TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

2. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Strange. They work for me.
    The members were turning the back to the camera trying to hide their laughs. That's mean! :chuffed:
    Looking forward for next episode.

3. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    that lady performing exorcisms was rather convincing.i'm sure she's seen a lot of spirits in her day

4. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Trust me, even you will totally lost it once you found out what the exorcist actually said lol

160719 Keyabingo! Ep03 eng sub

if the video does not show watch the video here

Credits to ではない神対応 (Good Enough Subs)

5. DodobusuAntonioDD

DodobusuAntonioDD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I did. This is the first Keyabingo I've really enjoyed. Sandwich Man really are pretty funny, and not basically cruel. Even the perfume whiff was done with some dignity. And although I feel a lot of sympathy for poor Zuumin, that bit was truly hilarious. I remember that she and Neru were the most frightened in the haunted house episode of Keyakake -- and Yone-san was not frightened in the least, so it was good that this time she was there to try to comfort Zuumin. As an aside, I was happy that now the members were quick to realize when they were being lied to. Except for Zuuumin, that is.

Loved Suzumoto's scary calling out of Neru. Loved Sugai-sama's ability to just ignore the "ojou-sama" stuff and soldier on. Was a bit offended by Aoi's concentration on Nijika's stupidity. Nasty little idol, lol. But yes, it was funny when Nijika confirmed her ignorance. Idols have to have the ability to take anything, it appears.

Thanks for the subs.

7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Poor Imaizumi..
    I was so moved when I saw she was about to cry. I think I'm starting to respect her.

But being possesed by a Shiitake is just so ridiculous lol :rofl:

8. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

I was also saddened when i saw Imaizumi cry but i couldn't stop laughing when I saw Berika trying to muffle her laugh with the other girls XD

9. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

10. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Damn mousou request... I'm done with that sht

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  12. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

damn that guy again (mousou cameraman). he shows up enough in mousou request along multuple season of nogibingo.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Oh crap that cameraman guy didn't satisfied with only filming Nogi. Hell break loose!:rofl:

@RedBug
    Look at Nogibingo thread. That guy has become a kind of legend inside the fandom with the title "Mousou Cameraman". You may be interested.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nooo... mousou is the absolute worst!! I like the direction that Keyabingo is taking so far with pranks and games and such. So this is disappointing.:(

15. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Somehow disappointed with it. I've never dreamed of Keyaki-chans doing mousou requests.

16. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Maybe, there are any request from audiences to do mousou.

17. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Hey look we are creating this really cool, energetic, empowered group that is not like 80% of the industry using the same tropes on repeat.
    Oh wait a broadcasting company want's ratings and sell adds? Well nevermind then.

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Watching the hospital karaoke episode(ep 4), it surprisingly went smooth. Sandwichman got out due to schedule conflict, if you're wondering.
    Will give review later.

19. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Don't worry, there's no Mousou Request in this episode.
    Today episode is Karaoke battle in that abandoned hospital.

Looks like the keyabingo producer knows that recent Nogibingo concept won't work on Keyaki-chan very well. Most of them are so shy so they need to do more fun games to bring their characters out of the shell. And this works perfectly.

Next episode is outdoor games too.
    by the way Sandwichman have other work so they can't hosted this episode, so Sanshiro replaced them!

Also, RIP Danger Kawakami :^^;:
    The staff killed him in this episode.

This episode is so good!
    This game's challenger: Neru, Sugai-sama, Mii-chan, Zuumin (and Oda), Yone-san, W Watanabe

Lol, Neru and Sugai's scores are close! (15 and 12 :lol:) Both of them are too scared and can't sung properly. (Sugai-sama even almost not sing at all).
    Mii-chan, despite being scared, unexpectedly got a good score. Zuumin too, she even needs someone to accompany her (Oda). :^^;:
    She actually could get a good score if not scared, and I agree that she's one of best singer in Keyaki (+ Oda's support, lol, I burst into laughter when she yelled Angel :lol:).

Yone-san's not afraid at all and got highest score :1st:

W Watanabe only could sing "nyan nyan nyan" a few times, and screamed most of the time, so it's not surprising that they got lowest score :^^;:

Very good episode overall, although not all member present (No Akanen, Habu, or Tecchi).
    It seems next episode we will see all member participated in outdoor games again. Can't wait for next week!

edit :
    wait, Habu is supposed to appear in this episode based on last episode preview. I didn't know why her part got cut, probably for DVD/Blu-ray release only ?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Could be Habu part is the most cut-worthy of all, to fit the length of episode. It's common practice.
    - Neru and Sugai-sama fit your usual scared idol run. It's good buildup for what comes later.
    - KoiMi-chan not too scared compared with past Haunted house of Keyakitte is an improvement. She got my praise.
    - Zuumin...Glad Oda make it nice and funny.
    (I notice Oda successfully turned 2 other occasion into a laugh with her remark, which is awesome and helpful for Sanshiro MC. Kudos.)
    - We all know Yone-san is impervious to jump scare. She show it again. Yone-san for MV center!:1st:
    - W-Watanabe, with overrunning and one ramming other to mannequinn.:awesome:

Not paying attention to Keyaroom during the stream, Gotta rewatch.