1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Yeah, I liked the Oda song, and that you got to hear the "serious" singing voice of members who rarely have solo parts.

Maybe the theme was a little drawn out for 2 episodes, but the members seemed genuinely moved at the end, so at least it was good for them. :)

2. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    I'm glad we got to see a couple of the performances at the end. I really love some of the center choices. Was quite surprised by Risa's voice and Sugai's Boku Wo Yada! had a lot of emotion behind it. Can't wait to see the full show.

That VTR was so funny. Had me laughing out loud.
    All the members crying at the end pulled at my heartstrings. A little part of me did think that Shida was crying because of laughter, not because she was overwhelmed by emotions. :fear: Though it was probably not the case so don't take my opinion too seriously.

3. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I think Shida did really cry because she was touched many members had said in the past that even though she look tough but she actually has a really soft heart and kind. For example.

from Fuu-chan blog on 5th september
    "Manaka, despite how she looks she have a very delicate feelings, it was very hard for her. But that's where your kindness comes from. If it weren't for Manaka, the current Hirate wouldn't exist. Thank you"

http://toomuchidea.blogspot.co.id/2017/09/saito-fuyuka-5th-september-2017-its.html?m=1

from brody interview (february 2018)
    - I heard Shida-san is someone who feels empathy easily, she is weak towards elders.
    M: It's unbearable
    - What do you mean?
    M: In Japan Record Awards the one who guided us was an old man. I thought this year might be his last year. Then, This person probably has worked on Record Awards since a long time ago. If so, is today gonna be his last day working here? I wonder what kind of feelings he has right now? I couldn't help thinking that. Even if I'm only meeting him on his last day, I still had to thank him, I told him "thank you very much" from the bottom of my heart. If I couldn't make eye contact and greet him, ah it's over... I would think that way.

you can read more here of her old man stories lol
    http://wetriedsubbing.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-miracle-that-combines-oil-and-water.html

4. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Wow! I just watched the Oda Nana episodes back-to-back and they were fantastic! Member-driven stories, and you could really see how confident they were talking about something they enjoyed. They also looked like they had so much fun playing around with Oda and also making the tribute video. Really fun and funny. Koike is low-key one of the best variety members. She's becoming a strong speaker, and she's rapidly catching up to Naako.

And the crying at the end was really touching. The members really love her. I think Shida's tears were genuine. Even if she shows "ZA KUURU" image, I've always got the impression that she's a big softie. It's part of why I think she laughs so much--she feels things very intensely. She was laughing hard at the end there, though, but it truly is a pretty funny situation to be in. Feeling touched, but also laughing at how wacky everything is seems like a natural thing for her to do.

Oda Nana seems like an incredible person. Super kind and super cool. I wish I was half as cool as she is. "Don't ever forget that feeling" and walking away without looking back? Are you kidding me? That could come across as corny, but with all the stories about her, it's just part of her personality. That, combined with what looks like impeccable timing and a good sense for others' feelings, means that what she does bypasses corny and goes straight to being cool.

Also, it was great to see how well they were able to conduct themselves on stage without Techi. As much as I love her and want her to come back soon, I think her absence is pushing the others to be stronger. They're becoming more adaptable and confident. I loved all the choices for alternate centres. Aoi-chan is so cute. We need more of her.

• Agree Agree x 8
  5. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    More recapping of past episodes...
    At this point I hope the show is really ending.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Well, they kind of admit running out of ideas, hence letting the girls presenting what they want to do, plus the coupling survey from weeks back.

7. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    Presenting ideas should be done backstage in my opinion. It's not interesting variety at all. Well, at least to me.

8. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

^^ keyakitte, kakenai is more like a weekly talk show to demonstrate that the group and most of its members are still alive. I know it is sold as a variety show, but compared to keyabingo and other idol shows, keyakitte, kakenai never felt like a variety show.

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

"variety" remember?:^^;:

10. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I agree but I wouldn't say it never felt like variety. Earlier episodes where they played games or did quizzes or something was more like what you'd expect.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Maybe they should just cancel Keyakake and make a show where 2~4 go on a location shoot every week. Like HKT's Odekake.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Stopping something alltogher is never the right solution for me, even though I'm not a Keyakitte fan for awhile now.
    They just need to find a new way - less talk more play - or add a more funny shows to Kanji too, maintaing a sort of Keyaki-talk-show with Keyakitte.
    The possibilities are numerous, but, like usual, it depends on mngmnt and staff wishes... not a big fan of them either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I really want to watch them have fun. Its boring now just talk talk and talk. I enjoy watching keyabingo4, I want to see kanji girls have fun together too.

15. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I kind of like it how it is, but I do think they should use the show to enhance the keyakichan's skill sets. I think Sugai and Tsuchida made a good point, with developing their presentation and review skills. This would give the girls better chances to land more TV gigs, which makes the group and production company look better overall. But the important thing is to give everyone the same opportunity, and not just a core group of people.

Btw they should send koike to do a ushimura summers episode as a guest host. I know that mimura and otake can be a pervs, but ushimura loves keyakiza46, so she would be fine.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Probably the mc doesnt want to work with them too..i mean..after hardwork of getting them trying to talk, there are no improvement at all.. And their interaction isnt that lovely too. The thing is..why dont production team step uo the game?? Budget cut? If they love doing talk show, at least follow nogichuu concept, i mean, the previous ep 'who is the liar' is very funny. Simple concept but very appealing to audiences and no punishment to girl and the girls too seems enjoying the games.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I know, Mc's have been soooo much patient with all the girls, but after all this time they still CAN'T SPEAK ! they don't know how to react after 2 years thats shocking !
    Hiragana girls are way more at ease in variety show since the beginning, so its amazing that Kanji girls after 2 years are so bad at it even if MCs tried the best to teach them.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Completely disagree. I found MCs job on the low level since the start.
    Still think Tsuchida works better with smaller groups and Sawada is too interested in been under the spotlight.
    Nothing they did so far made me change my mind since the first time I wrote this... but it always amaze me how the blame is always on the girls
    This too never change

• Disagree Disagree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i disagree with people saying the girls haven't improved.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  20. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    just see what they did with Rika for example, since the beginning of the show they tried everything to make her talk...but after 2 years this girl just can't speak.
    It was fun at the start of the show but now its just annoying...
    MCs cant do very much, multiple times they have explain how to react...

• Agree Agree x 8