1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Another ok/enjoyable episode, the dance part was funny and when they were eating from the same bow of mapo tofu it made me reminisce about Yone and her "no sharing! ew germs!" police. It would had been fun seeing her reaction to the last task

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I dunno, I found at least Sunshine Ikezaki and Nocchi funny

Only regret is that Dani ain't in the episode to interact with Ikezaki, but at least TakeYui did

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

I was already unhappy with the non-senbatsu members being excluded, now first gen is gonna be left out too :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. glsone

glsone Member

Eh, they had 4 years of uncontested screen time. It'll do the new girls a lot of good to go solo and not have senpai to lean on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    i'm cool with a 2nd Gen episode, Rikkopi has been the funniest person lately, imo and since she's not Senbatsu this'll be the only way she makes an appearance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

If we watched the same episode you could see who got the best screen time. Inori, Run-chan and Hono had the best reactions according to camera man.

Run-chan's and Hono's reaction to Nocchi's nose rinning was the best part of the episode. Run-chan's laugh sound and Hono's laugh reaction. Variety is not only about speaking out, you can have the best reaction and camera man will zoom in at you. Nishino Nanase is a great example of that when she was in Nogi.

This has been the case on Nogi koujichuu. If you are like Kotoko and just sit on the chair very calm and quiet you are not entertaining fans. Camera man will just ignore you. In the case with 1ki, camera man had to focus on the group rather than individuals because nobody are motivated to do something. Oda Nana and Saito Fuyuka have always been the loudest 1ki members since Shida Manaka stopped her activities. Ishimori Nijika had her moments too but it's not helping when majority of your group impact the atmosphere of the activity. We saw it again in this episode that 2ki members couldn't really relax with non-variety senpais, so it's for the best to let 2ki get their own episode if this group will grow bigger.

When Yukka said from the bottom of her heart the group has getting stagnant, she meant the whole package of the idol group. Not only senbatsu system, but also entertainment outside of music. 2ki deserves their own episode. Despite being the first year Rikopi is a member Keyaki needs. New members are always shy at the beginning but soon they get warmed up they can relax and deliver natural reactions and jokes. Break out of your shell is not hard if you want to have fun.

Rikopi is a rare case who has never shown any signs of shyness yet. The other 2ki members will catch up in the meantime.

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

1. You’re giving me nogi examples but I don’t know them lol sorry
    2. Keyaki members are not unmotivated, they’re just just shy. Believe it or not, some people like myself appreciate their quiet nature.
    3. I agree that rikopi is interesting, that’s why I can’t understand why she’s not in senbatsu.

Actually I was just disappointed because I wanted to see the whole group, but I get to see 1ki being left out instead... feels bad.
    Keyaki has a lot of hako oshi, I hope mgmt get that they need to bring all the members back in the studio asap.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The next keyakake is about Tokyo Dome, I believe? All members should be back then.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Not today's (29/30 September) but the 6/7 October episode.

10. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Back when Hiragana Keyaki (currently known as Hinatazaka46) was part of the show, they had an episode to showcase them - I think it's episode 47. I believe the latest Keyaki is just a one-off to showcase the 2nd-gens. Nothing to worry about, I don't believe it's anyone being excluded at all. It's just a "hey, this is a 2nd-gen highlight/showcase" episode.

From what I understand, 1st gen members are just shy & very introverted by nature. Over a period of time, I've gotten used to it - though it had gotten more lively since the 2nd gens joined. It should be business as usual for the future episodes, I also miss Koike-chan (I believe she's not part of the recent senbatsu) and want to see her again.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    Well, it is actually a variety show so they have to show reactions and be funny. The first singles they were fine but now I can say they are not motivated for the show.

They are stagnant so they have to make changes. Pe is actually the proof that being shy doesn't mean you can't be funny so I don't think that they are not able to overcome it.
    They have always said that behind scenes they are noisy so I don't understand why the members don't try in Keyakake.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
  14. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

When i see the pic it look like member interview from some magazine but i'm not quite sure about that cuz my Japanese is still suck..

• Like Like x 1
  15. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

I can't figure out where it was originally from, but I've found a reupload of it.
    I haven't read it fully yet, but it looks like a three part interview from Futari Saison days.
    1. Keyakizaka46 and dance - Suzumoto, Saito, Sato
    2. Keyakizaka46 and talk (shows) - Harada, Koike (where Mich's tweet is from)
    3. Keyakizaka46 and love - Hirate, Moriya

• Like Like x 2
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    You can sadly put it on neon everywhere, but there will always be people who would accuse the girls.
    I guess it's more easy to have a target you can blame than really think about why something doesn't work and how could it made better

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lolol exactly

• Like Like x 1
  19. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Just chipping in: honestly, I can only judge by what I'm seeing on the TV program. How the program turns out and how the members behave...I just saw what I saw on the screen. I have no ties or sources to anyone involved with the program...so it would be, I guess, unproductive for me to get upset about things I have no control over. If it's due to staff or management policy that's causing the output the way it is...I really don't know how we could affect change in that regard.

However, we are indeed in a forum where we should be able to express and discuss about our beloved Keyakizaka. In a healthy way, usually. Maybe...or there should be a better way to solve things. I don't have any answers, sadly. Maybe you guys can figure it out.

There are times, admittedly, that I got bored or burned out by the program. I watched Nogi/Keya/Hinata program every Sunday night consistently (and rewatched them over the following week). That could be the cause in my case. I felt that way after watching Koujichuu sometimes (around before 3rd gen joined a couple of years ago). That's just me.

Incidentally, I love the new gen members in Keya & Nogi currently. I do enjoy seeing 'fresh faces' however NOT to disregard the existing members and push them aside. I always enjoy how the new members integrate and mix with the previous generation of members. That is the kind of group dynamics that I enjoy.

I really enjoyed Keyakake the way it is now. With both 1st & 2nd gen members, hopefully creating a stronger bond to become a stronger 'team' moving forward. I'll keep watching and supporting them. That's all I could do.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Had a lot of laughs this episode. Hope to see Inoue nailed that gag someday

Pretty much all the girls had a moment that made ma laugh, even if it was not intentional (Tsuchida's count of how many times Seki fix her hair haha)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1