TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    After this week's episode I am fully convinced that Habu and Koike are actually dating :hehe:

2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

More like Koike smitten by Habu. I don't think it is reciprocal though :shocku:

3. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel the cringe during these boyfriend/girlfriend segments? Calling it boyfriend/girlfriend in the first place is always funny to me because it's two women, but guess it's kind of a fan fantasy thing. That's something I can take. It just makes me wonder how Oda and Habu must feel during these segments, they sometimes have this look on their faces that's kinda like ''.....''. It feels incredibly forced and not sincere at all. I said it before, I really hate Oda's character change. She used to be the variety idol with a heart of gold who's always ready to help even though she likes giving the cold shoulder. Now everything she does is seen as boyish/boyfriend-ish. At first, she was shamed for her lack of femininity and tried to become more feminine which is a given in the idol world. Ofc that's not really her so she started straying from that again and was teased again for being ''boyish''. Gender roles are enforced more harshly in Japan and especially in the idol world where everything is pretty black and white. Now they kinda turned it into her character and it annoys the hell out of me. I hope she's able to shake off that image/character.
    Sorry, I just have a lot to say about this because Oda is one of my faves. It's a topic for another place and another time haha.

All of that said, I did enjoy the episode. The penguins were really cute. And who knew Techi could be this hyper? Rolling around on pink towels and stuff.
    Koike was such a cute fail. It makes you wonder if she could survive if she were locked in a room with a kitchen and a fridge full of food. But guess that's also part of her appeal to some. Hopefully, she will get some more confidence soon. Was nice seeing Habu getting this much screen time, she's one of the members who I would like to see more off. On Keyakitte they always make her seem like the naive gentle giant but I feel that there is a lot she hasn't shown us yet and that she's much more capable than she lets on.

Yone :cry:
    Going to miss her. She always seemed very sincere and honest in the way she went about being an idol. Never pushy, always remained true to herself. Perhaps too much. It kinda made her fade to the background in Keyakitte and even the group itself. Even her farewell message felt very straight to the point and a bit rushed. Guess that's what happens when you wanna quit the idol life and have no interest in pursuing it any further. Don't see her having a social media account either so whatever happens, I wish her all the best. Already posted something in her thread so that's that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yup couldnt agree more. I like the old oda. Management is trying to make her image like handsome boy now. :(

5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    is it really management forcing the "handsome boy" image on Dani, or is it something that's just naturally happened with the way so many members seem to like her.

6. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

this image or character started because she cut her hair and plus how she was already teased as not being feminine, escalated this further. This chara is not that bad depends on how one view it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. glsone

glsone Member

It's better to be seen as an odd character than not be seen at all in the idol world. It still gets her tons of screen and talk time. And it's not like it's insulting.

Yeah, that sucked. It was so abbreviated. But I guess that's Yone.

8. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    as a new fan, I was suggested to watch this show so I started from the beginning!.. around episode 10 now.. very informative show that helps me learn lots about the members I never knew about :flower: i must hurry and catch up!! :cute:

• Like Like x 6
  9. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

The last two weeks were fun to watch. It is really hard to describe these episodes, because you kind of know what to expect. But one thing that looks to have changed is, that they seem to be more willing to team up with Tsuchida to manipulate results/scores of games, or basically bullying Sawabe.
    Nevertheless some of the answers were funny. BTW you have to love Habu for her bluntness ^_^

And we had Imaizumi's last appearance on the show. Going to miss her on the show.

• Like Like x 1
  10. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i never realized what a perv Habu is :hehe:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Habu has a good choice in who's butt she stares at lol *cough Akanen

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

13. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

This is for me the funniest episode (a.k.a a episode where I actually laughed) in a very long time. Truth to be told, I only laughed at Tsucchi's responses, not at members', but it counts I guess.

14. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Kind of surprised about this week's episode. It was really funny.
    Yuuka is so bad with these scripted things (and acting?), which makes it even funnier.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

16. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    omg their actings were so bad but it makes me laugh really hard [hehe] I'm so used to it now that I'm not embarrassed anymore. These girls are aliens [hehe]

17. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Lol yuuka read script blatantly. not only once, but twice.
    Wtf with her. It make me laugh so hard.
    Sasuga from our ponkotsu capt.

18. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

You know, this episode would have been really interesting.. if it wasn't for the fact that I've pretty much already seen it ~3-4 times already with Nogi, with the exact same concept, development and "twists". I would have appreciated if it was a bit more original for us sakamichi fans.

19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Remember, not all Keyakizaka fans are necessarily Nogizaka fans. Even here in Japan, some friends and many general fans have Keyakizaka as their first idol group they follow. So I think this episode concept is new for all of them.

I know and I understand that it is your personal thought.

• Agree Agree x 6
  20. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

I actually added a "I know this might be fun for keyaki only fans" at the start, but I deleted it since I thought my post was too cramped. What I mean it's not necessarily that they don't have to do this episode, no, what I mean is they could've changed some things for those of us that are also nogi fans (cause you can't deny that there are a lot of us). For example, they could've made Sawabe furiously leave the shot out of the blue after the "sudden appearance" and make a prank on the girls by telling them that he doesn't want to do the episode anymore. Or, whatever (I am not the most creative person, I must admit), something a bit different.