear there ? You can watch it on their V!Live account ^^

4. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Okay, I was too harsh on the India promotions. I was thinking more in their first tour that was all over the place. In some places, the stages were so bad you could see flies in the lights lol

My problem with zpop is it's unclear where industry they belong to. They can't be considered as k-pop group because they don't sing in korean and they don't even have a korean member (as far as I know). They also can't be considered in western market even if they sing in english because they don't promote there. They are kinda hanging in between. They're using a Kpop format yet are singing in English and their whole intention is to create a new genre called "Z-Pop" which makes absolutely no sense in my opinion. What they should have done was include a Korean member in both groups or maybe even two Korean members in both groups, get them to sing in Korean and continue to use the Kpop aesthetic if their target market really is Kpop fans in Asia.

But if Mahiro is happy with Zpop, then I should be happy for her as well. I just wished Zgirls were a Kpop group so they can properly perform in Korea.

5. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

Mahiro is fine af omg

6. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    if produce46 really going happened i hope they invite Rotti.

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Let's hope Produce46 isn't going to happen at all!

• Agree Agree x 8
  8. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

9. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I've been out of the loop lately with some Rotti updates, because of the coronavirus situation. Z-pop is in hiatus so nothing new here. But Zenith is going to debut two new Zgirls and Zboys groups. One of the new member is half-japanese and korean, Taichi. He's a former Kpop idol from Blanc7. The new members do look very Kpoppish compared to the original ones. Makes me think Rotti might fit with them. Rotti could be the leader of the new Zgirls, since she has the experience from Nogi. I have a feeling Zenith is rebranding Zpop Dream into more Kpop and perhaps trying to get them on korean shows. Just a thought.

Here are the new groups

Zgirls2.jpg
    Zboys2.jpg

10. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Zpop Dream IG updates:

Mahiro.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B_O_CbwHsnt/

I wonder what plans Zenith has for Z-Girls and the Zpop project. Will they release a korean comeback? I do hope Mahiro improves her language skills with korean and english, so Zenith can give her a push into the korean market. Like they tried to get Carlyn on a vocal survial show.

11. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Kawaii! <3

• Like Like x 1
  12. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Attached Files:

• Mah.jpg
      Mah.jpg
      File size:
      74 KB
      Views:
  13. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I've been trying to catch up with Mahiro's activities in Zgirls and watched all the videos she's been in. I get a impression she is very alone in Korea. No members she is really close with. And with Zpop now in hiatus with a uncertain future, I think it would be best for her to not return. Zpop is a waste of her time. I think she can get better oppertunities in Japan.

14. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Zenith will no longer be responsible for Z-girls and the Zpop project. They will now be managed by a singaporean company:

COZMIC Group Rebranded to Divtone Entertainment, part of Divtone Group of Companies
    6 May 2020, Singapore – COZMIC Group, headquartered in Singapore has been rebranded to Divtone Entertainment, part of the Divtone Group, which includes Divtone Immersive and Divtone Studios.

Divtone Entertainment is one of Asia’s leading digital entertainment providers, focusing on the creation, production and distribution of engaging content targeted at Gen Z through the Z-POP Dream Project. Together with Divtone Immersive and Divtone Studios, the Group provides innovative experiences and cutting-edge digital technology to revolutionize the entertainment industry.

The Divtone Group is founded by Norimitsu Kameshima, its Group CEO. Prior to establishing Divtone, Kameshima led the creation of Luo Tianyi, a virtual idol that took China’s pop scene by storm. The business was subsequently acquired by Nasdaq listed Bilibili Inc in 2018. Kameshima also heads Zenith Media Group, which through its Seoul subsidiary, Zenith Media Contents (ZMC), operated the Z-POP Dream Project. ZMC was discontinued in February 2020 and the Z-POP Dream Project is now under Divtone Entertainment.

Divtone Entertainment manages all aspects of the Z-POP Dream Project, including artiste management of the Z-Stars (Z-Girls and Z-Boys), music production and distribution, sponsorships, partnerships and marketing from its office in Singapore.
    https://zpopdream.com/news/cozmic-group-rebranded-to-divtone-entertainment/

16. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

New promotion video of ZPOP. Seems Divtone, their new agency has big plans. I hope Rotti gets to shine more, even though I'm still skeptical about the Zpop thing...

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  17. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Is it possible for Rotti to return to Nogi46?

18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I'm not knowledgeable enough about the idol world to be sure but I think maybe not? Would be glad to know the answer to your question as well. :)

Cheers!

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's possible, but highly unlikely. The group has moved on since she's left and its priorities are different. Accommodating a former graduate would not be one.

But if you mean return to Nogi46LLC then it will depend on how to get out of her zpop contract.

20. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Now that she is in Japan and the Zpop is in hiatus, I hope she thinks through about her career choice. I hope the contract is not a slave contract that is very typical in Kpop and there is a way to exit it. She needs to stay in Japan and evt go back to Nogi46LLC.

In the start of the Zpop thing, I sense Mahiro got more attention, but now it seems people are forgetting her. She needs a fresh start and away from Zpop.

Last edited: May 29, 2020