1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Didn't expected too much this week, but ^_^ risa's lion !
    Next week looks like a fun episode, which probably wouldn't have happened without this and last weeks shows/suggestions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Excited for next week. Serous cooking competition and Pe-chan in twin tails. lol Naako Pe-chan combi would be interesting to watch. Both seem unstable and too my-pace but I think can work well together and pull this off.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I'm biased (because it's my interest & part of my job) but I loved the sketching segment. We already know Sato is a design student, and I remember Mii-chan's paintings in early Keyakake - not to mention the monthly greeting cards I saw on @ukifune 's blog some time ago. Tsucchi's lion is surprisingly decent.

I remember Nogidoko had a few of drawing-related eps (movie presentation episode where Ikuta's infamous E.T. first appear, the Himura live drawing episode & the character/mascot design episode, and some others I may forgot). Then again, Nogizaka seems to have more art-inclined members than Keyaki...so maybe they can do several of them. The bad ones were pretty bad/so bad it's good - like Miona and Sakaguchi's drawings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

That was a fun episode, looking forward to next weeks as well

-Any group that includes Fuu-Chan is always fun to watch
    -Naako abandoned by Pe-Chan ^^;
    -Naako and Pe-Chan prepared a great dish, but winner was obviously already...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

this type of planning is good, compared just seeing them sit and talk

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well they cant do this type of episode every week unforunately.....

kawaii :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  7. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I really enjoyed the latest episode.

• Sawayaka Sawabe returns! :lol:
    • Sure, the winner might seem obvious - but I love Italian food, so I would've given the edge to Naako-chan. Her dishes looked great too, especially the dessert.
    • Nijika...well...she was doing fine in the early judgement, but the vegetables seem...undercooked? She's improved since that old Keyake cooking episode, but still ways to go compared to the other 2.
    • Pe-chan with the "betrayal" haha.
    • No, Tsucchi, that wasn't a failure - Tandoori Chicken always been a little charred. Source: I always eat Naan with tandoori chicken nearby my house.
    • Suzumoto with the tandoori chicken burger. Man, is there anything this lovely girl can't do?

8. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Suzumoto's raised eyebrow LOL :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    It seems for Pe-chan food > friendship :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My takeaway from this episode is that Rika spoke without being voiced by Tsuchida. [hehe]

11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

That raised eyebrow was golden!

12. wikowikowiko

wikowikowiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I laughed so hard on #129. ishimori & fuuchan trully was an excellent combi!

• Like Like x 1
  13. sodiksamping

sodiksamping Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamazakirena
    I'm glad they decided to bring ishimori & fuuchan pair in this competition, they succeeded to lighten up the mood. And for ishimori, it turns out her cooking skill is really improved, but still, that vegetable and red bean pasta is hilarious, tsuchida & neru taste test reaction really cracks me up :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  14. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Yes! This is the kind of KeyaKake that I love. Showcasing the girls like this is what I think the show should focus on. Let them have some fun doing things they enjoy.

• Nijika/Fuu-chan pair was awesome, and they got some much-needed screentime. I've really missed Nijika's laugh. And even though they were the token baka team, it was nice to see Nijika's cooking skills really improve. Red bean veggies though... o_O *huuuuurghk*
    • That tandoori chicken burger looks godly... So does the dak galbi... I was so hungry after watching the episode. My face was like Koike's looking at the food. She wanted to eat so bad :lol:
    • Suzumon and Naako looked like natural chefs. It was so cool to watch them cook. Stern Naako was great; it feels like she can run a kitchen. I wouldn't be surprised to see them both end up in the restaurant industry in the future.
    • Pe-chan the traitor and Suzumoto's eyebrow :lol:

Good stuff. Next week also looks like a cooking episode?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Honestly this week was one of the best. Watching this episode reminds me why I don't have a oshimen within kyz46. Put them in the right environment and they are so fun to watch.
    The whole episode was a highlight.

Next week is a naako special, including phone call to her big sister.
    This makes me wonder if they are going it with every member, started with Oda Nana's special, a few weeks back.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Back to talking sessions, they need to do more outside studio activity already

17. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I don't quite understand the context for next week... it says "Thorough Clarification of Nagasawa-kun" (長澤くんを徹底解明) in the preview for Naako's episode. What to clarify though...
    I almost thought about a graduation episode when seeing that, but if it will include a phone call to a family member, then it is unlikely.

18. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Next weeks episode is listed as 長沢くんの生態を知ろう! on tv tokyo's tv guide. I think the preview message in this weeks episode refers to that naako will be making statements/clarification about what people find strange about her.

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    解明 kaimei~ here is more to unravelling & trying to figure out nanako [hehe]

20. glsone

glsone Member

The best part is you just know we're going to come out of this thinking she's even weirder.