1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Saeko

Saeko Kenkyuusei

I agree, it was kinda uncomfortable to watch some of the things that were being done to her, but it goes to show how good of a person she is. I honestly think she didn't know what was going on and thought it was within normal behavior of them (judging from the stories Mon and Risa shared beforehand).

She just loves the group and members so much. (Her recent mobame saying something along the lines of "As long as everyone is with her, she doesn't need anything else.")

2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i lost it when naako sneezed on dani's hand lol

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

how can Dani survive Naako's sneeze ? she probably figure out they were doing it on purpose for hidden camera. [hehe]

screencap

[​IMG]

4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    that pic is adorable lol
    can someone tell me what episode is the one with risa that Mona mentioned

5. Ryuukaze

Ryuukaze Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    eps 83 if i'm not wrong

6. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

That VTR was good and the chain reaction was hilarious. BTW sugai's "Boku wa Iya da" is impressive.

• Agree Agree x 9
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

new song for oda:^^;:

8. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Seriously, the “Boku wa Iyada” was so intense and good~
    Sugai really delivered the performance!

• Agree Agree x 6
  9. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I dont know why this VTR barely made me cry lol
    They look so confident and so strong, it feels like they have really grow up. Congrats! so happy!
    Good luck Hirate to come back now, not easy.

Boku Wa yada!

10. Kami

Kami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Was that Risa in Getsuyobi?? I knew she centered it but the voice sounds so different!!

Also after hearing Yukka screaming Boku wa Yada I am totally rooting for her as 7th single center....I had never noticed how amazing that girl was

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I noticed it too. It was so good though!

12. Kami

Kami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @Dill yess it was amazing, but she sounded incredibly different...I didn't even think that voice existed in her

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice VTR in this week ep and the footage from the 2nd anniversary live was too short:^^;:

epic VTR :worthy::worthy::worthy:

if the video does not show watch the video here

full episode : link

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Totally agree, I think she surprised herself, the other members, management, and the fans. Real-life princess or not, she more than has what it takes to be the center for the 7th single.

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    These Oda Nana segments was lovely, although also a little bit cringey. But taking the members point of view it's proof of Oda's loveliness. Early on I found the mood in the studio aside from the 6 Oda lovers is kinda bored / uninterested (and Shida's attitude may cause problem with the group later on I think), but kind of glad that the cries in the end was just naturally happened. If anything, maybe because of Oda the group can still be intact as one since from every pair we know, at least one of each pair is gravitating towards her.

I don't know whether the writing team choose this topic because they do acknowledge it, or are they in lack of ideas, or are they do this along with management decision for Oda's center single, or maybe Oda is going to graduate? (Okay forgive me on that last one :D). Anyway it was a nice segment that kind of bring my attention back to KeyaKake.

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @innoaloe I skipped the episode alltogether until the Anniversary part. What Shida did?

17. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Yawning. It's not 'that' bad, but just kinda emphasize how the rest of them are just bored with the recording segment...

Looking at everyone in the background, some of them did look very bored also, but unfortunately hers caught the attention of the MCs.

Maybe I judged her too much on this, but many people complained on the way she laughed at others also o_O

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    lol
    thanks for the explanation... though that is SO Shida I'm just gonna laught it off (and perhpas watch it later)

19. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

All those new centers look pretty good and/or interesting.

Sugai sugoi...:shocku:

Hopefully we'll be able to see some full performances with all of these alternative centers at some point in the near future.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  20. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

As I recall, Sugai-sama had a crazy "boku wa yada" from that "boku wa yada grand prix" episode. So that Anniversary Live snippet just reminded me of that.

I echo the desire to see the alt centers' performances in full. I really liked the little that was shown.

So...during that Oda Nana appreciation song, that was Suzumoto's actual singing voice, right? I think...I liked it. Sweet voice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1