1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    as my interest of the 2ki has been going up, I been going back and rewatching some of the 2ki focused episodes. So I was on the pick pair location episode and boy the announcer had me laughing with all her narration. Much more animated then I remembered. Good job announcer :lol: (though overall that whole episode was golden)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I was so sure they will maintain the 'one system'. Guess it wasn't so lol. Any way, I am actually happy the senbatsu began. I was more happy when I realized the girls knew of it before the tour yet still they put on such a performance, not allowing it get to them. So proud of them. Now that they are aware, the competition will start which is what we've all been waiting for. I hope each learns and practices to be so good mngmt will find it hard to select members for senbatsu lol

3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Mixed feelings about the senbatsu selection. On the positive side, as many have mentioned already this will encourage friendly competition among Keyaki.

On the other hand, as much as I love the baby otter, I would have liked her to get some rest on this one, but I guess management will not let the face of K46 be absent for a major release such as this.

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think keyakitte-only-senbatsu will happen only for a limited number of episodes, or just one if everythig can be put in it.
    I hate senbatsu episodes. In general I just can't stand them... but this formula is sligthly better than the one where they are all in the studio, even though you can hear the girls in background and that is just heartbreaking.

I hope we can get another praying for single episode where the girls can tight their bonds more and experience new thing

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think next time they gonna change their center, a double center will be the best choice. Let's say Sugai and Moriya

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so my top 3 members and my 2 favorite variety members aren't going to be on the next few episodes so i guess i'll be skipping them lol

7. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I never thought I'd see a bigger protected species than Jurina but I have to say, Techi is giving her a serious run for her money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    haha poor jurina.. i dont think she has achieved mainstream popularity though. at least techi has quite a big number of culters. and also some big name artists behind her.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

This is more related to Keyakitte than 9th single: Is it just me or does this senbatsu-only episode were devoid of usual loud members?

It's good though, more screentime for the silent member to crack up a joke. It just doesn't happen much this episode.

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's void of not-senbatsu members, so yeah.
    I'm watching it now and not appreciating it much. Too much screen time given to people I couldn't care less about (the comedians, not the girls, of course)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm looking at it this way, it's because not much funny moment were coming from member that those geinin ended up having more aired scene.

Were there is abundance of, says, Sugai failure and Pe boke moment, the Keyakitte editing team will obviously put them in more than the geinin joke does. Them members are the main cast of the show, afterall.

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I feel this is gonna fire up an old debate so I apologize in advance [hehe]

As fan I get to see the girls on the show once at week, we don't have any other show, nor drama coming (that I know) and right now not even the whole group on Keyakitte... at least give me my 25 minutes full of members.
    I have to resist another week before next episode, after all.

Also, I think members work way better with no distractions around. Just make them play against each other and you have an enjoyable episode. Granted, someone is likely going to hit someone else (lol) but it has worked so far.
    If you decide to put 4 dudes on the show at least edit it in a way fans aren't frustrated with it (fans as in me.. I have no idea if other people liked or even loved this ep, so I speak for myself only, but we got episodes like those and I loved them) and if you can't get abundance of funny moments, like you say, well.... it's their job make sure those funny episodes happen.
    I guess there's a "mind" behind all those camera. He better wake up, give directions or whatever he should do, because like this it makes zero sense for me to have half group out.

And I know it's more easy or natural say the girls don't know how to be funny, but.... honestly, for the first time ever there's a senbatsu and for the first time ever there's a Keyakitte episode that it's like a.. division between groups... whoever is on the show has to know that the more easy they make it for the girls, the more smooth it would go. Like this it feels the planning behind it has been wrong,.... and I defended it for a looong week, so it's not coming from someone who was already dubious about it.

I dunno how others feel about it, for me was a disappoionting episode. If Keyaki needs to go in a new direction and open a new chapter this too needs to level up, but it's not a good start.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Sunday, September 15, local time 22:00... Just finished watching both Keyakitte Kakenai and Hiragana de aimashou on Youtube, of course without subtitles. Thank to my elementary Japanese I'm learning all by myself I manage to get a vague idea of what's going on, before watching the episodes again at Keyavids with subtitles...

I was prepared to watch a different KYZ46 show. But it was actually much worse (and I'm not referring to the time spent on people except members, that is not new anyway).

Keyakitte was simply painful! I promised to myself to keep supporting the group after the senbatsu and I will (I still love them all), but there was an empty feeling, reminiscent of when I was working at a company and 1/3 of my colleagues were fired due to the economic crisis. This time the feeling that some IMPORTANT members were "fired" was the same no matter if my logic was telling me otherwise. I understand selecting members for the 9th single (and all singles after that) but WHY not seeing them of their variety show???

Hinata girls just healed me... So nice to watch their show AFTER Keyakitte and not before. I think I will cherish the time I can still watch them together...

14. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    First time to post here. I don't consider myself a fan of 46/48 groups as music-wise it doesn't interest me but I follow through some of their variety shows and oddly enough some of the scandals. Used to be a fan of AKBingo but for me it died when Bad Boys was replaced. Once in a while I still watch Nogi Under Construction or if and when Nogibingo comes back but likewise I lost interest cos most of the members I always look forward to have already graduated and the 3rd gen (apart from Kubo) and 4th gen doesn't interest me. Keyakitte is the only show I watched weekly and the ones that graduated were the ones I look forward to watching mostly especially Shida. I still love the show especially the MCs who makes the show work despite what's being said here. I've yet to see the full senbatsu selection episode as I know who is in and who isn't but the ones that were left out were the variety ones and my fear is that the newer episodes will only consists of senbatsus. I've seen the new one and it was bland. I am hoping they would restore the full lineup after the second part of this episode and for my selfish variety reasons I hope the ones that were left out wont suddenly announce their graduation cos not being selected for the first time can have an effect to some. I'm looking forward to the return of the non-senbatsus, mainly to see if Oda would still be in, considering her situation. I just hope she would appear cos I'm worried she will be like Shida who had similar situation and she never had an appearance until her short farewell message to the show. For me she is the group's variety queen.

I am hopeful for 2nd gen though. Of all the intros I've seen from Sakamichi groups to their respective variety shows, all of them made an impression. Tamura, Morita and Fujiyoshi were the main ones for me to watch but in each passing episodes two or three members are having their moments.

Too many hopes for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    It was such a waste to record this episode of comedians without Oda, Fuyuka, Ozeki, Rikopi, Minami, etc. But these girls will be back if management allows it, because I am sure the MC's and producers have already figure out that the show need them, after this episode. Probably there are still more episodes recorded with only the senbatsu, I hope they can focus more on the new girls I think there is potential there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I agree, this format won't last long. They've stripped the variety show of all its variety talent. That's like trying to reinvent LEGO so it isn't bricks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I guess I'm in the minority here because I enjoyed the episode.

Did it make me laugh as the previous ones? Of course not.
    Do I want all the girls in the studio? Hell yes!
    But was I bored by it? Actually no.

To me it was a average Keyakake episode. I had some laughs and it keep me entertained for the 20 or so minutes.

But I can see that if we had the variety members in there the interactions with the comedians would be funnier.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Can't wait for next episode! It feels weird not to have 1st gen there, but i think at least one gen-only-episode should be the standard in general.

19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I also hope it's for one episode but we know that 2ki are variety members and mngmt seems to experiment now. Their variety show plans have been in limbo since 2017 due to majority of 1ki have no variety. The ones who were selected for senbatsu are the ones jp fans have complained about for a very long time now.

I don't think mngmt have given up on more variety shows for Keyaki but 1ki is not helping right now. If we should believe the rumor that Keyaki will get 10 kss who are the second round of 2ki. One among them has switched from Nogi 4ki to Keyaki 2ki and become kss.

I may bring them up in general thread, but if it's true this is the strongest line-up for Keyaki to change their old habit for not getting any more variety shows or drama for that matter. Keyakake is good but even jp fans start to demand more because Keyaki is growing bigger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    ...Mmmmm yeah these eps are terrible lol these comedians are really not funny in the slightest.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1