1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i think all of these types of variety shows probably share some episodes. i imagine nogi has done some variety episodes very similar to ones akb48 did years before.

2. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Ohh, they have a werewolf game episode. I wonder if there will be a member like Kazumi to really overanalyze all the stuff and lead the game. :cool:

I like how they changed the game to fit the small number of participants per round.

Edit: Wow, that was hilarious. Some great and some really horrible acting. I compliment Ozeki for her critical thinking.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    yukka is so accidentally great on variety sometimes

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

❝このゲーム難しい❞

5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I was expecting Sawabe to disqualify Rika any moment :rofl:

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

7. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    I finally got to the sports festival on ep 103 and its hilarious :lol: probably my favorite set of episodes so far. these young gana girls are very active. I think I found my gana oishi though <---:shifty: oh well so now I think i'm only a year behind now? :hehe: back to watching!!!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Depends. If you picked Katoshi you are so right that that makes up for the lateness.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last episode [hehe]

Sometimes it's annoying when they all activate "natural mute mode" in studio when the episode is more a talk show but everytime they are doing a game they are just naturally funny, it's refreshing.

10. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    yeah toshi and the other gana girls makes for good variety :banana: I may need to go watch some other gana shows..

i'm on ep 112 with gana celebrating new years.. this is just balls of fun [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I fell for them with Keyabingo, but Hiragana Oshi is pure gold, I think it's currently my favorite part of the week.

(And I've heard it claimed Audrey deserves much of the credit, but, well, they definitely deserve some, but Sandwichman is my favorite comedy act at the moment… I think Oshi beats Keyabingo not because of MCs but giving the girls more space to be themselves, also of course they matured a bit since the bingos and 2nd gen had time to blend in)

It's actually kind of hard to pick an oshi though. Katoshi is basically everything I like in an idol, but Miho comes really close, Kyonko is also so much fun, Paripi is such a character, Manafi is amazing, Konoka is superhuman, Memi is lethally cute, “Mama” Mao is… herself, and Kumi is the absolute queen of nori, and it goes on.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    yeah I know what you mean. there are all just so wonderful :cute:
    hehe I got to episode 114-115 where the new adults have to go through situations. btw that no bangs look toshi... :flower: I couldn't recognize her at first..
    the sleezy sawabe dinner invite skits are hilairous. akanEE [hehe] I still cant get over habu looking straight out of shingeki.

i'm hopping over to hiragana oshi now!! :whistle: I haven't touched keyabingo yet either..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Is this the Keyakake topic or I made a mistake and I entered to the Hiraoshi topic?

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    We were originally talking about Hiragana early appearances in Keyakake. That ended up in a brief discussion of their other shows, for which I apologize. But in principle we were talking about gana-in-keyakake.

• Like Like x 2
  15. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    :confused: uh I wasn't talking much about hiraoshi at all. Just a little mention that I wanted to check it out

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Rika was an easy guess for me due to the 'Iceland' answer (she mentioned it in an interview), but the other two, I was completely fooled.

18. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    when the kanji girls are lively and laughing on this show there's something really genuine and refreshing about it

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

OMG
    SHIDA!!!!

20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Makes me wonder how long ago that was recorded. They haven't worn that jacket on the show in months. On the other hand, I'm glad that they at did record a segment with her. It might not be much, but I think it'll give some of her fans some closure that her time with Keya is done.