1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

I'm also a big fan of Gaki no Tsukai, and yes; Keisuke Okada is Happy Boy! When he said "Bakatarega!", the voice made me think of Happy Boy, so I paused and looked it up. Then he did the "*clap* Ba-byon!" and it was confirmed lol

2. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Thanks for confirming. I see a few of the hosts and guests I know from Gaki related stuff with the idols so it probably helps me get in to theirs shows more. I just watched an old AKB episodes that had Kuro chan on which if you're been watching Monster house makes him all the more terrifying.

3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

A sports-theme show would be great. BTW, is Mechaike with Uemura & Co. still going on? I wish they did a program with Keya46, a classic "classroom" like they did a few times with Momusu and AKB48.
    Oh, and yes, I do miss Manaka.

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Another great episode
    I liked both location shots but seeing Pon like that was particularly good for me. Good job to Hikaru! :chuffed:
    I expected Fuuchan and Matsurina to be funny and they didn't diappoint, too bad they are showing 2 pairs each episode insead of having 1 episode for couple.

Can't wait for next weekend :chuffed:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately, Mechaike ended last year in March.

6. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I absolutely love the Fuuchan/Matsuda pairing. They have similar vibes and energy, the social butterflies within the group.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

So I was procrastinating by rewatching old Keyakake episodes and I just realised that Sato, Saito and Uemura were meant to go on location (from episode 135 with the 7 person teamwork challenge) but I don't remember seeing an episode like that. Does anyone know what happened?

Also just realised that episode 135 was almost exactly a year ago and Yone was in it!

Edit: I'm sorry if this is old news, I'm still relatively new and don't know that much outside of what happens in the variety programs

• Like Like x 1
  8. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

if the video does not show watch the video here
    wasnt that the episode when they go to jump?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Ah that's right, thanks! I forgot they did it along with the 2018 clearance :chuffed:
    Now I know what episode to add to the queue [hehe]

10. Berisa

Berisa Kenkyuusei

Can someone told me what pass of zip keyakitte ep 130?
    Please :'(

11. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Tsucchi
    ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Berisa

Berisa Kenkyuusei

Thank u :)

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This ep is near impossible for me to understand.
    Who is the guy?

14. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    same here, was watching, but yeah, couldnt understand anything, haha, lately, I am enjoying Shichan camera time, she is so cute!!! I die everytime when she speak, her body language is just so pretty!!

15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think the guy is sorts a quiz whiz in Tokyo University of so.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So much better with the subs. I feared it would be hard anyway, instead I ended up laughing all the time.... though I want to see the guy sportively smashed [hehe]
    @GenKelC Agree about Shiichan, she is rising in Keyakitte and I'm quite loving it.
    Perhaps her screentime will give other quiet members a push too, though Kyeakitte seems pretty fair compared to other variety shows in matter of screentime and focus on each member

17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

So Kuroi Hitsuji showed up on this quiz show where the teams had to guess what song was playing based on the intro.

Guess who answered correctly within just 2-3 secs into the song? Sawabe and Tsuchida (they were on the same team [hehe])

Can watch the clip here. You can see how surprised the other people were. Seems like Sawabe knew it was Kuroi Hitsuji based on the intro footsteps alone! Our Keyakitte hosts must have a thing for Keyakizaka's music (;

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  18. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I always think that both Sawabe and Tsuchida actually care about Keyakizaka46. Tsuchida especially always knows about little things such as new members performing or new choreo, even though he can be seen as a cold person by some people (especially newbies). It's heartwarming :blush:

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I completely agree. Tsuchida, in particular, frequently mentions Keyaki news in his radio show and his commentaries are always super insightful.

People have commented that there's still some awkwardness between the girls and the MCs in Keyakitte and I don't disagree, but I think it's partly due to the members having a lot of respect for the MCs. I find Tsuchida to be a bit more serious than your average comedian/variety show host in Japan; he's always struck me as wise, intelligent, and thoughtful.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I was one of the people who had to take a leave from the show in the past.
    While everyone else who did the same left because they couldn't find the girls enjoyable, for me were the MCs who weren't fullfilling their role, creating a sort of unnecessary space and taking a lot of screentime I would have liked to see used for the members.
    There's an episode in particular where the girls confirmed the problems I was seeing, but I'm happy to say that since I went back to watch it, and catched up with the episode I missed, the show got a lot better and so did the dynamics between MCs and girls.
    At this point I think both Tsuchida and Sawabe developed real affection for the girls and keyaki surely looks up to them in return, creating a better enviroment to work in for everyone. 2ki also spiced up things so all is good in Keyakitte world right now lol

Because of a project I'm making I'm rewatching keyakitte from episode 1 and I'm kinda curious to see how I will feel rewatching the episodes that pushed me away.... meanwhile I'm having fun rediscovering stuff that went lost somewhere in my memories, like that time they made the girls actually cook :rofl:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1