TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    They're probably afraid if they let her talk it becomes a solo show

2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I never knew that she is a talkative one prior to this episode.

Also that "Static Electricity" is really unexpected :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    I love how Oda and Techi interacted during the episode. The way they hit one another at the start and how they were talking almost the entire episode.
    Kobayashi's descriptions of the members were pretty spot on and well thought out. It's always nice to get a little insight into her thinking since she's always so quiet.

Also... Poor Oda! Risa just saying something like that was.... kinda mean. It wasn't even a funny kind of mean. :|

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    it seems they dissed each other in the episode. the talking is so awkward..
    *i believe at least two different clique in the kanji group. but still the 21forever is actually to keep outsider from the group.

5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i wonder if they were instructed to be a little mean spirited.

6. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

really? I don't think the atmosphere was awkward at all and Risa telling Oda that she kinda smell isn't that mean if you compare it to standard japanese variety show. There are much more worse stuff being said if you watch enough variety show. Keyakitte is already kinda tame. Except that 1 time where Neru ate that bug :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    It was weird though that she exposed that but I didn't think she meant it to be mean to Oda. Risa is a bit blunt. I remember she even called Uemura annoying. Because it is Oda, she probably didn't hold back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Lol Risa is a real-life "Tsundere", extra tsun tsun towards Aoi, Rina, and Oda

9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well... they really fooled me with that "Sawabe tears". I really thought something interesting will happen, but then it's just that...

Also can't help but to see how bored Hirate is. Heck she even made a rolling-eye

10. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^ i've noticed since Techi returned to the show, her reactions seem pretty honest. if she finds something funny she laughs or smiles, but if she doesn't we get the bored disinterested face

11. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This group is too honest, that's the problem in variety lol they can't make fake reactions.
    If they are tired, they look tired, if they are in good mood, they look in good mood, if they found that its not funny, they don't laugh...

The pressure is so high on MCs in this show lol

• Agree Agree x 10
  12. glsone

glsone Member

Probably shouldn't have stretched this topic out to two episodes. One was entertaining. Two was too much. Techi looked fine to me. No better or worse than other members. Uemura also always has a dour resting face but she has no problem lighting up as soon as something gets her. Maybe the girls being more conscious of their resting expression would be a good thing though.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Risa being a bit...violent in her shows of affections, I wonder if it has anything to do with that's the only way she knows how to give love? Just saying this because we all know of the strained relationship she has with her father (She is totally indifferent to him, she neither loves him nor hates him). maybe I'm reading too much into it.

On the other hand, I'm glad that she is opening up more, that part towards Oda was funny, but maybe sincere?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

lol risa[hehe] to said something like that to a female idol, funny, and somewhat nostalgic, i think someone already give the same comment like risa at akbingo long time ago, probably from their shogi showdown

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  15. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Praise for them for being honest, rather than overreacting over something.
    Wish someday they will make a reality show like showing us their daily activities in dorm, like some kpop idols. It would be interesting but i guess it wouldnt happen lol.

Or maybe they will make a segment where they are in military training.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I instantly got the Tsundere vibe from Risa early on... and as mentioned by the MCs, I think I was right. lol

17. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

she still feels the same to me, sitting there in the back, and then camera cuts to her when she laughs or smiles

I'm hoping she gets to present something during this segment, but that probably won't happen, since they have always pass on her
    I think the last time she ever presented something was probably her birthday speech and that was a long time ago.

18. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Personally I don't believe a real person can be tsundere but they can have certain characteristics that can be similar to the anime/manga archetype. A person who's truly tsundere in real life would be annoying as hell to be close to. :^^;:

That said, I still find it difficult to pinpoint Risa's true personality. She seems very conscious and closed-off but every once in while she opens her mouth and you go huh? Did she just say that? haha
    I don't think she's necassarily hiding something (not like we will ever really know the true her anyway) but I do feel like the saying 'still waters run deep are a good way to describe her.

I also still find it interesting that she's close to Ozeki en Oda. She seems to appreciate people with eccentric personalities. Perhaps it's because there is a part of her thats similar to Oda and Ozeki and just dying to come out? :XD:

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's a good thing that K46 is a J-pop idol group. If not, they will be bashed non-stop for how unprofessional they are on the show, to the point that they will have to issue a public apology.

20. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    that's part of what makes jpop idols so much better than other idols imo. there is so much more variety in types of idols it just makes things a lot more interesting.

• Like Like x 5