1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I watched Sunday's "dark history" episode and enjoyed it, up to a point. But I really noticed how uninterested most of the members seemed, just looking at their reactions. Very different from the early shows, where they might have been nervous, but they were not disinterested. It occurred to me that other members might like to take shows off like Techi, but they don't have either her guts or her power in the organization.

I wondered how they could make a better show, a more alive show, rather than repeating the same kinds of things over and over again, with variations. I wondered about getting younger hosts, even a female host -- a beauty and an ikemen together? Sawabe and some sympatico lady in her mid-twenties? Or else giving the members more role to play in developing each show?

Maybe even having more of a talk show format, with only a few members featured -- or even present -- each week. Or having little groups, each occupying half or a third of each show? More small-group location shoots, without being shepherded by two older guys (only ten years older in Sawabe's case)? They may have made enough money to make that affordable, by now.

There was fan talk of giving Hiragana an Internet-only show. Maybe Kanji, too, could have a second show, on the Internet. Maybe it might even entice Hirate back if she had a role in designing a show each week.

Could anything like these things work? Other ideas? In any case, I have always loved this show, but it seems pretty dead to me in the last couple of months.

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    For me, Keyakake basically has lost its charm since long time ago. The reasons are:
    - The MC
    Both of them act like tsukkomi part, and hoping that the girls are doing some of boke part. This situation remind me of earlier Akbingo, where BadBoys acted as bad boys and the girls always retort and fight against them. It worked on Akb girls, because they are pretty active and expressive. It's different on Kanji. Most of them are passive and introvert. So, they did wrong approach here, which slow down the girls' character development. Mostly, there was only awkward situation, which is uncomfortable to watch.
    - The seat setting
    I don't like the 3 rows seating like what we can watch on current KeyaKake. It make the show less intimate and the members on the 3rd row won't be able to show off, unless MC ask them, which rarely happen. I love the seating arrangement on their earlier day, when they just moved to real studio from house studio.

Solution:
    - Change the MC, but I think it had been too late, as the show has been running for 2 years. If they have to change it, I think they can change Tsuchi with Iwai, the real partner of Sawabe. Iwai can act as person on equal ground with members, so members will have comrade in arms, and Sawabe can retort them, which might produced great and funny situation, and shell breaking situation for member. Remember how Iwai told Habu to break the rule and try the ice cream on yakiniku episode?
    - Agree with @ukifune ,they need to change the show format and let members speak more, if they can't change the MC. A show with less member, like the earlier Nogichuu episode, where there was only 10 members in the show. And, once in a while, they make serious talk episode, that discuss about Keya situation and such.

And, for Hiragana, I hope they get their own show this year, at least this summer.

3. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    IMO , Tsuchi and sawabe make a great MC . The problem is the Member . There are some member that actually improve such as Nagasawa, sato shiori,shida manaka and Oda nana. If you want to make it interesting , Put a lot of Dokkiri segment or location shoot and not just talk segment .

but If i can change the MC , i think someone like Kato Kouji or Okumura [Ninety-nine] would be interesting.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

not every members will be great in variety show....some are stuck in the own shell and havent improve much in 100+ episodes.
    i notice members were tired/exhausted in the studio ....i guess they could improve the shooting schedule not to overlap with an insane summer tour.

5. glsone

glsone Member

Changing MCs will do nothing. The girls are just as lack lustre on Keyabingo with different hosts. Tsuchida and Sawabe act the way they do because they have to to make the show vaguely entertaining. If left to their own devices the girls would do nothing. Hell, half the time they already do nothing even when put on the spot.

At this point they just need to concentrate on the good variety members of Hiragana instead of forcing every Kanji member sans Techi to be present. A smaller group of maybe 16 or so girls consisting of girls like Oda, Katoshi, Mao, and Suzuka with a rotation of the others could breath new life into the show.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i think Sawabe and Tsucida did a great job making Keyakake somewhat entertaining. But if the members are exhausted/not interested in variety show, its difficult to film a variety show. last week episode of showing those kuro history is like beating a dead horse again...do we need to go thru them again ? the staff needs to come up with interesting plan for weekly episode.

i really enjoy the feeling couple series and i hope they will allow the members that didnt find their match to pick another members to shoot more episode (including Hiragana members please)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  7. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    More time for Hiragana, it would be great.
    But the MCs are very good.

8. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I think they did the same thing on Nogichu, at least for a while - only invite a subset of the members onto each show, and give them some "homework" assignments so there are more interesting things to discuss. They also had fun segments where they watched MVs together and gave insider stories.

This way you can let your variety members have regular fun, and bring in a few other members each week for some special insight or help with a popularity push. But hopefully the general level of excitement and participation will be higher.

I should add this also let's you have a more flexible seating arrangement. I didn't love Nogichu's two facing rows, but it's an idea.

Edit: I guess I should also say while I would still love to have the show more energized, I found the last few episodes really enjoyable.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  9. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    They need to do less of that "looking back at" or revisiting old things as often as they do. Also a lot more pranks/games/punishments/etc.. The episodes with a couple/few members doing what they want are great and all but when you take a bunch of these combined with regular eps like last week where they're largely sitting around talking about past things it's just not enough. There are weeks and weeks of most members just not doing much. It would be nice if they could find a way to have a lot more going on on a consistent basis even if it means cutting members down a bit for unique segments like some other people ^ suggested.

I think the MC are great and even if there are a lot of passive girls this can still be really enjoyable~

10. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    What separates Nogichuu from KeyaKake is that with the Nogizaka girls, the content of the shows is almost entirely driven by the members themselves. Essentially, Nogichuu (and NogiDoko before it) is a platform for the members to tell stories, and Nogizaka is full of good storytellers. They're chock full of anecdotes and jokes and comments, and, perhaps most importantly, they're willing to be self-deprecating and poke fun at themselves and each other. They're always talking, either to each other or to the MCs. Bananaman just facilitates and plays along. More than that, they recognize that a variety show is still a place to perform, and dedicate themselves seriously to that.

This last point I think is what's holding the show back right now. Keyakizaka don't take the performance aspect of variety seriously enough. But that's not to say they have to be fake, though. Performance, in this case, is to force themselves to chatter, to reciprocate. It's not enough to just sit and laugh. Too much of KeyaKake, especially lately, I feel, is Tsuchida and Sawabe making jokes on their own, at the expense of the members, and with very little retort from the girls. A lot of the time it's funny, but there's a lot of the feeling of "one-and-done-move on to the next." Granted, I understand that shyness seems to be a prevailing characteristic among so many of the girls, so I don't really fault them, but they also don't give the MCs much to work with. I do fault the show producers for not giving the girls ample space to tell their stories. A few people already mentioned it here, and I agree that it would be a good idea to follow the original Nogichuu formula and have each girl run a segment themselves, which would get them to exercise their creativity and push their limits on screen.

11. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The reason why techi and monta scene were cutted at last week's keyakake in yuuka segment.

12. glsone

glsone Member

Doesn't give a reason. Just pointing out that it happened. Which is interesting to say the least. Whatever, Nijika gets her wonderful laugh more screen time so all is well in the world.

13. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    oh. but I think the techi and monta expressions are too quip while others laugh so it is not worth airing.

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I do agree that some of the episodes lately, while still entertaining, it's obvious that a lot of it is the MC' making jokes whenever the girls say or do something thats questionable or stupid. Which isn't a problem, because that's their job. If they didn't do that, Keyakitte would have been dead two years ago lol. I do think a change in the way the show works would help bring some life back into the show, and even the members. Maybe having more outdoor episodes where the girls go out and do something fun, or being tasked to do something to achieve a goal. Mixing Kanji and Gana's would be great as well. It allows the obviously uninterested kanji members to have some time off while giving a chance for gana members to shine, also allowing kanji and gana to interact a lot more. Kills three birds with one stone, i think.

That being said, the New years episodes for both kanji and gana's have been the most entertaining ones ever.

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Actually the captions that comes after the clips mentioned the reason, or more likely what the video creator thinks as the reason why the clip was cut.
    At 1.39 minute mark, roughly translated it says "Either because Hirate herself or the show producers thinks that the Gap between former Hirate and current Hirate is too big, so they decided not to show that side of Hirate anymore."
    Either way, the creator himself mentioned in the end "Maybe I'm too overthinking it".

My only highlight this week :
    Zuumin.JPG

16. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I like this week's PR episode. They should definitely should consider letting the girls doing more outdoor shootings, just to promote kyz46, even if they don't have a single lined up.
    Looking forward to the second part.

17. scoobydl

scoobydl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    About this week episode, there is really something that makes me confused... The management, did they even know that Becky has really negative image in Japan after her last scandal? I know that she love K46 and all, but having any connection with her atm will bring nothing good to K46.

18. glsone

glsone Member

Fun episode imo. The girls always seem so shocked that people actually like them, it's funny to see.

The creator speculating on the reasons doesn't make them true and really shouldn't be passed off as the actual reason which is why I said the reason was not given.

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

tsubasa and risa look like sisters:blush: also neru sugai pair is the always the best,yukari ~ <3 is echoing every time i see both together

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018