TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I know I say this every week, but that episode was so much fun :p

InoRi is really coming into her own in variety, such a cute girl and getting a sense for the comedic timing.

Is it just me or is TenTen looking more grown up and absolutely stunning lately? Hard to believe she's 14.

The preview with Habu-chan and Akanen alone makes next week's episode worth waiting for.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    That episode was simply...: Inoue Queen of the herd!
    For me the next one is mainly the drum battle because of Fuu of course, but Habu priceless pissed-off expression intrigues me as to what had really happened (maybe she lost?). Now I can tell that the battle with Akanen is most probably "the first that blinks/laughs loses) and we all know Sawabe has already lost this LOL!
    However, I AM DISTURBED that the new 2nd gen girls are absent... It makes sense that these episodes could be produced earlier but why in Hinatazaka the new girls are already incorporated in the show???

3. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

A little bit confusing, but from GEEs subbed version of this week's episode, I guess member should still got their present right? It's just that the show is giving it off for those who losed to Sawabe instead of him paying himselves?

4. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    So they made fun of Inoue's slurred speech again. This got me thinking...
    Sugai vs Inoue: rap battle episode!
    Let's settle this once and for all.
    Who do I write to? It has to happen!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

No need for rapping: Just let them both repeat "Cheese Fondue" 20 times in a row!

6. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @turbogig I would PAY to see such a battle-based episode... Amazing idea, +1 from me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Fun episode. I love the editing cuz they didnt cut out too many scene

Next week is gonna be really fun too!

8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Today's episode was fun.

- Sugai's immediate apology to Ishimori for not having sense was great.
    - Sawabe not going easy on Habu.
    - Akanen's death stare. Was it supposed to be a staring contest or just keeping your eyes open? If the former, then Ozeki totally lost anyways for not even looking at Akane.

Can't wait for next week's episode, I'd love to see what sort of athleticism, if any, the new second gen bring.

9. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I find the part when Yuuka and Seki heard the price of Koike's blanket hilarious. Cameraman go to the Ojou-samas and Yuuka's "so that was its price" and Seki "just 30k yen" face was so fun ( well it's maybe my interpret though )

• Like Like x 1
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Have not seen the ep with subs yet (practicing my Japanese by watching without subs, lol) but I think it was a no blinking contest, so Ozeki did not really have to look anywhere.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that nobody thought Akanen would ever lose to Sawabe.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Great episode!
    I can't wait for the next one with 2-2ki and I'm also surprised by it. I thought they didn't have time to record more episodes before shutting down because COVID and instead Keyakitte is the only Sakamichi show with un-aired episodes at the moment, if I didn't misunderstood the show situation.
    I'm not a fan of words-games because I can't understand them (lol) but Pon-Ishimori look has been priceless [hehe]

Edit: I'm just watching Habu-Sawabe game on repeat :rofl:

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  12. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've also wanted to add that Tamura's hair do looked great. I got the Princess Leia in ESB vibes from it.

@Dill That word game ended up being "names on the left hand side have mirror imaged kanji, right hand side don't". I only realized it when they drew the lines down the middle. I really had to laugh at Ishimori getting thrown under the bus like that, though.

13. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    We got us another legendary battle episode there. When Sawabe first hit Habu's head, I was afraid that, as a result, she might suddenly get super intellectual, but... All's well that ends well, I guess.

14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Habu looked legitimately pissed, haha. The usually calm idol (hayai na) got more competitive as the game went on.

Koike is legit the cutest thing. I'd buy her that blanket too even if it costs me a quarter of my yearly earnings :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

The last episode was such a blast. I was bawling with laughter during the Habu & Sawabe game. Habu proving herself as Keyakitte MVP once again.

Am thrilled that we'll finally see the new 2kisei again in the next episode. Hope to see some girls unleash their competitive beast mode in the generation battle.

[hehe] I swear, this forum needs a funny button (that ALL members can use, not just those damn mods).

• Like Like x 3
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    From the preview, Hikari Endo-chan looks more confident in her dancing. Will there be a dance showdown with TakeYui? I'd like to see that.

17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I watched it and then once more and yet once more!... OMG what an episode...! Maybe the BEST episode of 2020 so far. I can't wait till next Sunday for part 2. All the girls were super funny and cawaii at the same time. New 2nd gen is blending so nicely but in contrast "old" 2 gen are exhibiting how accustomed they have become in front of the camera and how at easy they feel in the show (they seem to be the variety powerhouse of Keyaki ver. 2.0.). However, new 2 gen will catch up fast, I'm sure about that, although their awkwardness was still evident. And of course, all these helped rejuvenate 1 gen so much. Our girls are so more vocal, expressive and seem so happy in front of their couhais.

All 6 new girls have great spontaneous smiles. Humble (Hikari), awkward (Marino), childish (Rei), sincere (Rena), perky (Kira) And among 6 equally adorable girls Onuma... Onuma is growing so fast and strong on me! That smile is so innocent but reveals so much self-confidence!

These girls were more than a year in limbo. Time for them to shine!

• Like Like x 1
  18. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    This was a fun ep. Can't wait for part 2. I couldn't help but keep laughing each time Tsuchida trolled Hikaru by picking not hula hoop.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Wonderfull episode. Cant wait for next week
    Also, the person in charge of the editing for the last 3 episodes deserves a rise. They didnt cut out many scene, did a great job capturing the members's reaction which made the flow of the show more natural. I'm really praying that we wont go back to the old format after corona with the many awkward skip scene

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Man, this episodes have been really good and entertaining, one week is too much waiting time, haha, we need more of this girls, a new drama, youtube streams, more variety shows,

• Agree Agree x 4