1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamura Mahiro (Rottii) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^ i got that, they spend their hard earned money, then got betrayed. i bet those same fans would want to be the guy on that picture if given the chance. they spend all the money they have then curse the girl when another dude made that big catch. well, i can never understand that, i'm happy i don't understand any of that...
    that Yukirin fan, i saw the video, i feel sorry for the guy actually, because everything about it and about him is wrong.

2. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Can they not even go out with boys, even if it's not love related ? It didn't even look like she was trying to hide anything.
    Btw Rotti looked beautiful in black. She looks like a cool spy with her hair xD
    Who even are these cowards with their masks on, on the right corner ? Talking about it ?

3. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    If the rumours are true and they make Rotti graduate I'll scream.

4. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I almost feel she's wasted in Nogizaka. I always thought she was funny in early Nogi shows, and she's clearly one of the, if not the best singer in the group. I wouldn't be upset if she was forced to graduate since then maybe she could actually do something with her talents, but I would much prefer if she left on her own terms. The whole no dating thing is really weird to me anyways.

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah, she's perhaps underutilized in Nogi. Nogidan isn't getting enough exposure, IMHO, even with Asuka playing the drums. And I agree that if she were to leave, it would be nice to have her leave by her own volition instead of being "expelled".

It is indeed rather weird, but the really annoying thing is when the rule is not applied in a fair manner for everybody. But, c'est la vie, I guess.

6. NyanNyan's Pet

yup...it is ALWAYS NOT applied equally and is ALWAYS UNFAIR to the less popular girls. even some idols have a say about this, reminds me of the Sashi scandal, in one AKB documentary when one girl who was fired (bec of dating issue) ask the question "why is she (Sashi) allowed to stay, but the others not?" again, i don't agree with this rule for two reason 1. these girls are human with emotion 2. unfair treatment, but it's their (bias) rule, so...:fp:
    i just hope everything works well with Rottii at Nogi, if not, moving forward hopefully she can find a place where she can finally use her talent to it's full potential.

7. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Heh...
    I always remember, around two months after Matsumura scandal, Yamato Rina also had one. She was seen drinking in a bar and, iirc, she was with another man. Curiously enough, Yamato had her contract terminated (yes, she didn't graduate, her contract was terminated).
    Back then, Hatanaka Seira too had a scandal, but I think she graduated on her will (I suppose).

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yamato was underage drinking (apparently also smoking), dating and, most importantly, skipping work. Rumours say she would just not show up for practices/events without saying anything.
    Nogi was right to just cut her contract.

Seira had a scandal before her graduation, but it really wasn't that huge. I would be surprised if she was forced out. I would also be surprised if she wasn't already thinking about it.

9. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    That's why I'm worried, bc Rotti isn't that popular. But, it's been a few days already and nothing happened (unless her not making it into senbatsu AGAIN #justice) so I suppose she stays.

10. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

A love ban does exist and that generally includes male friends. Whether you disagree with love ban or not is a different story.

As far as the photos goes I'm 50/50 on it. It definitely shows a male she is close with but doesn't necessarily prove intimacy. But anyone who's been following idols long enough knows you don't need explicit photos for like Sasshi's for there to be a scandal.

Overall I think this will hurt her idol career but she probably won't be kicked out. Probably get a demotion from management or lose some of her fans. She even might be considering graduation. She wasn't really popular and she's been in the group since the beginning. At this point it might be worth considering. Very few girls fully recover from scandals.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    What if she decided to PROPOSE then announce graduation afterwards?

12. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    In all honesty, I would rather her take a few weeks and find an agency that will push her to be a solo artist. Rottii isn't an idol. She is an artist and her voice is too amazing to be waste in a group that doesn't appreciate her

13. NyanNyan's Pet

I'm with you. For us fans, whether we agree or not with love ban is really irrelevant. How management implement the rule I think is the main topic here. Love ban applies to the "not popular" girl. But if the idol sells, the word scandal doesn't exist. Personally I get why management are bias. It's pure business as usual. Still not right though.

Rottii is a good singer. Even though I wish thwy won't drop her out of Nogi, she needs to find a way to move forward, whether they terminate her or not.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  14. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

There was a youtube comment to this where Rotti claimed it was not her. Not sure, if there is a source out there, but that's what I have heard

Sad idol life. You can only pretend to have a boyfriend in PV's, CM's and photoshoots. Millions of people aren't dating, because they have hope to be together with their love idol. Japanese goverment shouldn't be surprised, if those groups are playing a big part in japan's low birth rate. You can't even go out with male friends ? Even if it's not love ?

15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Group appreciate her. For one of least popular member, she already make two senbatsu apperance, while several girl who more popular than her need to wait longer (misa and hime at the time).

Management give her solo jobs, while younger and more popular girl get almost nothing, just ask to yamazaki rena and Ito Junna.

Group and other members appreciate her. But fans who dont give enough push.

16. Kyon Thinh

Kyon Thinh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ok i will take my last post back.

[​IMG]

17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    seriously..i dont know either these girls are brave not to wear any mask or for me..it looks like they are shooting for tv show? or just friends getting together..
    i dont mind they dates but it still puzzle me how they can just go out knowing that they also memberss of nogi? even they arent popular but still.

18. Kyon Thinh

Kyon Thinh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nogizaka dating rule ( rumour, take it with a grain of salt or your choice)
    Romance OK if beyond 20 years old.
    Love is self-management self-responsibility.
    Love does not need to be balanced OK.
    In case of getting found out please apologize by crying along with the script.
    You can bring your boyfriend to home or dormitory OK.
    It is OK even if you introduce it to members and staff.
    It is OK to invite your boyfriend to the stakeholders and the staff will prepare the seat.

Bunshun said he knew her from a friend, back then she didnt know his job and he knew she is an idol. He came to Nogizaka dorm 2 times, and get known by other members. It's true or not I can not confirm.

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Personally I don't mind they're dating, but it her popularity tanks because of it, so be it, it is the risk that they choose to take. If their popularity isn't shaken by it, good for them. Let the fans choose whether to accept it or not. If her popularity tanks hard that she became useless (can't generate sales), then I don't mind if management fired her (forcing graduation) because this is work after all and there are other girls that are waiting to take her spot.

20. Kyon Thinh

Kyon Thinh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka