1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Yeah, that show's the thing wherein they brought Yoshimura back.

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I had enough of him for a lifetime, but thanks for the video @vshav at least we know where everything began.

Personally I agree and disagree with what people wrote on the previous posts, but other than that I'm glad we have a place where to discuss things and speak up. Having different points of view doesn't mean we are fighting, not it should be stopped as far as it remains polite as possible.

I too loved AKBingo, but when MC changed, little by little I found it less entertaining.. it may also be because until that moment I more or less binge watched it all and that always destroy any space-time in the middle, leaving you with the feeling of having hours and hours of laughers and fun.
    Keyakitte is both pain and love for me... which doesn't and shouldn't make it less special for anyone else. My hope is that the girls have fun on it. The episode with Ozeki and Risa is a great example, it would be amazing if they all could always experience the same genuine fun in some way or another, but to have that, I too think Keyaki staff needs to level up.

Shogi was also the game that made Kazumin cry... so I'm not sure our girls are ready for that... but somewhere in the future it would be interresting. Other than that, since I'm not seeing any Bingo coming, more and more games for Keyakitte... that would be great.

And, honestly? If they HAVE TO invite someone, please invite either Nogi members or AKB 1st gen members.
    Keyaki had very little interaction with their senpai, so I think it would help them.
    (I will not stop hoping for a Sakamichi TV no matter Sakamichi mngmnt choices)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Dill I don't know why but your phrase "Keyakitte is both pain and love for me..." struck me very hard indeed. Maybe it's because it's the only idol variety show that I happened to watch from Episode 1 onwards WHILE AT THE SAME TIME I was discovering Keyakizaka 46, the girls, their songs and shows. Until then, my encounter with J-pop and the idol world was through fragments of AKB48 shows on Youtube and (more recently just before discovering Keyaki) through some sporadic Nogizaka46 videos. All of these were like looking back to the past, like reading a nice history book...

Keyakitte was different... As I was discovering the group (which at that time had only 1 1/2 years of life) it felt like watching thing happen in the "here and now"... So, this feeling, the simultaneous unfolding of the girls' adventure as members of the group through Keyakitte, happening in front of my eyes, resulted in embossing Keyakizaka46 in my mind as MY GROUP!

And indeed Keyakitte had its ups and downs... Great episodes, perfectly worth of seeing 100 times and episodes incredibly boring. But even the fact that one could witness the "aging" of girls through these 200+ episodes - most of which have aged like high quality red wine - is enough to make one have feelings for each and every girl as a beloved imouto...

Also: I perfectly agree with you that enough with comedians and guests that may be awesome for various reasons (penetration to Kansai region, instilling variety to the girls etc etc). We need to see how the girls would interact in front of senpais that are most RELEVANT to them: Other idols among AKB48 and Nogi. I won't forget, during that episode of Nogizaka variety show when Keyakizaka 46 have appeared as guests, how happy my Oshi Fuu-chan looked when she stood beside her Nogizaka Oshi, Kazumin (which happens to be my own Nogi Oshi), during that song-shiritori-kind-of game!

An episode where Keyakis would meet and interact with their Nogi and AKB Oshis would be great and, apart from the fact that they have the potential to produce dozens of hours of top episode-quality stuff, I would dare say that it could be among the very best in ALL past and future Keyakitte-Kakenai series...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I really hope there will be another TV special episode like when they had Keyaki on Nogichuu. Or like when Nogi was on AKBingo.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  5. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah it'd be great. It was very obvious that Keya girls were very nervous. So the Nogi girls were putting the senpai hat and being extra supportive and cheerful more than usual. It's charming.

6. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    maybe they can invite nogi or akb and do the same topic like when noro kayo came to nogidoko.
    if i'm not mistaken, idol consultation?

7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Regarded MCs who reach out to Keyaki-chans best are those who are not afraid of to speak up what they think. Sandwichman duo was a really bad choice by Seed & Flower when Bad Boys were busy with Akbingo. I think the closest to Bad Boys is Heisei Nobushi Kobushi who are the same and tell the girls to step up. Ozeki told that Yoshimura has told her in a quiz show to speak louder so she listened to his advice and got better.

If Keyaki-chans tried Bad Boys for one episode in Keyabingo when it started in July 2016 they would have been roasted by Sata-san. "What is this, amazingly bad". It would have helped the girls to level up their variety instead of listening to Keyakake staff.

Sata-san has the guts as MC to tell "it's getting boring now, step up". In case with one shoujiki shougi episode when the match between Jurina Matsui and Rena Matsui felt in one moment for Sata-san it was getting slow. When he scolds members it helps them to improve.

And I think these kind of MCs are necessary for Keyaki-chans. Sandwichman's relation to Hinata got stronger as you saw Kumi and Katoshi with Sandwichman in a TV show yesterday. Keyaki doesn't have the clean image of Nogi and Hinata so Keyakake staff need to step up as well. Keyaki is more closer to AKB in terms of variety show than Nogi and Hinata. They are three different groups with one of them having a image that don't go for love confession and such segments.

But yet Keyakake staff haven't really taken the feedback from 2017 and 2018 to their hearts. It's just unacceptable. They have repeated talk shows in 2019 as well. Will they be able to change? The girls are making progress now and this should apply to the staff as well.

8. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    This week's episode is 100% a winner. This is what I want to see with the girls and what they should do on the show or at least some aspects of it. This here is what will make Keyakitte Kakenai a place for the Keyakizaka girls to develop and learn in a positive way. The show features a drama cast by the members each featuring themselves in a love situation. It is executed by the members who play the role of the characters that they want to do. The most positive effect of this is that by actually having a setting to act in a love situation it promotes the people, the viewers, the industry, to involve the girls in jobs possibly related to acting and this is not limited to just drama as this episode shown here does. This instead can lead to many more opportunities outside and inside of their views or perspectives. This application needs to be consistent enough in the show however, in order for more streamline activity to flow and enter.

The locked doors need to be unlocked. The keys together reveal all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    And because of all of this... we get only one episode of it :glare:

Even so, I pretty much loved it. I didn't see the start so I'll probably rewatch it tomorrow, but my personal fave is surprisingly Pon... in her second unexpected role. Who would have thought she would be that good in danso? And Hikaru reaction is just too precious.
    Over all, everyone did well, I just wished it would not have involved Sawabe at all for once, since it was one of the few episodes we get now just about the girls.
    Other than Pon, Habu looked straight out from an anime... never disappointing

• Like Like x 1
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Ten literally had everyone screaming 'ehhhhh' including myself lolol

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Enjoyed the earlier part of the episode, mostly.

Gosh, Inoue looks...oh my. Just so pretty.

Ten-kun is here~ and finally looking to wrest away Habu’s crown for best danso. Seeing even Moriya and Risa losing their minds was tremendous.

The appearance of Fujiyoshi Sparrow just killed me. Laughed for minutes afterward.

I always thought Yuipon is really good in acting, but her talents are sadly not fully...utilised today. By that I meant she did really well, but the 2 mousou segments she appeared in...were not exactly the best. I love MatRina, but her drama today left me saying “huh? Whassapeninheree~” Yuipon was a good danso too.

Enjoyed the latest episode overall. Next week: someone is back...for revenge! The Quiz King strikes back~

12. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Great episode. I especially liked the meat bun thing at the end, and I thought Habu looked really good this episode.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    Though Habu - kun looked so dashing in this week episode, I'm so sorry to say that Yukka's scenario is hilariously lame. I can't help but laughing :^O^:
    And Inori looks too cute. Yuipon also, never expected she would look good doing danso, but she actually has androgynous trait.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    as a man, i've never seen the appeal of these episodes when idols dress up as dudes... i almost always skip them but this was funny though so i actually enjoyed it

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Re-watching the episode with subs, I think I liked the Yuipon scenario more than previously.

Still felt the same about Matsuda's scenario. The meat-bun skit was kinda surreal for me. That's the Ozeki-style I suppose.

TakeYui's scenario has actually nice lines - as mentioned by Aoi-chan - but Pirate Karin left a bigger (unintentionally humorous?) impression.

Habu, as mentioned before, is always dashing and looking like she stepped out of an anime. No question that she is still the top Danso, but Ten-kun and Yuipon were strong contenders.

Well, someone had to save Yukka from the dreaded falling wall clock :lol: might as well as Prince Habu to come to her rescue. Koike seemed jealous too.

How about more mousou episodes in the future? Christmas/Valentine-themed ones would be nice. I don't mind multiple episodes of this, as long as more members are involved.

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I always enjoyed danso episodes such as this one. My favorite was the Ten-chan and Inoue one. Karin cracked me up, while Sugai's is just...weird. I do not like blonde Sugai.

Matsuda's scenario is unrealistic. As any guy would tell you, no one cheers for a rival. But that's just me. :p

Overall enjoyed the episode too and I was kinda surprised they did not use the oshi Risa-sama in danso this time around. Oh well.

For some reason, I hate that Quiz King guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Ozeki is gonna be a star in variety when her Idol days are over. She has become so good in front of the camera.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Yeah, nice callback to her weird monomane laugh in this episode too

Habu is always a hit when doing danso, I wonder when she can be the girl in a danso scenario. I guess only if Sawabe is playing the male part like the ideal love confessions from before

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ten-chan looking so dashing for a 14 year old. I was hoping for a kabe-don on Inoue. Seriously, Inoue is the "eye-smile" girl in Keyakizaka46 (I'd say of all of Sakamichi).
    I like blonde-Sugai, she can literally play princesses in movies.
    Pirate Fujiyoshi was funny.
    The rest were just OK for me.

20. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    She has been the girl and Katoshi did the danso when they did their Kanji-Hiragana playdate video for "Ambivalent". It's subbed.

• Like Like x 1