1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    new highs and lows of athletic performance seen here~
    -giving techi a nen seems like a strong pair
    -i was about to say how ozeki's jump was the worst thing i've seen and then it instantly got trumped by kyonko lol
    -katoshi looks great running :approve:
    -nen having to anchor another hopeless relay team :rolleyes:

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Perhaps it's just me, but I think the more they try to pit Kanji vs Hira head to head, the more awkward and uncomfortable it becomes for Neru.

4. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Was Neru busy at that moment or something? She didn't appear both on Keyakitte and Keyabingo this week...

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think I saw Neru in Keyakitte... she's sitting in the third row of Kanji.

Edit: There she is, between Akanen and Risa.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ah srr, my mistake. I meant on last week Keyabingo.

7. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ah, yes.. I think she only appears on 2 of the episodes so far (?).

Hmmm... I think I'm also feeling the need to see more of her. Her face is calming. :cute:

8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yup, akanen was holding neru hand at that keyake ep :^^;: she supposed to be appear in the last episode of keyabingo3 next week right? isn't it the person that holding the big brush at the pv of the next episode was neru? she's look pretty cute and mature:blush:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  9. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, at least that's what it says on the name tag.

10. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

https://gfycat.com/AmusedGenuineLice

HFW she's at a party and her ex-boyfriend is there but she's with her new boyfriend.

11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Ok, im a bit dissapointed, i eager to watch hiragana doing cgraft:^^;:

12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Felt kinda disappointed with the whole Keyabingo3 season...

The main idea of the season was to get free marketing through fans SNS post by having them posting supports for either Kanji and Hiragana, which is a good marketing idea. However I felt the contents of the show is not something that makes viewer carve to see more IMO (like I usually re-watch old Bingo seasons... but this one in particular I had no interest to re-watch)

Also I don't really see Sandwitchman duo having a good dynamic with the members as an MC. Or maybe it's because their gag style is more about smart jokes rather than doing weird actions.

Well... hoping Keyabingo4 gonna be good (if any :D)

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

season 3 was up and down for me and the setup for Kanji vs Hiragana didnt do much for me. :^^;:

oh well....time for NogiBingo :banana:

14. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    a little bit disappointed with entire keyabingo
    and finally... nogibingo is coming!!!
    hype! :omfg::omfg:

15. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    yup, the alternating eps between the group was horrible. would've been better to have them all on, versus each other (like the 1st & 10th eps). This way fans of both would have whole season of their fav group instead of half, split between them.

the MC don't really interact with the members much (and they don't seem very excited to host)

I just hope isn't not just 3rd gen again. last season was so 'meh'. The best part is the interaction/reactions between Ijily & the girls, which he couldn't do with the 3rd gen. it was just no fun to watch.

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Was that last episode of the season?
    Alternating Kanji and Hiragana did nothing for me either. A bit of this is my fault because I'm not yet that interested in them (hopefully the drama will change my mind), but mostly was because of the slow-paced episodes (on both sides)
    Even when there were the ones I'm following like Kageyama-Neru challenge it was kind of meh.
    All the Bingo I watched, AKB, Nogi and Keya had always been fast, energetic and funny (even the one where they sat down all the time) this season dropped the bar a bit lower and yesterday episode was really, really slow.
    I'll surely appreciate it more with subs, but I found the commercials in between more interesting.

Usually when they announce if there's a next season?

17. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Kanji doing music performance using Water Glasses, and Hiragana doing Kanji writing performance. Felt really anticlimatic and doesn't seem like a Bingo episode I say... Keyaroom segment was quite OK tho, since I can see Sasaki Kumi teary eyes :D

18. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Wishing for the day they'd do a Shoujiki Shougi segment :cute: Imagine the roasting they'd do lmao
    I find those segments where they have to cosplay and act for the cameras or for the guy guests as a cringe fest. I skip those episodes no matter how I love the girls. It's so uncomfortable watching them forcing themselves to please guys 2x older than them :p
    I hope there's a season 4, with both the Hiraganas and Kanjis together instead of filming them separately. I need dem interactions :drool:

PS. the SNS thing kind off failed. There wasn't even a competition, no hype at all. Kanjis won all the episodes, and as much as I don't wanna admit it, the Hiraganas only got to 61k when Neru came up the screen.. and I lowkey wanted the Ganas to win at least once...

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    This season might be the worst 46 bingo season ever.
    • So boring
    • There's only like 2 good episodes that left huge impression. The athletic meet and Hiragana's punishment auction the rest are dead boring.
    • I really hope that Keyabingo4 will be full Hiragana, like what they do with Nogibingo 8 aka what could be best bingo season ever - it was super fun from the first minute of beginning until the last minute of the ending.
    • I don't even watch all the Keyaroom. Only the interesting ones from preview. Again because mostly boring chit chat
    • Even the final episode's Keyaroom is boring, except the part where Yuuka Kumi reads their letter
    • Mon is me in last Keyaroom

20. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Lol, there's no way that Nogibingo 8 is the best season, but everybody has different taste in variety I guess... Season 6 was probably the best to me... It had Neko Nishino and the birth of Ikuo

I think this season of Keyabingo was their version of Nogibingo 8... They probably didn't want to just focus fully on Hiragana's when Kanji's are still essentially a fresh group as well... You don't want the current hot group to just sit in the sidelines for a whole season.... Like somebody said before, they need to bring back old Akbingo segments like shojiki shogi, muchaburi dodgeball and danso battles

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk