1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Kenkyuusei Stage [Party ga Hajimaru yo] (2015/07/06 - 2017/04/08)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by moomookan, Jun 23, 2015.

1. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
  2. trxsh

trxsh Member

Hype! Wish they weren't doing the most stale-ass stage though, lol.
    It doesn't say 7th gen there, just "kenkyuusei".... so I imagine that includes both 7th gen and and the draftees. Though the draftees might not be ready yet but who knows!

3. ayabiimu

ayabiimu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    I wish they didn't have to get such an overused stage like A1 but at least we are getting a KKS stage back. I guess we aren't getting a list of the members featured before hand, since the KII stage on the 7th already has all of the members listed. I'm going to take a guess and say that Nojima Kano will be in Acchan's spot for Skirt Hirari, along with Obata Yuna and Goto Rara either get Takamina or Mai's positions, Asai Yuka and a management favorite get the remaining two positions. I can't really predict any more units than that, since I barely know anything else about the other KKS. Looking forward to the MCs however, I want to learn more about the 7th gen personality wise, especially after watching the Ichi Komeda episode that featured the 7th gen.

4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Well there are only 15 7th gens so we will see atleast one of the draftees (hoping for Isshiki Rena)

5. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Not necessarily, we might see a promoted member perform with them. Saito Makiko performed with the 6th gens a handful of times when they were mostly still KKS.
    Kaotan would be a treat haha

6. augywm

augywm Kenkyuusei

7th gen and 2nd draft are the same.. they're kks..
    It's not only 7th gen to call kks...
    And tomorrow isn't just 7th gen kks debut, but all kks debut (inc 2nd draft)..

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    And Party ga Hajimaru yo was originally performed by 21 members and there are 21 KKS total so......

8. augywm

augywm Kenkyuusei

Not like that so.......
    16nin.. but maybe they take priority on 7th gen..

for ex: if 4 members of 7th gen get absent, it will take all draft for replacement..

coz 7th gen first debut was in niconico..
    we know that aiai first got her under debut (5/10), and then followed by nonta, hatagon, yunana, rara.. #cmiiw

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Probably the draftee's current "ace" will participate tomorrow.

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Are the Skirt, Hirari performers the Top5 of the stage???

11. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Tsuji Nozomi in Anata to Christmas Eve! Gotta watch this :cute:

12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I

CAN'T

WAITTTT

I haven't been this hyped for a batch of KKS in a while (if ever???). Is this SKE's gems generation??

13. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Set List:
    Kage-ana: Goto Rara

M00 overture
    M01 PARTY ga Hajimaru yo
    M02 Dear my teacher
    M03 Doku Ringo Tabesasete

M04 Skirt, Hirari(Mizuno Airi, Machi Otoha, Nojima Kano (center), Obata Yuna, Goto Rara)
    M05 Classmate (Asai Yuka, Kataoka Narumi, Kamimura Ayuka, Suenaga Oka, Ota Ayaka)
    M06 Anata to Chirstmas Eve(Murai Junna, Tsuji Nozomi)
    M07 Kiss wa Dame yo(Takahata Yuki, Goto Rara (center), Sugiyama Aika)
    M08 Hoshi no Ondo (Nojima Kano, Shirai Kotono, Obata Yuna, Kawasaki Narumi)
    MC
    M09 Sakura no Hanabiratachi
    M10 Aozora no Soba ni Ite

Encore
    EN1 SKE48
    EN2 Skirt Hirari
    EN3 Coquettish Juttai Chuu
    EN4 Sakura no Hanabiratachi

Lots of photos here! http://ske48matome.net/archives/44675215.html

14. trxsh

trxsh Member

So far the standouts for me:
    Rara: The kakkoi vibes! A teensy bit more tense than some of the other strong performers but considering last week's Team E debacle, understandable :XD:. I love her unique look and expressions so much, please continue with this push, thx.
    Kamimura Ayuka: I knew she would make it!! She was so good, even in her audition tape. And if I'm not mistaken, she's currently the youngest in 48g. God bless her, she is such an adorable little being.
    Tsuji Nozomi: She's a great performer and really pulls your attention in. She really gives off that sugary, yet mischievous/playful vibe (I hate comparing idols because they are all different, but this is just the best way I can describe it) similar to Milky or Chiyuu.
    Suenaga Oka: She is so gorgeous! The prettiest kenkyuusei imo. (Ishiki Reina, 2nd team S draftee that hasn't debuted yet might be second) She doesn't have a prominent position but the camera focused on her all the time lol.

I actually now think this is a great choice of stage since it's quite short and simple and we get to see everyone together in action right away. I also think this set of draftees will probably do better than the last since they are all in the kenkyuusei team together as a douki <3
    Well I now really love the kenkyuusei please don't graduate lol I won't get too attached for now since anything can happen but they are an adorable and precious team so far ^^

15. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Did the 2nd draft pick members performed in this stage?

16. trxsh

trxsh Member

Three of the draftees performed: Kamimura Ayuka, Shirai Kotono and Mizuno Airi

17. augywm

augywm Kenkyuusei

Hmm Honono and Aina got absent... why..?

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I thought Yuuna would get pushed too for this stage, but I'm happy my other favorites got something!

19. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Can't agree more, she's definitively the MVP for me. I was searching for her everytime by the middle of the performance. Her facial expressions during 'Kiss wa dame yo' were amazing, she looked so exotic in this!

Yunana was super pretty during the performance, great choice for center. I was actually surprised when she wasn't center earlier cause she's the one I noticed first when they introduced 7th gen and she clearly has the looks management loves.

For the performance in a whole, it was great. Great vocals in particular.
    Still not satisfied with the choice of A1 though, it doesn't give the great dancers like Aiai the chance to really shine.

20. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

Nojima Kano 's my favorite member of gen 7. I'm happy cuz she perform 2 units :banana::banana: and double center Coquettish juutai chuu (with Mizuno Airi), so wonderful
    After watching their debut stage, I also like Obata Yuna & Tsuji Nozomi.
    I like Obata Yuna 's hairstyle, she 's so cute.
    Tsuji Nozomi 's so beautiful in Anata no Christmas eve. The performance 's great.
    In this stage, I'm not impressed with Rara. I feel many members are more confident than her

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015