TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol Ishimori raised her bar too high for herself. Plus as unfortunate as her story is it just so happens in everyday life lol. But yeah, Tsucchi shld have pitied her given that she thought it was the most unfortunate thing ever :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Rwill I guess Ishimori fell victim to the greater need for variety. The curtain had to fall, as every time it fell the result was laughter and higher spirits. Ishimori, as a senpai, and like many other senpais had done in the past, is aware of that and can handle it perfectly. And she did that like a lady!

3. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    After watching the latest episode, 2ki really need their own variety show with a different format than keyakake for the sake of the new girls (the 'new' tag need to disappear when the new groups debut btw). They are 28 and the time slot on the show is pretty limited. The time distribution is pretty inequal too (push and popular members get more airtime). And with the social distance rule still in place, they adopted the rotation appearance but that wont help the new girls's skills at all if playing the audience is the only thing they'll get to do. But giving them more focus than what they get now would create a backlash instead.
    Anyway, I feel like it will be better for them if they get comfortable with their generation first. Because there's no wall of seniority between them, it will be easier for them to come out of their shell. And because the first 2ki are loud and good at variety, the new 2ki may be able to establish their personality faster once they get comfortable and start to bond with them. It pains me to see Masumoto being totally disorionted when she's essentially a good 'boke' chara. Onuma is definitely a funny one but her nervousness ruins it all. I feel like she'll do better in an environment where she can be confortable. Ozono note was pretty funny but it's gonna get old soon if that's the only thing that keyakake can bring out of her. Nothing to say about Endou, Rena and Kosaka.
    I'm not asking for a long running show like keyakake but a special one like nogizaka doko-e. Even one like bingo would be good enough. Just a new show for them please, I beg you Sees&Flower.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I think I have to agree with @techizaka. He/She made some quite valid points (sorry my friend I don't know if I have to use he or she).

I still have not enjoyed 2nd gen after so many Keyakitte-Kakenai episodes, imagine how I feel about the 2.5s. They definitely need more air-time and of course more time with their fellow 2nd gen. Some location episodes are absolutely necessary and, of course love pair-formation (I'm not sure if pairs between 2.5gen and 2gen or 2.5gen and 1gen would work better, I tend towards the former).

5. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I would love to see a Nogi Skits-like show for Keya 2ki. A show that'll really test the girls' skills and help them learn the art of Japanese comedy, role-play, and even improv. Giving each of the girls different character roles can also help push those who are more camera-shy into being comfortable in the variety spotlight.

2ki as a whole seem great at variety (though 1ki really didn't set the bar too high) but there's a couple members who are definitely not the naturally funny, outgoing type. I just worry that those girls would get overshadowed in a second Keyakake-like show where members usually have to "volunteer", either with an interesting story or to showcase a talent, to get screen-time.

And Keyabingo is long - and I mean looooooong - overdue.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Curious...who are these couple of members?

7. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Would rather not name names, but there's two in new 2ki who just don't seem like the funny, spontaneous type and look like they'd cry if the MCs ever asked them to do something. I'd add something about dull blogs but that's probably mean. Both seem to have great social game though, so may partly be due to the jitters.

Miss Seki also strikes me as someone who does well if there's a feature on her but in general fades into the background. (Crap, I just named a name :fear:)

8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Don't bother, @keyak has a habit of not naming names, tee-hee :p

But if I had to guess, Karin-chan and my 2ki oshi Ten-chan, but they do have their moments. For TenTen I attribute it more to her youth, because she really turns it up when they are performing, see the last Live Online but With You where the youngster crushed it.

Actually, I favor a NogiEigo type show for the 2ki. They usually only had 4-6 members at a time, and really allowed to focus on each one. Plus, I am partial to seeing Japanese idols speak (or at least try to speak) English. That being said, I'd kill to see a 1ki vs 2ki Muchaburi Dodgeball game.

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @rdamon42 I think @keyak was talking about 2-2ki so Karin and Ten should be safe lol
    Karin especially seem the kind of member that would make you laugh doing absolutely nothing [hehe]

I'm more worried about Marino though. From what I saw so far she seems to have both wit and presence, but in this moment the focus is more on other 2-2ki members and she doesn't shine at all. I hope she can come out on the long run though.

Another one I'm concerned about is Riko. Right now Kira and her kind of overlap as character, but Kira feels more "naturally funny"to me, so maybe a new show only for 2ki would help them to find new, more different, path.

10. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Hey, I've dropped a name or two before. :awesome:

And I'm surprised you say Karin & Ten. Both seem like the naturally playful type to me so I think both would do fine in a casual variety setting. Don't think we've caught even a glimpse of Karin's true personality on Keyakake yet. Her audition SRs were a blast.

OMG, I forgot about NogiEigo. That kind of show would perfect for promoting baka characters which we already have a few in 2ki (Riko, Kira).

@Dill, I think the personalities will come out eventually; it's just a matter of waiting for the right program. To me, both Marina and Marino have that sharp wit and humor that they don't have much of an opportunity to utilize in Keyakake. Marina's already become a variety rep for the group on outside shows so I'd love to see Marino make some guest appearances here and there too.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

My assessment of 2nd-2ki as of August 2020:

Ozono Rei: That soothing voice and personality. A hidden gem, so far the member of her generation with the most "depth".
    Onuma Akiho: The "fighter" of the group?
    Endo Hikari: We expected a strong personality with those exotic looks, but did we get a cry baby instead? I hope its just nerves + inexperience.
    Moriya Rena: The beauty of her generation. But besides that and sharing the name "Moriya", we haven't seen much else.
    Masumoto Kira: The sad-eyes girl that seems a bit disoriented. I hope it's just nerves + inexperience. She's not going to end up the "baka" of her gen, right?
    Kosaka Marina: Other than looking very much like Morita, not much there. I sure hope there is more.

This is so far what I get from their appearances in Keyakitte. Sorry if I sounded harsh. Then again the girls are not in Keya for their variety skills necessarily, so they may be entirely different when performing (I haven't seem them perform that much). Who knows, some or all of them may explode in the future!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Regarding Hikari,
    When I realize she will be paired with Rei in Keyamimi, I was expecting her to be overshadowed like Marino when she was with Kira. But she unexpected did very well! She spoke very clearly and actively go back and forth with Rei, nicely leading the flow of the conversation when she was tasked as the MC. Hikari said in her blog that she felt comfortable being with Rei, and it put her at ease

I hope that she can quickly get use to her new role of being "an idol", get over that shyness, and show more of that cheerful side in other shows!

• Like Like x 2
  13. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

The long-awaited battle of the ojou-samas at last.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

.. I wish my grandparents would randomly gift me a Macbook Pro :(

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I have yet to see the episode but... who the hell gave you a disagree there @keyak ??? [hehe]

15. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I knew those girls come from rich families but it still surprised me. Sugai-sama is in a complete other level, but Yumiko-kaichou is not that behind. The presents and their father's hobbies got me good.

Like Tsuchida said, I wished I was born in the Sugai family as well haha

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Hmm, was expecting more from this episode and thought it was a two-parter, but it seems they are playing games next week.

The only way to settle this is with a KeyaBingo style head to head Princess Showdown in my view.

17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Even after being aware Sugai isn't just a mere girl, I am more interested in her now. I mean, yes it's obvious she & Yumiko are rich but when talking abt mannerism, Sugai gives the Ojou-sama vibes more than Seki. How she talks, how she controls herself, like I have never heard the members talk abt or mention her ever getting mad lol. Also that one time where members stated she was so happy she got scolded by staff-san? I mean, that tells you who & where she is from.

In my eyes, Seki is that extremely popular rich girl in school everyone adores, while Sugai is like, the extremely untouchable rich girl everyone worship cos she is too pure & princess like lol

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. kovian

kovian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    MVP from the latest keyakitte is ishimori that comment on konnyaku:1st: .
    like the new 2ki bringing their variety flex, masumoto hair = wealth and ozono memo corner
    love this recent episode with 2nd gen

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    If I recall correctly, Ponpon, Tsucchi and Sawabe are all from Saitama, hence all the inside jokes about Saitama?

I found it funny that Cheese Ozono's note taker chara is still in full effect (there are no music shops in Saitama LOL)

20. kovian

kovian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    they make it seem that saitama is the ghetto part of tokyo lol:^^;: even in google search the first result is one punch man:hehe:

Ozono memo corner should be the end of every show lol, she good at delivering the punch line . also her voice is very soothing