1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    good day guys!, just wanna ask something, can you remember the episode number in which some members said they wanted to be Kobayashi Yui chara but they were cut out/not shown in the program because of that, Thanks!!

2. glsone

glsone Member

3. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
  4. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

This week was kind of funny, but I was more interested in the preview for next week. I cannot wait for next week's episode.

5. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Next episode; Oze screaming compilation [hehe]

6. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Pretty fun episode, could have been better but yeah..
    that special guest haha
    amon nijihiko sensei!!:lol:

Cant wait for the next episode though been looking forward to it for a while now

7. actaios

actaios Kenkyuusei

All the girls look cute in their pajamas. :^O^:

As a psychologist myself it really pains me to see the wacky "analysis" made by Nijihiko, I disagree with him in like 90% of what he said :wall:. However, considering TV entertainment value he is fun and good to have him there. The way he reacted at the Nijihiko Santa's scandal out of nowhere, LMAO :lol:. The medical advice was spot on.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  8. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Yeah, always thought it was more a gimmick than anything really. Like it's a comedy act in itself. I wonder what his credentials are and if he believes the things he spews.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Amon-sensei's analysis may be a gimmick, but that bit about Nijihiko Santa's scandal with Habu and his face's reaction was comedy gold. I replayed that part about 10 times.

10. actaios

actaios Kenkyuusei

I believe he does. When I was in college I had to read several psych books to know a little bit about everything, a few of those said similar things as him. The problem with the kind of analysis he uses is that it's kind of obsolete and pseudo-psychological in nature, making it a hit-or-miss affair, the misses tend to be wildly off the mark and the "hits" are usually Barnum-like statements that could be applied to almost anyone. That's why I'm usually like this :wall: when he gives his analysis, on the other hand he's really funny when talking about other things, I still remember when he was on a back alley speaking on the phone and there were some dubious people near by :lol::lol::lol::lol: or how he was sometimes teased for being Katakana Keyaki, LMAO. :rofl:He's so much fun.

The part about unfulfilled desires and the girls laughing... :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Can't wait for the next location episode with Ozeki and Risa.

11. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Great episode this week, but a bit too short. That flying fox was hilarious and of course the payback.
    Next week's episode doesn't look too bad either, with Koike, Habu, penguins and an otter (not techi).

12. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    That was one of funnier episodes recently. Really nice idea of the staff.
    Risa's sounds when she traversed Footloose were hilarious.

13. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I really did like this episode~ but it somehow almost didn’t feel like a roke to me ? requests weren’t too fan service either lol :?:

unfortunate with the rain
    they got the punishment part tho :chuffed:

HabuMii 5th place episode doesn’t look so bad, am anticipating it of course :blush:

14. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I got heart attacks watching them almost fall to their deaths with that bird zip-lining thing :cold:
    Their screaming was funny and Ozeki getting shocked was hilarious
    And that eggplant pizza looked really good :drool:

Can't wait for the next episode, Koike and Habu... I ship those two <3

15. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    One of the better recent episodes. I always enjoy seeing Risa out of her comfort zone because it shows us more of the real her. I always feel like she's the member who holds back the most when it comes to being herself. On TV she always seems so quiet and contained yet the stories about her portray her in a way different light. I mean, she seems pretty close to Oda and Ozeki who are two of the more ''eccentric'' characters in the group. There must be a side to her that's kinda like that as well haha.
    Ozeki not getting enough speed and stopping halfway... Her face had that look of pure terror for a second. Poor girl. [hehe]
    Doing all that stuff while everything is slippery is crazy. My heart would beat out of my chest.

I wonder if someone truly submitted the electricity thing or if it was something the staff came up with. Kind of a win-win because Ozeki would get shocked again and Risa could show her more S side which some fans seem to love.

Also, what the hell were they talking about? Guess I am just as lost as the MCs. xD

Next week's episode doesn't really seem like a punishment. Feeding and petting penguins... Sounds like a great time to me. And isn't Koike a huge fan of penguins?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. glsone

glsone Member

Maybe they will make her eat one like they made Sugai eat a horse.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

;_; next week's episode seems to be Yone's last appearance in the show, source

18. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    :rofl:

19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

This was a weird, extremely weird, fun and sad episode. Strangely enough it didn't looked like a punishment trip/shooting.
    Just sad to see Yone part ways so soon. She was a future centre in my books, too bad she never got the chance.
    Next week looks fun, plus new outfit for the girls.

20. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's not new outfit. It's from summer arena tour, when they sang mou mori e kaerouka.