1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. AriAditya_

AriAditya_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Agree with your opinion..

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    the biggest difference for me was nogizaka girls are soo much more well-mannered.
    They enjoy coming to nogichu and meet their old brother.
    as i remember no single member ever show souless, unpassionate, or what so ever which toned down the show..

just look at suzumon at this episode.. once you smile.. everythings get better..

4. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Good episode on this week Keyake.
    I am so jealous they can meet with Tsubasa Honda >.<
    Personal opinion, i don't really like the new costume, i think it is too plain and simple.

5. RenJee

RenJee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I know this probably a long shot but does anyone know the song that plays at around 22 mins?

6. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    "moshu" [hehe] miyu is too cute

wanted to wait until next week to watch this episode but just had to watch immediately because of bassa!! big fan of hers

7. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I am still catching up and only just finished episode 58 (2016 Fall Sports Festival). I feel like they cheated to let the blue team win this. 50 points for the relay race seems unfair and in addition the blue runners were on the inside of the track so had less distance to cover.
    I hope Akane will get her location shoot in the future, I felt quite bad for her. Imho the first time they were at a disadvantage as well as the baka team had a 10/19 chance to win and the intelligent team only a 9/19 chance.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  8. Bingo

Bingo Member

You must be new to Japanese variety shows. It pretty normal practice to make thing more interesting. If they didn't do that. Then what was the point for running the last race, since the red team was leading by 45 points.

9. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Don't worry, I am not super serious here. ;)

Though technically I could turn around your argument and argue that by knowing they will always make sure the last game will decide the ultimate winner it consequently makes all matches before that less interesting as there is no point in winning them.
    In general I just have fun watching them compete with each other, so I don't mind.

10. Bingo

Bingo Member

No, they only use this "variety points" when losing team has no chance of winning the match in the last game. If both teams are close, they don't. I agree with you. just have fun watching the girls competing with each other and don't take this too serious.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Seeing Honda Tsubasa and Keyakizaka together is like a dream come true for me. Here's hoping that Nogi meets Ishihara Satomi or Kiritani Mirei next :corr:

13. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I watched lastest keyakake, that's very fun episode. "The athletic competition where there no motivation to win" (Keyakake Ep 103-105) -Takanori-
    and tsuchida reply with quip tone to member "Sugoi, Sugoi, Sasuga".

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Today's Keyakake.. Yuichanzu started the campaign.
    I think this single is really for Yuichanzu, Techi is just a ghost center.. Lol

15. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

It was fun this week, but next week !!! it is the episode that everyone is waiting for.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

next week will be Ozeki and Uemura feeling couple episode !!!! they saved the best for last [hehe]

hopefully they will show some footage of Uemura and Ozeki on the ski trails

[​IMG]

Habu, Kojima-San and Miichan
    [​IMG]
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BgMH1tggNmC/

Yuichanzu flew to Fukuoka to pay a visit to Nakamura Kankurou (中村勘九郎) who is a Zuumin oshi

[​IMG]

looks like we got a new member for Katakana Keyaki :)

[​IMG]

episode 121

http://48videodouga.net/video/6893

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  17. glsone

glsone Member

Ah, Ozeki style skiing. Can't wait.

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    The Kabuki guy was really interesting. He's trully a Keya-Wota at heart :D
    I almost got no interest to see Keyakake after this weeks Nogizaka Koujichuu, but this Kabuki guy made me enjoyed the rest of the episode :D

Sato Shiori got prettier on each episode I think.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I forgot about sunday shows :wall: (I'm watching Nogi senbatsu RN) but I believe Shiori is way underrated. But I quite like her so... :cute: lol

20. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Nakamura (the Kabuki actor) surprisingly was a fun highlight for me. His keyaki inspired ad-libs were hilarious. Very enthusiastic, up to the point of asking Tsuchida-san to be a Katakana member, lol.

Satoshi (probably still "scarred" by the fake Sakurai previously [hehe]) seemingly jealous of Yuichanzu meeting the actor. I like her new straight hairstyle. She's always a gorgeous hidden highlight in most episodes.

Oshima-san...I mean, Kojima seems quite downbeat/less energetic this time. He's not a stranger to K46 by this point, so...maybe he's just tired or something.

Finally, we'll see for sure if Uemura could really ski next week.