1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

Thank you!
    If Sakamichi shows are cancelled this week I hope Naomi Osaka would be there at least. A keyafan gotta support other Keyafans when occasion arise lol:1st:

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Better add Kizuna AI to the list since she's also a huge fan of Keyakizaka46 lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Are they gonna air Keyakitte this week? We are busy with European Election today and couldn't check anywhere. Do someone knows?

4. mchellelz

mchellelz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Nogichu is currently airing, so... I think it will air

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yep, it's starting :D

thank you ^^

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah.. Keyakitte is airing now

7. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    I can say this weeks episode broke a lot of fourth walls and dead air. Who knew bringing a person from the entertainment industry can make the atmosphere even more livelier and better in terms of watching the show and seeing the girls interact. It almost made me think twice about if I'm watching the correct show or not but it's good for the Keyakizaka girls to break their shell with their personalities and behaviors that haven't been recognized enough yet from what I see but seeing how the guest kept the show running consistently it builds a new flavor to the already existing flavor that the show has already developed. In terms of variety the girls have earned full marks. I want to see them talk more in the studio and if doing silly participation is the way to earn those variety points then I'm all for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

IKR!!! I totally enjoyed it. It was fun from beginning till end and I was laughing my head off all the time I was watching. The girls have everything in them for variety shows. Those qualities normally come out on other TV shows. They needed something to bring them out & I hope after this episode he staff will work on that.
    As much as the girls were fun to watch, the funniest of all was the narrator. Lol.. What a voice!! LOLOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

When Sawabe said "Daijoubu", why did everyone freak out and say it was Tohoku dialect? I thought Diajoubu was standard Japanese. Is it because of the way he used it?

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think it's because he said it with the dialect. It's Japanese alright but has a tohaku dialect.

11. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    I've forgotten the guys name (special guest host MC) but is a character of his Happy Boy? He looks very familiar and I'm a big fan of Gaki No Tsukai and he's on the no laughing Batsu specials sometimes.

12. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Japanese dialect is not only about word, but also about pitch accent. If I am not mistaken, the standard Japanese should be. Dai(high) jou(low) bu(raising, because it's a question), but Sawabe said it in all high pitch

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

He was supposed to speak in Kansai-ben. So 'daijoubu' is neutral and it was supposed he said 'kamahen' (kamahen = daijoubu in Kansai-ben), that's why all laugh.

14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Keisuke Okada should take over Keyabingo as new MC host. He worked well with Keyaki members. He is right on point and get members out of their shell.

This episode was so great it was an eye opener for future Keyabingo.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's true the girls needs to get out of their shells but after seeing the recent episode i realised the girls already are great on ther own. We are used to the others' Variety shows & therefore fail to see the girls own charms in Keyakake. They are growing in their varieties and i am very patient with them.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I really hate how everyone keeps attacking the girls, they are really unique and good, they are the best Jpop idol group for some reason, they are not fake at all, and make people love them for who they are

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I dunno.. I never restrained myself from criticizing the show when I thought it was lacking or doing things in the wrong way, but I also never saw the girls being at fault here.
    Expecially in the first half of Keyakitte - so until around episode 100 - it was like there was no real communication between MCs, Staff and the members so, they "failed" to learn all those little thing that made similar show wild.
    It seems to me we are way past that point and things got better and meanwhile both girls and Mcs managed to build up a style of their own, without being the copy of anyone else.
    And lately, at least for me, it's truly an enjoyable show to watch.
    This said, I can't wait for the location shoots with 1st and 2nd gen. Hoping in something like Ozeki-Risa Shoot from Hell [hehe] and a romantic one for Hikaru/Pon :D
    considering Keyakitte timing.... we should see them somewhere around October or so[hehe]

18. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't know if it's true for all or not, but I heard that one of the reason why Keyaki has a large female fanbase is because they act natural even in variety show. I mean, it doesn't mean it was their true selves. Like, Berika is actually very funny and talkative. But what I mean by acting natural is for example when Berika afraid of camera, she just shows it. They don't have to act very cheerful or bright (not that it's wrong). As a female myself, I can confirm. Dunno about others tho.

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I agree with you. You don't often see them doing those cute signs and things to impress the viewers. Like with the smiling thing where Mon clearly stated she didn't want to even with the camera on her. Not only her though. A few have refused those services, Hirate being the champion lol

20. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

Amen. As a young girl, I can also confirm that. It was a new sight to see when I started watching their variety shows compare to the those other variety shows my friends show me from their favored groups, specifically in Kpop.

When someone is intentionally trying to be cute isn't cute, it's personally cringey. Idols should know what you could servive to your fans, so it's amusing to watch how awkward K46 members are lol. It feels genuine and relieving to see how painfully relatable they can be. Shida is the best example, such an interesting character. She has a good sense of humor, and just go on with the flow. Gawd I miss her so much.

It's nice that the atmosphere turned much brighter when the 2nd Gens have arrived. And I effin need a sports theme episode, wanna see how 1st Gen would keep up now that all of them will turn adults this year. They're deadmeat haha.

• Like Like x 6