TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    isn't changing the rules and\or points given at the end pretty much a given in variety games? They have to keep the viewers tuned in somehow

2. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I think it would have been more interesting if they actually showed sugai-sama spitting the water bug out, just put some sticker on her mouth to censor lol

3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Surely a very fun episode for a long time. Akanen and Sugai were robbed of the first place, anyway you spin it. Not fair.

Aside from that, Zombie Berika was the best, she is loosening up more and more. Totally agree with Tsuchida, she should wear a mask on every episode.

Did anyone notice Uemu getting pervy and getting a nice feel for Nijika's heavenly ass? The camera panned out and caught that bit. I'm surprised they didn't edit that part out (maybe they just left it there for the fans?).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    I thought that might happen when they mentioned touching but I didn't actually see it.

5. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    LOL. Yone said she wont eat the sweets coz its ironic to get the sweets because neru eat that tagame.

Another lol moment is when berika use her own panel face to win a match.
    the MC's said she dont need that panel face.

Really looking forward their roke's.

6. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    actually I wouldn't be surprised if it was planned for variety reasons and they clued neru in to ask about it. If sugai knew that I'm sure she would have finished it, you're just never safe on these shows if you're not going last heh.

7. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Was an okay episode this week, but next week is probably more fun to watch. The remaining 7 members, who didn't participate in the location shoot pairing, have chance next week.

8. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Considering the show already aired for some years, isn't it a bit to late to do another teaching about variety now? :D
    Fortunately it was a fun episode. 1st 15 minutes, MCs and the guest really crack me up. Kanji's did quite a good job to in the next half.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It was very funny to see them try forcing themselves lol. Yuuka's reaction particularly stands out because how fake it looked like lol

"Who wants to try this food?"
    If they don't want it then they are not raising their hands-- even thought raising hands are the normal variety response. I guess it's true that they are too honest :^^;:

Looking forward for the location shoots, though it seemed like none of them has went to record it yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    EP 134 and they're still trying to learn them how to act in variety.
    After this you cant continue to say that MC's are not good, they're doing everything possible but these girls are paralyzed, its amazing.
    This ep was fun but awkward, It must be hard to works with them, they're still so quiet and shy after 2,5 years.

I don't understand how it can even be possible to not evolve, change or overcome your shyness after 3years being an idol. Its maybe the greatest job to overcome your shyness with all the severals situations and experiences you will live.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    and even you compared to hiragana, hiragana have a better reaction to kanji ... but in my opinion this is the kanjis unique and cool side ... hehehe
    Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I do not think they are shy. Many members are much more lively on radio or showroom. Variety and MC is where people say they are weak. I truly believe they should just change the show's format at this point. But they could try improv workshops or something.

Shida, Imaizumi, Oda, Yonetani and couple others seemed like they were getting used to it too. So, it may look worse than it is.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Genzai

Genzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I think the kanjis are more reserved in terms of reactions. It's a charm point to be honest. At least for me. LOL. Some users pointed out that they work well when they don't have much of workflow to work with.

But then again, they're trained to be able to work on a variety show, so those improv and reactions should be fairly visible as what is usually seen on other variety shows.

Muchaburi Dodgeball should do the trick! :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Its true that I don't know if "shy" is the good word to use. Reserved, honest, pure why not.
    I don't like it when its too act, too fake and too amplify, I also like their natural and cool style but sometimes it feels awkward to watch and I feel sorry for MC's.

But don't forget that TV variety show is a JOB. It is a part of their overall work, it cost money, its on TV, a non-fan person is able to watch it, its a business, so you also have to act and put effort into it.
    Maybe they take it too easily and like something not important.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    On the contrary though... Since it's a job, maybe they are being directed to act cool and uninterested in this particular episode.

If they looked too knowledgeable / responsive, this particular episode won't be interesting at all since the guest got nothing more to teach.

16. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh right, I never thought about this possibility, not only in this espisode but in others too because I think it would be too much and weird and when I saw Sawabe's reactions it doesn't look planned but it may be possible.

17. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

^ Someone told me that all Japanese TV shows are scripted these days, plus a lot of editing is done. So what you see in the TV show doesn't really reflect what is real, but what companies are trying to sell to you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    They're always funny and lively when it comes to playing games or doing sports competition, so next week we should be in for a treat.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    a lot of times i find the awkwardnes and shyness kind of charming. If they did variety like everyone else that would be a lot less interesting, but seeing the stuff that got cut, made me wonder how bad they are.

20. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Wow, for some reasons you guys are starting looking like female fans of a Korean boy group. They even have the "Oppa didn't mean it" meme for their own. Just Google it, you guys will see.

• Agree Agree x 1