1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Shojiki Shouji was always my favorite segment on AKBingo

2. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I'd like to see someone do Shojiki Shouji with Berika and expose some secrets about her that shows she is a different person than how she acts on TV. etc shy, ponkustsu, speaking, very quietly.

3. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ^this. maybe put her up against Oda nana... Whatever Berika has for Oda will be funny... Whatever Oda has for Berika will be surprising... and funny... :D

4. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Honestly I hate to say it but I hope they get new hosts for Keyabingo 2. I thought the hosts from Keyabingo 1 were kind of dull compared to Ijiri, Bad Boys, Woman Rush Hour, etc.

5. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I nominate Ito Asako, she had a good rapport with the girls in episode 12. Get whoever for the other MC.

6. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^That guy is lacking. Another please and use Sandwichman until better replacement is found.

8. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    According to the site, their MC would still be Sandwichman, also, seems like their first episode would be, they'll be doing danso(?) since it's stated that the members will have a big ikemen transformation and will do some sort of challenges (situations and such)..
    http://www.ntv.co.jp/KEYABINGO2/

9. Alvin chipmunks

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ^im excited for next year! :D i wonder how they will do the danso,

10. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    I love yamachan =/

• Like Like x 1
  11. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Just saw a glimpse of danso from some members in keyabingo2 in twitter..
    C1dYPJKVQAAtwPV.jpg
    C1dYPi0UAAAg0bT.jpg C1dYQE5UsAEUdl-.jpg C1dYPz8UoAI4ekN.jpg
    Can't wait to see the episode and hope anyone will do the subs for keyabingo2

12. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Keyabingo!2's first episode is scheduled to air on Monday 25:59JST~ (Tuesday 01:59JST)
    But, second episode onwards will be the usual time, 25:29JST~
    Untitled1.png

You could watch the PR here:
    https://twitter.com/sakamichi_s46/status/817211632027717632

Or on the site itself, but I think you'll be needing a proxy to be able to watch it.

13. PassingByHere

PassingByHere Kenkyuusei

lol of course they have Za Cool doing the danso.

14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

shida seem like not wearing a wigs, almost like she just putting a new dye on her hair:^^;: ikemennnnnn

15. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Even by Idol Show danso standards Shida does not pass at all, maybe it's because I'm already used to her with the short hair or maybe it's because it looks like she's wearing a blouse, but she still looks like a girl and not even a butch one. I'm not complaining hell, it'll probably make her "danso" better it's just an observation.

16. Alvin chipmunks

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Lol,,, for me Risa and Mona look like girls with those pants.

I like mona but she looks like a soccer mom with that dyed hair... :/ im sorry

17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

as expected, shida is no.1, this first ep not too great but still fun to be watched i think, and the comment from berika is the one that i like the most in this episod, but i really eager to know the content of yone letter to neru:)

18. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    lol, sandwichman had said exactly what i had in mind: "how much of M are you girls?" XD
    that pic in nogiroom is sure to get monalisa shippers go crazy and i'm glad yuipon is actually quite playful behind the scene^^

yone's letter: though i only understand a bit. sorry for the bad translation & any wrong one

as both were still studying, yone's parents also against her auditioning. yone still couldn't communicate when they were in the same club for omotenashikai. (i don't really get the part about dressing room during "muscle training incident" but it shows a bit of yone's frustration there. to me, it seems yone's the type who tries to overcome any problem/uneasiness by using her stamina.) they first properly(?) talk to each other during the actual omotenashikai. thinking back yone thinks she asked for neru's opinion quite a lot. during keyakake's announcement about neru, yone's seat was beside her. (i'm not sure if its correct: she remembered that she told neru that she doubts they could be close in in such a short time/fast). she apologized for being difficult to talk to. she likes how kind neru was(eg: "yone's not bad."), how neru is concerned on both the members and people around her. as neru is quite busy being a kennin in both hiragana and kanji, yone tells that she'll always be neru's mikata in times of hard and trouble

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  19. girizyo

girizyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    is the danso episode uploaded to online yet?

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Sorry Risa, you look to feminine to me with those pair of skinny pants.
    Or maybe because i'm a booty/legs looker

PD: HABU DON'T BREAK NANAKO LIKE THAT!!!!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017