1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

so if you think that I only blame the staff, then wouldn't that leave you room to tell me otherwise?

I didn't want to just repeat what the other posters say about the girls
    KanjiKeya members know it themselves that they aren't good at variety
    The MC's have to tell the guests "this is what we have to work with", and then they just laugh it off
    they've also shown that they are afraid or embarrassed of themselves - the episode where some of the girls wanted to be yuipon
    And then we even got an episode to delete some variety gold moments that the girls didn't like

maybe I should've just said that the staffs were lazy

probably the only episodes this year I can give the staff credit for is the new years episode for hiragana
    and then they had to recycle those episodes again for Kanji
    Hiragana, they were great, that's why got variety shows of their own now

cooking episodes was the MC's idea
    episode 124 spawned 2 oda nana episodes and then 131 for nagasawa

116-122-123 these were couple episodes
    114-115 - the adult episodes, we had better invite a guess expert to examine the members.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This is ridiculous when you think about it :D

I don't know about "budget problem" but MC's said it a lot of times so we can end up believing them.

Yeah creative team is completly lost since the new year, and tell it on an episode is crazy lol but I had confidence since ep 129 cooking queen that they were back on a good path and ep 131, 134 broke the streak.
    Come on if you have to teach them variety skills, dont show it to us lol stupid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. glsone

glsone Member

I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason why the show staff did that episode the way they did was as a kind of "see guys it's not just us, we're trying" type deal since the show staff are usually the ones to get thrown under the bus first for shitty episodes. I heard some actual frustration in Sawabes hollering too, dunno if anyone else did.

5. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Variety shows need to be unscripted or mostly unscripted to work. There is only so much staff can do if the girls do not respond well or interact with each other. They could script the entire thing but then the show would suck. They could toss them more scripted stuff to do but I doubt they can sell it well anyway.

That's basically it but I'll try to illustrate.

Look at the HiraOshi episode where they do their delusional future presentations. The girls need to come up with their own funny presentations and the other members say something funny when they need to guess the blanks. It's a good idea I think. They all had their own jokes to expand their characters and Iguchi helped Manamo's character. It went very well. It also did what variety should do gave them a topic for their MC and improved handshakes.

When staff gave Kanji a similar episode to come up with presentations for episodes they were mostly awful. I remember Imaizumi and Akane being pretty funny. And that's it. (edit: oh and Sato) I don't think the idea is bad. It's up to them to make it funny and they just don't. They rarely follow up on what's happening besides maybe Yonetani, rarely. So, they can't make any ideas work good or bad. The show is likely more painful for staff to work on than for us to watch it.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @innoaloe

Haha. That meme is really a good one though.

Anw, considering that Nogibingo, Keyabingo and Hirabingo's staffs are the same, isn't it is also the same case with Nogizaka under construction and Keyakitte? If so, they did/ are doing amazing with Nogi, why couldn't they do the same with Keya?

• Like Like x 1
  7. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i have a couple questions.

is there any actual proof not being good at variety is hurting the group. I think as a group they are doing fine. Are members on average getting less jobs than members in other groups who debuted around the same time?

Also, would you rather they be bad or average, because i don't think good is possible? It's bad for me at least that sparks conversation

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You just need to compare the difference of number of outside jobs each member has within a group and you will know the answer. People already talked about it over and over again, you just decided to ignore all of it.

In Keya, Neru for example, or in Nogi, Akimoto Manatsu is the one. You can argue that Neru is one of the most popular member in Keya, that's why she has so much outside jobs like that. But Manatsu is nowhere as popular as the other members like Maiyan or Nanase. Even within the popular members, like Nanase vs Maiyan, why Maiyan is the one who always talk the most when they are on stage, and on variety/talk shows? And between them, which one has more public recognition? The answers are all there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho

no, you compare groups with similar lifespans and try to gauge averages. nitpickIng a member or two from groups this big is stupid, i would put keya alongside ngt and stu. That is where a fair discussion starts.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Nah, I think there's a difference here.

Nogibingo/Keyabingo/Hirabingo is done on seasonal basis. With one timeslot. It can be done with one production team. Even then, you can feel some idea in one show is rehashed again and again in another. That's happen when you only have one team to think of ideas.

Nogichuu/Keyakake/Hinaoshi are done weekly. 3 show within 3 different timeslot, each week. There's no way it could be done by one production team. Maybe it could for the field staff(lightning, sound engineer, cameraman, etc), but definitely no-go for the creative staff, nor the producer.

Imagine yourself have to think of ideas for 3 different show each week....@@

Ehhh...aren't you already asking this same question in general keya thread?

My answer is still same. The novelty of debut doesn't last for eternity. And NGT/STU member are starting to get job left and right(albeit in their own local region). Kanji can't stay in this limbo for too long.

11. glsone

glsone Member

There's a large number of reasons why you can't compare the groups that easily. For starters: Location. Keyakizaka is a Tokyo based group which is a massive advantage over everyone except the other Tokyo based groups like Nogi and AKB. Secondly the groups all have a different premise; STU for example exists purely to promote the Setouchi area of Japan. They are glorified travel ambassadors and as such appear on a huge variety of shows most created just for them to go promote stuff so it's not fair to compare any group to them. Then there's investment, how much time and money the producers of the groups want to throw at the group to create variety shows, get the girls into magazines, create dramas for them, create the opportunities for the girls to show off and sell themselves so other organizations want to buy in. I'm not positive but I imagine Keyakizakas pockets are deeper than NGTs or STUs. Keyakizaka would have their boat already. People really like putting every achievement on the girls but the machine behind Keyakizaka is gigantic. These aren't indie idols we're talking about.

So even if you say "Well, Keyakizaka has exactly the same amount of girls showing up on random TV shows as NGT." it's not comparable because their goals for return on investment are different. That identical number could be a massive achievement for NGT while still being a big disappointment for Keyaki.

Keyakizakas main strength seems to come from endorsements since they quite regularly seem to get commercial deals. Those bank on the appeal of group as a whole.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^ i don't think the location excuse means much. if a place has more people that means more idols competing for various jobs. the idols in smaller metropolitan areas might even have the advantage. There probably isn't a 100% fair way to make a comparison, so i will just throw this out there. With social media being what it is including the various streaming sites, i don't think being good or bad (or even active) in variety means that much any more

yeah it lasts during the debut. kanji is long past that honeymoon, so i don't understand why that was mentioned

13. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Well, dont you think its normal to not see Keyakizaka46 members in others TV show ? We are saying everyday that they are bad at variety, TV shows producer are not dumb people. If we can see it, they can too.
    This not the kind of outside job they can aim for.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  14. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Great episode this week and most of the 7 members were engaging.
    No preview video footage for next week episode, but by the sounds of it, it looks like that they will be acting out a perfect/ideal confession. It would be nice to see them doing some acting again.

15. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Yonetani in the opening was adorable. Saito and Yone work well when the environment is good. Overdoing reactions was a great follow up to last week. Solid episode.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    So what did the three lucky members get at the end of the episode?

18. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Keyakake 135 is a fun episode! Pushing themselves a bit on their reactions even if it's not normal to them really helps. Many lol moments (for me at least), especially from Saito (*that* goal, and all her banter acceptance from the hosts) and Ishimori (*that* baka moment).

Also, another takeaway: you won't win a tug-of-war against Akanen especially if she wraps the effin' rope on her waist. Such a trooper. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Oda Nana is getting more and more Ikemen :D that short-hair reminds me of Hase Tenma (Hana Nochi Hare)!

20. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    "Omotesando"

...:rofl:Staring at Airbnb for the last few days has drilled all those places into my head, so I'm glad that I could experience that in the moment without needing to wait for an explanation.

It's great to see them having so much fun. Especially seeing the typically quiet girls be that animated. Yuipon<3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1