1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. glsone

glsone Member

A few have improved in their speaking greatly like Koike. In terms of general variety accumen though theres been very little improvement. Fuuchan really tried at one point, but kind of got beat down for it so she seems to have stopped.

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hello guys, is my first post here and sorry if my english goes bad.

Me and my friends have a serious idea about what is hapenning with Kanji girls on Keyakitte. They are in confort zone, they know that all spaces on the show are for them.

Kanji Keyakizaka needs a 2nd generation to fight for the spotlight, so the girl who can show the potential on variety stay as regular on the show. Kanji girls know that all of them are in on the senbatsu, they have no rival... definitely, kanji needs a 2nd generation.

And sorry on my english.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^ that would probably drop the groups overall popularity. The other sister groups do it that way competing for senbatsu spots, and we all see what trajectory they're on

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Welcome,
    They dont know that all of them are on senbatsu, it was 21 members all the time but who knows maybe the 7th single will be 14 members, nobody knows.
    Audition have already started for new girls this summer I think so we will maybe have Kanji 2nd gen.

For me I dont know if its good or not if you need new gen or not I dont know because they are still some members that you dont know much about, I think of Nijika or Sato

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hi @Xiphyas welcome!
    well... they'll have a second gen soon (or something like that, no one really understand it yet) so we'll see if things will get better as competition goes up. But I doubt that alone can improve Keyakitte like it is now.

You never know though...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. glsone

glsone Member

Yeah I doubt the competition alone will make the show better, but I do think it can be a large part in it's improvement. Could give a girl that extra little impetus to contribute instead of choosing to remain quiet.

I think more importantly just having a new girl could act as a catalyst. Perfect example of it happened on Hiragana Oshi this past week with Suzuka raising her hand to get called on again after already being introduced, and then first gen got in on it too. Manatsu does much the same for Nogizaka doing something and then the other girls get to react off it. Kanji doesn't really have anyone that does that for them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Nahhh, by adding more members, it gonna be a waste of talent only, you easily can verified it by seeing hiragana right now, we wish to see them get linup with kanji senbatsu, but instead of that, we being surprised by mgmt decision to do another audition

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. sodiksamping

sodiksamping Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamazakirena
    I am amazed when suzuka raised her hands without a hint from the MC, (another reason to love her more).

I agree someone should act as catalyst, until now, kanji girls only speak when MC asked for. But i cannot imagine who's fitting for that role, at first i thought akanen is the one, but it turns out, i barely even see her talk in the show.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Keyakake is getting boring, except for some chapters, and that's sad for me. I have enjoyed the show since chapter one, but at some point the girls losed energy, I don't know. Before, Ue, Zuumin and Mon (the reaction queen T_T) were so lively, Oda was more active and even impulse her mates to talk, from what I remember. I can't complain about the MC completely because they're decent in my opinion, although not the best options XD

The program could be really funny, or at least was funny for me before, with games and all that stuff. I think the girls need more variety what an irony to remove them from their comfort zone and force them (said in a way) to talk and create good comments, not just smile. I must also say that, by previous chapters, the girls seem to want to try a lot of things, but maybe the staff has not let them...

I love this group, that's why I would like to see them all smile and have fun more often. I hope it gets better.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yeah I dont know why you remove the funny games on keyakitte AND you cancel keyabingo for kanji girls.

It's forbidden for them to have fun or what ?
    Something like : "you have to continue to be sad and lonely, like that your music will be greater :D don't have fun!! thanks"

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I think the budget and the fun people from the crew went over to make those hiragana shows. So unless they can come up with something that is free to make and easy to execute, keyakitte is going to remain like this.
    I think it is interesting that on radio, they are more talkative and forthcoming. It must be the camera or TV etiquettes that scare them.

12. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Personally, I believe they should incorporate more AKBingo-ish elements to Keyakitte Kakenai. The girls typically have to do something in AKBingo which automatically will give them some good reactions and even funny moments. In Keyakitte it's often just the girls sitting there and talking about lackluster topics that don't tend to have much depth to them. And typically it's only a couple girls who got something to do with the topic at hand and the rest just sit there with extremely bored faces.
    It's also obvious that there are only a few of them who aren't afraid to speak up and try to create some good variety moments. I feel like a lot of them are afraid that they will fail or just aren't witty enough to create a funny moment, it's usually the hosts who have to get it out of them.
    And I agree about members such as Rika. Love the girl but it's at the point where she should try more. Even if it's her character, it's becoming old. Keyakizaka hasn't necessarily been your typical idol group since the beginning because of the image they are trying to push. It would be nice to see that the girls aren't afraid to not be your typical idols. But then again, it's an image the management has pushed onto them. Either way, they need to change the format of the show because the recent episodes have been a bit lacking compared to what we got in the past.

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I am totally agree with what you just said.
    I don't know if its amazing in a good way or in a bad way (it depends on your point of view) that they are able to show such personality, power etc, bring all of that in the music, live, dance, really give song lyrics meaning AND at the same time, to be shy and afraid to talk its amazing.
    Imagine if they had the same personality/style in their music and on real life, it would have done such a bigger impact. omg just thinking about that Im excited lol

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    You know what Kakenai needs? Dodgeball.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I believe it needs some Shoujiki Shougi. Keya46 has a wide range of personalities, it'd be so much fun!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

yes count me in for Shoujiki Shougi......looking for some drama:) (Sugai vs Habu, Neru vs Fuuchan, Dani vs Suzumoto)

17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i dont think our 46 girls can handle the gruesome shoujiki shouji. Nogi had tried it 1st and lol, they despise the game and even fans didnt like it. Dodgeball and any cream-on-your-face game is ok.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. sodiksamping

sodiksamping Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamazakirena
    How about, instead of looking for a new idea, they should do continuity of earlier episode activity, for instance, spicy queen competition, food review, or acting ability. So we can measure how much each member develops with each given situation

19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think management should change the purpose of the show. In Nogizaka case, when they created Nogizakatte, doko? (Where is Nogizaka), just like the title implies, it was the show for introducing Nogizaka to public and idol fans. Then, after the mngmnt feel enough for introduction, they start to build Nogizaka bigger through the renewed Doko, the Nogizaka Under Construction.
    Keyakitte Kakenai is the show about introduction of Kanji Keyaki, so public and fans will understand their character and image. Now, after 2+ years, I think the introduction is enough.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

those kind of games are reserved for Bingo, right? and Hira just did dodge ball recently
    for shoujiki shougi, i think Kanji will make some brutal match-ups since they've been together longer. i'm not sure about Hira though. they might still hold back or really make someone cry
    now it will be interesting what Hiragana Oshi can offer after all the introductions are done