1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    how so?

2. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I agree with this. In other groups (48/46), a lot members use variety shows to get noticed more. But I think, Kanji members don't need this kind of tactic because even if the other members do absolutely nothing, they will still be in senbatsu. I think maybe because of this their growth in variety is progressing very slowly.

Hiraganas are more active than Kanji so I think they fit variety more naturally than Kanji. Hiragana also has a fixed senbatu but because Hiragana wants to prove themselves, they are working harder in the shows they are given.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 6
  3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I think our friend here is trying to say that "Kanji Keyaki is just bad in variety".
    But then 'us guys' just won't accept the fact and defending them with argumentation.

Maybe that... or maybe some of you guys just have your face looked like this pic. I said some of you and not us, since my face is clearly visible on my PP :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. glsone

glsone Member

If someone enjoys that they are bad at variety that's cool. But long term it's going to have a bad effect on their outside work and limit the girls in what they can do, especially individually. As the hosts said those skills are usable in many more situations than just being shown on TV.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Hopefully

Hopefully Kenkyuusei

They bad at 'reaction', not at variety (My opinion). For variety, they have their own way (sports, games, competition, or whatever with a prize).
    I don't really enjoy some fake 'reaction' in eps 134. But, maybe after this episode they will realize about their 'reaction' and make an improve for next episode.

Sorry for bad english

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

Loved Yoshimura, he was hilarious as always [hehe] I first saw him in the AKBingo MC replacement prank haha. I like Sugai's reactions best; you can always tell that she tries, even when she fails!

• Old Old x 1
  7. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Let's think their slow pace variety skill as their uniqueness. Talking about unique, some people can received & some are not. Like their songs, They are Eccentric. Don't compare it with another idols. Or Maybe like someone said above, their director make them look & act like that.

For me i'm not really care about their weak variety skills, Just please make some episode that more interesting. Recently this show only like a talk show. Not much movement. Even the member barely move form their seat.
    Maybe they can copy a segment like nogidoko such as Valentine or games with punishment or prize like the last roke. Even their singles campaign is safer then nogizaka. The last single with waterfall done by hiragana. And hiragana do bungee on their album campaign.

So i think the segments makes the keyakake is a bit boring. Also its true lack of competition from other member makes their in comfort zone. Kanji need 2nd gen.

8. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ive actually liked most of the recent episodes. the competitions for the couple trips were really entertaining imo.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Lack of budget maybe or they don't want people to think they are copying nogi's show. All of the members did the The 5th single campaigns in the single's bonus dvd. it's the most entertaining location shoots so far in my opinion, it had everything. Bungee, extreme stuff in canyon, animals [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I dont think lack of budget is absolute here. They give the 1st winner roke oversea trip & USJ roke is quite high cost i think. I just want they do more games. Game is not do much cost especially with punishment for losers. But if the budget is really the reason why they done so much talk segment then we just need to have more patient.

I think we talk about keyakake here. They lack of variety skill in this show. But you mention about bonus dvd in 5th single. They are not related. Also i think that bonus dvd is not a campaign. The campaign for 5th single done by Hiragana-chan when they accompanied by Sawabe partner.

11. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    the dvd bonus is called 5th single campaign type A-D so yeah it's a campaign not done in keyakake but still a campaign
    i'm just pointing out that 2nd gen's aren't the only ones that did the 5th single campaign.

back to keyakake, i want more games too but it's variety so.. it's true we have to be patient and have to expect boring talks being part of the segments too

12. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Oh you're right. when i googled it, its true 5th bonus video called campaign.
    So if im not mistaken Oda nana group is the easiest one then. They just ridding ferris wheel on couple between Kanji & Hiragana. Ironic

13. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    They should change the concept or make some interesting topics. seeing them doing fake things in variety make it worse imo.

Speaking of variety show, I'm not really interest about watching variety show bc for me all of the variety shows are scripted and sometimes they are overreacting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    yup they were herding sheep and such too but the couple ferris wheel ride looked more challenging and awkward for them lol

agreed. plain and simple that kanji is not that great at talking and expressing themselves/reacting.. i don't get the point why they had to do this segment again.. in my opinion it just makes them look bad.. they should do this kind of training behind the scenes instead.

15. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    A question... Is Yurina Hirate "graduated" from Keyakake? :^^;:

16. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She is not officially back in the group yet and I don't think that management wants her 1st appearance since she left to be on Keyakake.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

the reason why they did this episode is probably because they couldn't do what Sugai suggested
    the budget problem
    their creative team is so bad lately, Tsuchii had to criticize them, and suggested a cooking episode which we got afterwards

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

You know as soon she's back, we're gonna get the 7th single announcement.

"Can't give our golden goose too much break. We need the eggs." - Management, probably.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

@plus1plus1

since you disagree, let me hear your thoughts bro

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

@onieyez
    The whole reason I hit disagree is because I believe it would be fruitless to argue. If you still believe the staff is responsible for the low quality of the show I do not think we have much to discuss.