1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamura Mahiro (Rottii) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Mindolen

Mindolen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I wish she would make a youtube for her singing (and guitar) like Miyu Takeuchi had. Also is she not in zgirls anymore? her instagram doesn't say anything and twitter says "was in zgirls" i think?

2. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I just checked her IG and Twitter and you're right. It's very suspicious. I think Zgirls and Zpop is probably quietly disbanding. I do hope they get one last comeback and the company promise they will be focusing on that.

3. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

This whole Zpop thing will end. It's just a matter of time. I think after Zgirls, Mahiro is probably done with celebrity life. It's a shame really. I really wanted her to become and experience a Kpop life, but that seems to be not possible now.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Rotti have good voice,she could just stay in Japan and become solo singer or theater actor.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

A solo singer is something I want to see from her in Japan. However, I hope Zgirls gets one last final comeback so we can see her on a international platform before returning to Japan. That could help her for future career.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

This whole Zpop nonsense frustrates me. I wonder what idea Zenith sold to Rotti that made her join this. Was it fame of becoming a Kpop idol? If I had a time machine, I would go back on 2018 and randomely interupt their private audition and warned her about what this Zpop would become. I think if she hadn't joined this disjointed group, her career would have looked pretty different in a positive way.

Zpop Dream was just a bad imitation of creating something similar to Kpop. Had they debuted as a international Kpop group even without korean members, at least Rotti and the other girls would be allowed to promote in the K market. But instead they got banned if you guys remember this news.
    https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...the-groups-arent-being-invited-to-music-shows
    Even a group of old american guys(EXP Edition) were allowed to perform on korean shows lol...

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

8. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Did she just launch her own clothing line as seen on her IG story, or is it a collaboration? Sorry if I misinterpreted it as I am not able to read japanese.

Cheers!

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I really like the design. The price not so much though.

10. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

This issue kinda still bothers me. Does anyone know why she went on a hiatus from Zgirls last year?

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

Recently read through the thread from the start. it's amazing that you have been posting updates and discussing on issues regarding the Z-girls predicament. Is she still officially in Z-girls?

12. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I have no idea. But the Zpop sns hasn't been updating for weeks now. Total silence. I hope they are disbanding so that she can leave this failed project. Seriously, who behind the Zpop Dream Project thought it was a good idea of making a Kpop group with no korean members and singing in english? It's the dumbest idea I've ever seen....

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I miss Rotti when she sang Himawari no Yakusoku during the 46 Hour TV :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

If Zgirls company had taken some risk to debut them as a pan-asian Kpop group, I think Rotti's journey would look different by now. Yes, a Kpop group with no korean members would get backlash. But I don't think it would it would been severed as other non-korean groups and artists got. First of all, all of Zgirls are asian. That's a big plus. Kpop fans have problems with western koreaboos trying to become Kpop. Mahiro's name could have reached out to the global Kpop community and increase fan following.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    Thinking they could break into the korean market with 0 korean members was the dumbest thing ever. All they had to do was get 1-3 Korean members and have a korean center. Korea really doesnt give a shit about being "asian". They care about being Korean. The only way Z-Girls would've been allowed into the Korean market was if they were an American act who was doing a stop over tour. The market has never accepted a non-Korean act to break into the market.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Even with just 1 korean could have worked. Then all the criteria for being a Kpop group would be implemented: Under a korean agency, singing in korean and having korean members.

When I think about it, Rotti wouldn't have worked under a real Kpop group. Not because she is not talented and beautiful enough, but her health would have deteriorated more under a harsher and stricter enviroment than Zpop. I'm basing this from her taking a break from Zgirls last year. I think the training they had took a bit of a toll on her.

If there is one thing I would give Zpop and the korean company a thumbs up for, is they treated the members good. If only they could made the music into Kpop and have better songs, Zgirls could have been something special.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Update from Zpop and potentially Mahiro's status

Apparantly, their old company, Zenith Media Contents, has taken the groups back to them and rebanded into Zpop Dream N
    images.jpg
    They have a new IG, Tiktok and home page
    http://www.zpopdreamn.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/zpopdreamn/
    https://www.tiktok.com/@zpopdreamn?lang=en

What I find strange is their IG account follows all the boys and girls except Rotti. She doesn't follow the new account either. Does it means she's not a part of this new rebranding?

Some of the zpop fans speculate Zenith will add two korean girls to replace Joanne who exited last year and Rotti possibly. Because the IG account posted a photo and two korean girls dancing

if the video does not show watch the video here
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdEbG_B3cj/

134498480_401282347609795_3525172556027079420_n.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdD87FBk15/

18. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    Doesnt appear to be. Shes also not listed under their artists section.

19. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I notice that. All though they had the whole group photo with her on it.
    If they are rebranding into Kpop, I would like to see Rotti on that new journey as well. Shame it doesn't seem likely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    I think the group photos are just old ones because they cant shoot any new promotional material due to covid. Also the website weirdly lists Joanne who left the group. This company is a mess so its possible someone just put up Joanne instead of Rotty by accident.

• Agree Agree x 1