1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    the new girls are funny. LMAO @ "how many decibels is this"

great episode, seems like all the 2nd gen girls are a lot funnier then the 1st gen. hopefully they can continue to open up so they can rub off them.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    So it's not because they don't want to be funny. The girls always said that they are not as serious as it seems and really until 3rd single the show was fine.

I've always thought that it wasn't just the girls but the mcs and the themes. For example, the girls were excited when there was a Sports festival or when there were games but most of the episodes are just talking.

The staff really has to change.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

This episode was really fun. But with most of the 2ki members being of the extroverted nature except Seki Yumiko and Fujiyoshi Karin I'm very impressed by Karin-chan who has made a lot of progress from her non-social character. She is really funny with her reactions and comments. Seki still being shy get attention with her special reaction by touching her hair all the time.

Takeyui and Matsuri basically took over the show. It was a less talk show and a more variety show. Rikopi and Ten-chan were laidback in this episode to let other members break out of their shell who have not been as active in other episodes. Hono was really herself in this episode and it was funny.

I don't think the show would have changed much if we got staff from koujichuu or Hina Ai. The girls would have been the same. We saw in this episode that the members of extroverted nature pushed the show like Hinata members do in Hina Ai or the most popular Nogi members in koujichuu. Grass is always greener on the other side. We're entering 2020 soon and this happened in 2016. As many seem to talk in the general thread that 1ki have a good sense for speaking up their opinion to staff behind the scenes when something they don't like they speak up.

2ki did really good in this episode with same staff. The staff behind Keyabingo are the same as Hinabingo and Hinata members were really good. All spotlight on them and a nice dynamic with Koyabu. What could have changed this and that is up to 1ki. Yukka even said herself the group has getting stagnant. From the captain herself. She wants to think best for members instead of as a small group from now on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Like I said, you can put it on neon everywhere, and yet... it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Great episode.
    Looking forward to the next one

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am desperately looking forward to the next one too. The Tokyo dome episode. Just talking about it makes me grin like I'm stupid :D

• Like Like x 4
  6. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

I clearly didn’t enjoy this episode as much as you all did.
    This is exactly what I meant when I said that I didn’t want the girls to try too hard.
    Was the show good? Yes. Did it look forced? Definitely. It’s probably just me, but I feel like it was all about gags which it’s a little annoying. I much prefer when they play games and even when they’re just talking.
    I loved hono’s and karin’s reactions because they looked natural. Hiichan too.

• Disagree Disagree x 12
  7. Moeru_Moriya

Moeru_Moriya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Akane Moriya
    Has KeyaKake ep.200 been subbed yet? I can't find it anywhere :(

8. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    Hard subbed and soft subs posted a little earlier in the subbed-keyakizaka-shows-thread.

9. Moeru_Moriya

Moeru_Moriya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Akane Moriya
    Thanks, much appreciated

10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

So, we all pretty much agree that Matsuda will be a captain in the future. Now, based on this episode alone, is Takemoto a future vice-captain?

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@Tenote
    That's what 1kisei went through in past Keyakake episode to explore their character (and role in the group) at the beginning. So 2kisei having to outdo themselves to find their own character is a natural process.

cmiiw, I assume you didn't enjoy those past episode too?

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

Just saying, but you can disagree with someone without necessarily downvoting them. Talking is what we are here for after all :)

You misunderstood. I didn’t say that I disliked the episode, but that I didn’t love it as much as you all did. 2nd gen are adorable but they tried too hard to impress imo.
    If they’re going for the variety character, they’ll better learn from rikopi who plays her character so well that it doesn’t look forced at all.
    Nevertheless I do understand that they need more experience to be comfortable on the show.

This is just my unpopular opinion though.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Part of it since they are still building their own fanbase and core. So they have to leave a lasting impression to generate interest for potential fans to join their camp. Understandable. We all do that on our first 3 years in the new job. Beside, while Keya hype are big, 2ki still have to be popular member themselves to at least maintain Keya fame.

Your point on the comfortable part applies well as the time flies.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Great episode. Almost all members had their moments. I initially thought Karin would be one of the members who would find it difficult to express herself but she’s been one to watch. Shame Seki didn’t get to speak, though she had her moment with the hair touch lol

Out of curiosity, what’s the gag that Inoue did? The one with the peee... I want to see the original and compare because apparently her version was somewhat different?

15. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Undoubtedly 2sei is the new blood that was so vital for KYZ46. These girls have definitely raised the interest towards Keyaki-tte Kakenai from the very first time they entered the studio. This episode is an apex and I would definitely like to see another one (after the much anticipated Tokyo Dome report).

One reason I would need a second episode like this is that the first one, though brilliant and fun, was... unbalanced. I will not argue about being somewhat forced on behalf of some members - which it was, even slightly imho - but I will point out that we just saw... some members and not all of them!

The non-senbatsu couple were overshadowed... The overshadowed Seki was even more overshadowed and Morita was just commenting on her supposedly own skit. Karin was... passing by like Hitchcock on his own movies, so a possible 2nd "all 2sei" episode should focus more on these girls in order to counterbalance.

However!

Hono was simply adorable and so natural, the future captain was exactly as anticipated, and Takeyui was simply a mesmerizing beauty no matter what she did: laugh, shout, look funny, angry or serious, her voice, acting and presence was vibrating the air around her.

But imho the real apocalypse was Inoue. I had already foreseen her hidden explosiveness but this time she erupted. The peak of the whole episode for me was at the very beginning through her confrontation with Sawabe which was epic, unique (with slight reminisce of Oda, Fuu and Akane moments), powerful yet elegant, while her gestures of "sumimasen-I-cannot-hear-well" or the applause skit were so accurate, physical and childish at the same time. "Miss laughing-eyes" also combines everything she does with an innocent yet slightly ironic smile that simply is a killer!

Inoue-san is a real diamond and I really want to see more of her!

16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Next week's episode of Keyakake they will try to convince Yoshimura to come back to the studio. After a long while ago he had a traumatizing experience about co starring with Keyaki and they suck at variety. "Will members succeed to repair their relationship and Yoshimura will pull back his NG mark?"
    https://twitter.com/keyaki46blog/status/1180499344853585920?s=19

Kind of interesting to bring him back when 2ki entered this group. It's like if Seed & Flower is testing the water with 2ki.

Here is Yoshimura's claim about Keyaki on TV:
    https://twitter.com/matataki_pad/status/1180522617674973184?s=19

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Honestly, I couldn't disagree more with this choice.
    It seems Keyakitte staff feel the need to bring every single male loser out there on the show instead of focusing on the girls. And let me guess, we get 1 Tokyo Dome episode (like we usually get when it's about concerts) and probably 2 about this :wall:
    Also, have some freaking pride! Burn him down instead of giving him more visibility

:asdfgh:

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Kind of looking forward to that episode. Pretty sure that's the same guy who was on the fake MC's prank in AKBingo, so I think it should be interesting enough for me(though I was kind of hoping for another 2nd gen episode).

19. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    finally those comedian starts to admit openly that keyaki's bad at variety.
    i like it when there're guests MC come to keyakake because yeah, it's more interesting like when nobukobu yoshimura, impersonator haraguchi, and happy boy okada came.
    but try to convince yoshimura to come back to studio?
    it seems that the staff has gone insane and put keya's member at fault because they bad at variety.

20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

As some jp fans in the comment section pointed out that Keyakitte is trying to replicate koujichuu and be outside of the studio to fill in more action. Then the other comments say "send 2ki".

Comedians who have been guests in AKBingo have been spoiled. Keyakitte is a whole different world to step into. Most of the episodes in the past 2 years before 2ki entered have been consisted of members sitting on the chairs clapping and laughing to MCs gags or jokes when they don't play games or do location episodes. This have been up to debate from fan community if it's worth for mngmt to invest in entertainment for these girls.

As some jp fans have been active on Keyakitte's comment section on twitter in these years about this issue. They are not doing something creative by themselves. "Are members the audience to MCs?". They end up being forced by MCs. A fan want to see their oshi bring out personalities they are hiding. As what the analyzing of dressing room showed they are different persons in the studio but not Rikopi. She had nothing to hide.

So I can see where those fans are coming from. I don't remember when Yoshimura was a guest in Keyakitte but it must be a very long time ago as Seed & Flower is more comfortable to invest in entertainment for Hinata. They want Keyaki members to repair this so they can grow again. That's my whole impression about these plans by staff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1