1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Personally I don't think copying old ideas from AKBingo is a good thing... the segments sure are fun, but repeating same show on other group won't do them justice. It's just like having all AKB sister groups singing AKB songs only.

Heck even current AKBingo already leaving all those segments since the change of the MC.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ This

Keyabingo 3 = Nogibingo 8? They are different in so many ways.

Kanji are overloaded with other works already, do you want to add the burden of recording Bingo into the list?

As a result we got tired looking hirate and mon in a few kanji episodes.

Rather than that why don't use the opportunity to feature Hiragana, into their first variety experience, especially when the 9 new members come to join.

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hira senpais hazing, er, guiding their kouhais through the paces? That would be quite fun, actually.

4. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I want more Hiragana content too, they're hella funny and have a knack for variety. The 2nd gens looks promising too :cute: please make it happen.

I still think they need better MCs :^^;:

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, much of this season was not that interesting. But I still like the hosts -- at least I love the fact that none of the four hosts are slimy jerks. To be honest, I'm not that much of a fan of the kinds of things the BINGO shows do. Some of them feel demeaning to me. But I probably just don't understand: before the season started, Memi said how eager she was to be in some dokkiri.

6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, it might be impossible but I hope in the next season, they will replace the current MC with a new pair/ new one. Watching Nogibingo and AKBingo are really fun b/c of Ojiri and Muramoto, so I hope Keya can find an MC who will makes them shine like that too...

7. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

^ well i kinda agree

ijiri and muramoto are type of mc that can raise the tension and make talkative situation. and thats make both akbingo and nogibingo is interesting. the sandwich man is not bad, but i think they can choose a better mc for the next keyabingo, imo

8. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    ^ the difference between sandwhichman and ijiri (i love watching nogibingo btw) is so great that i can't help but think they chose this combi on purpose. maybe it is to match keya's personality, since 90% of them do not have typical idol-set reactions. talkative mcs work well with idols who are professional with their characters and can give witty responses, but if you mix them in with keya's approach, i think it will just put the set in an awkward atmosphere. i do think sandwhichman should make it less obvious that they're reading a script word by word tho lol...

9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    ^This

Even with the similar style Sandwichman had with Keya members, they still having a hard times with the likes of Watanabe Rika [hehe]

10. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I actually think talkative MCs are better for Keya (without being too borderline annoying) I mean, Sawabe and Tsuchida are doing a great job at being talkative lol. It helps bring the girls' personalities out, they're like the annoying big bros that wont stop pestering you but at the same time are very caring and reliable. Kinda like Bananaman to Nogi, and Bad Boys to AKB kind of thing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Honestly, I'm not one to bad mouth people bit I'm not a big fan of Sandwichman.

They aren't very funny, aren't charismatic, and don't seem to have a good rapport with the members.

I really think Keyabingo would be better served with different MCs.

12. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

I kind of agree. Doesnt seem to be any chemistry with them, and not to say they are not funny entertaining on their own. But it almost feels like they just needed the Keyabingo gig for work and they dont care too much about K46. I do like the chemistry between Sawabe/Tsuchida and K46 on their other show, though.

13. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Disagree though. Muramoto is very talkative, and b/c of him, a lot of AKB members who weren't really talk at first open up after that. For example, Tsumugi Hayasaka, Taniguchi Megu, or Sato Kiara...

14. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I'd like to see more episodes with the fake MC's from season 1

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    LoL yeah [hehe]

16. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Bad Boys seems suit for Keyabingo. I want to see Sata san hits Techi's head because she only stays quite all episodes on this season.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    As expected, last episode of KB3 is better with subs lol
    Still, they should have chosen a less boring task than glass music (spectacular at best, definitely not Bingo material)

What I disliked more is the fact they can't read music sheets, I'm aware they are not musicians and in some cases barely singers, but still, it's part of their job and I expect them learn the basic. 80% of this rant is againt the staff and how things are organized more than the girls themselves, but my faith in idol's managements is near not-existent so... from them I do not expect any better.

What I liked very much is seeing Shida leadership skills. I have no idea still how mngmnt select captains (not just Keyaki, in general), but she could easily step up. Or perhpas I'm just amazed because I can't delegate jobs easily like she did. :^^;:

Neru was still half-hiragana here, and the camera went back on her two or three times while Kanji were performing. Loved her expression.

Hiragana I'm starting to appreciate more, and every time I see Kageyama I'm so happy she isn't stuck in some 48-generation. She, much like the whole Hiragana 1st gen comes out strongly in respect to Kanji members and I have the feeling that if they chose to do a KB4 with the same concept of the two groups against each other, Kanji wouldn't win so easily. I'll definitely watch the making of the Hiragana calligraphy super sheet when it will be avaliable.

All in all Bingo needs to be more lively and funny and the groups need to be on the episodes together. Perhaps not every member every time but not so divided either.

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I might be wrong, but I think most idols groups will learn their songs using numerical notations, which is in many ways easier than the block notations which they're using on that segment.

That or maybe they just learn the song just by listening and repeating it (just like karaoke :D).
    That might explains why they tend to go off keys...

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That could definitely explain it.
    Since music is one of the few sacred things in my life, I think I'll go on pretending they know how to read it. Lol

20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Bruh, I've been playing the guitar half my life and I still cant read music sheets (unless you mean chords and tabs) Like, idk what it sounds like just by looking at it until I actually play it lol. I fail.
    I think those who have experienced playing the piano are better at those. I have never met anyone who can actually read music right after just looking at the music sheet :O Didn't know it was that common @_@

I wonder if there's Keyabingo 4 :O