TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Most members lived in the dorm, don't they? Techi is surrounded by members she loved. Akanen, Suzumon, and Neru- three member we could say she's closest with, lived in the dorm with her.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i need to learn the transformation jutsu from Naruto and infiltrate the dorm as a member or a staff or AKI-P [hehe]

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Out-of-town members who live in the dorm: Hirate, Neru, Suzumon, Akanen, Oda, Naako, Shida, Risa, Nijika, Berika, Yone-san, Koike -- and now supposedly Uemura, who started at home, supposedly lived on her own for a while, then supposedly moved into the dorm over the winter.
    Kanto-area members who live at home: Zuumin, Pon, Sugai, Fuu-chan, Aoi, Satou, Habu, Ozeki.

Most of this is sheer rumour, of course, but it seems to be generally accepted, and none of it contradicts what we hear publicly.

@CutePanda -- Even joking about infiltration is a bad idea, since that's something that supposedly actually happened last fall, forcing them to move to a new building in another area.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  4. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@CutePanda lets apply to become keyaki staff lol :D

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

sorry my bad....i guess i should apply for a staff position

6. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    So Uemura is not that bad at sport afterall, she did well in pingpong(keyabingo) but not so much in basketball(keyakake). We really need to have a true sports competition to know which keyakichans is the worst in sports[hehe]

7. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    they really have to make a competition of volley, risa , shida, and other girls now...

8. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

good at sport doesnt mean she's all rounder to all sport. But yes, this week was surprising to know that Uemu can play pingpong and Naako is quite good at basketball

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Uemu is supposedly very good in skiing, and Rika is snowboarding. Can't wait to see them taking them for a snowy resort and have a showdown there ala Nogibingo!

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nogibingo season 2 got a ski trip showdown....so the bingo staff could definitely arrange two episode for Keyakizaka46.

i know Satoshi got ballet experiences but just find out that Sugai and Aoi both got many years of ballet experiences

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm subbing this Keyaroom

• Yokosawa-san, the guest for this episode, covered for Neru who was absent. She properly danced and sing!
    • Zakuru likes to do funny faces when they formed the tree at the ending of Futari Season. Techi warned them to be more careful as now that everyone is aware of that fact, camera will be aiming for a shot of it.
    • Manaka thinks Manaki is ugly, Yonesan quickly cuts in to say that she's still not over Manaki.
    • Oda: "Why do you think Sebastian was great?" ; Berika: "(Because it was) Dani" ; Oda: "That part?!" ; Akanen: "She kept saying, "Because it's Dani <3"
    • So many funny moments i decided to sub it instead writing it here one by one

12. genjitsu

genjitsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    really like the last episodes programme about members fighting tv personalities for the center spot :approve:
    the match is also really fun and its actually kinda becoming exhibition for members to show their (hidden) talent by now :awesome:

ps: shida is hilarious as always lmao [hehe]

13. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Yokosawa-san likes the old version of Kazumi Takayama. [hehe]

14. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    The last episode was a great way to end Keyabingo 2. So packed with fun moments.
    Naako as usual is such an adorable oddball, they actually let her use 'surippa' instead of the paddle.
    Oda is officially the go-to variety girl.
    I love Risa's persistent 'Onegaishimasu' that was a lol moment
    The girls getting curious and asking about boyfriends and chuu stuff haha

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^
    Them asking question is actually a sneak plan first thought out by Shiichan, because they know that their opponent- as a pro entertainer- will have to answer any questions asked to her. By asking question to her, they can distract her from focusing on the game!
    Risa even asked about her salary lol

16. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Right, I thought that was pretty smart of them :D just didn't think they'd go for the boyfriend topic, Yokosawa-san instinctively answered 'Nachan desu' and realized it was a bit embarrassing to say it on live tv lol

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

monday without Keyabingo feel really empty....:^^;: season 2 went by so fast

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i was doing a re-run on Bingo season 1 and didn't realize lots of members got many years of experience in piano.

Neru (14 years)
    Uemura (14 years)
    Berika (12 years)
    Yuipon (11 to 12 years)
    Nijika (11 years)
    Fuuchan (9 years)
    Sugai (9 years)
    Dani (8 years)
    Ozeki (6 years)
    Techi (6 years)
    Suzumoto (6 months)

==============
    total : over 101 years of piano experiences along Keyakizaka46 :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  19. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @CutePanda Wow! :shocku:
    Kind of did not know about Techi, Mon (6 mos) cute! Dani, Fuu and Nijika. I wish Nijika showed this in her intro video along with her love for dogs. Unless she's not confident with her playing.

20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    watching how fun the new Nogibingo is makes me miss Keyabingo :cold: hopefully we will get news for season 3 soon, expecting it to air early July