1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Re: Rikopi. I'm just baffled by these posts about her. I guess we just have to agree to disagree here. You guys have been reasonable in your posts, so I respect that.

I think she's fine the way she is. I liked her recent appearance in the 2-ki sport episode. But yeah, the spotlight seems to favor the shin 2-ki members like Kira, Onuma & Oozono recently. It's perfectly fine to me to see the spotlight being shone on different members. Early on in 2-ki appearance, I love Honyo-chan's visual (and I still do)...but I found Rikopi to be the more...interesting/quirky, I suppose. And not too shabby on the visual front at all. I felt she did get quite good screentime early on in 2-ki appearances on Keyakake.

Why the hell am I standing up for Rikopi? She's not even my oshimen. Sorry if I bother any of you guys. I like her and I still can see her as a reliably good variety member. She is definitely not beyond salvage. I see the group as an ensemble cast of interesting characters/roles and the focus/spotlight can change from time to time. But that's just me.

For the shin 2-ki members: I read mentions about Endo and Kohsaka. At least, Hikari still being touted as a great dancer. Kohsaka...well...hopefully tonight's episode could change that.

I love the group too much to give up on any members, past or present. For however long it may last, this is my way to support Keyakizaka.

• Like Like x 1
  2. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I love Rikopi, she's one of my top 3 favorite Keyaki members.
    She does have issues though but I don't think they have anything to do with visuals.
    I think Rikopi's problem is that she getscut. Like, A LOT. There are many times where she'll be on the show and even appear in segments but then she never gets shown.
    I feel like she's a ponkotsu but not in a good way. Like Pe is ponkotsu but she's good about being shy, cute, embarrassed which is funny and something the MC's can work with. But with Rikopi it feels like she just says or does something weird or awkward and everyone is just like "uhh, ok. Moving on."
    She needs to level up her character a little bit.

• Like Like x 4
  3. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Umm, off topic. What do you guys think will be the new name of the show? Now that Sakurazaka46 is confirmed.

4. Isaac H

@langsikretoooo probably Sakurazaka S-...something.

I learnt of the group name change from the posts here on this forum a while ago - still somewhat numb about it. Not loving it. Not hating it. I'll play the "Wait and see" game for now.

I guess the show's name change will probably take some time, like maybe a couple weeks the earliest. I'll be watching tonight with interest, in case there's any mention of it.

5. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    let's sit under the sakura tree or something like that maybe?

6. Isaac H

So...that same new name announcement video (that appeared on the building) appeared during commercial for today's Keyakake. Nothing on new TV program name, maybe too early for that.

• 1st half of show: continuation of last week's Tsucchi b'day
    • 2nd half: seems like "family comment segment" for the new 4-ki members.
    • Hoho, Endo 2-shot with Habu. Might Sugai-sama or Koike be jealous?
    • Lol, Marino-mama's a metal fan?
    • Wow, Oozono can draw too? This girl...
    • Rena's (also known as @rdamon42 's Kryptonite) doing the Shin-chan monomane too...then chaos ensues as other Shin-chans appear.
    • Onuma performed some sort of comedian's gag.
    Next week: seems like some muchaburi stuff and "hidden camera in dressing room" segment as well.

• Like Like x 3
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    After seeing today's episode, Crayon Shinchan unit. Make it happen.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I have absolutely no idea about what my precious mermaid has done, what kind of monomane this was... I'll wait for the translated version tomorrow at Keyavids. But, Jesus, seriously, Akipo you've made my day tonight...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Isaac H

She's just going for it the whole time. It started off surreal...and it goes on. Props on Onuma for committing to the bit...though I shouldn't be surprised since she did a comedy monomane ("passione") in her first appearance.

10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

櫻 is an obscure kanji that most people wouldn't know and also 21 strokes so they could just call it 櫻って、書けない?But I guess its not hard to write since it just adds two 貝 to 桜

11. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Looking at the CM for the name change and the series' naming sense (bonus: with this, all three shows will have changed name), I suspect they'll do something with the verb ‘saku’ (to bloom). The other option is to go with the white image and appeal to the idea of starting fresh, but that would begin to sound odd after a couple of years.

12. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Pon-nee
    Geba-nee
    Don-geba-nee
    Geba-pon
    :hehe:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Isaac H

Slight missed opportunity for Sawabe to call her Geba-pon-pon-nee-san. Probably Yui-pon will go nuclear at that point.

14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Have not seen it yet but thank you @Isaac H for preparing me for it :^^;:

15. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

So many laughing out loud moments in this episode. Even wake up my dog. So there is quite a few moments I want to highlight.

Harada wearing clothes to evoke the elementary school kid vibes and get teasing thus getting attention and air time, I see you girl! Good on her!

The segment with the radio staff divulging all the info about how much Tsucchi loves the girls, not gonna lie, it warmed my heart. Tokyo Papa!!!

The richest of them all wins a new home appliance, "the world makes no sense" tag...staff always coming in with the nice pointers lol

That revelation about Endo being so shy...I want to protect that girl now. Hope she gets more comfortable with the members, no need for prior reservation!

Wow...not only GuiGuinoZono is good at taking memos, but also at drawing and getting into talks with the senpai.

Pon-neesan and Risa-neesan, that is it, that's my comment, don't know why but it just made me happy hearing those names

Big revelation from Kosaka Mama, now the world knows that the love for her heavy metal bands is so strong that she named her kid after one of them. Poor Moriya Papa, couldn't do the same with his idols, so fishies it is lol

Maji Risupekitu Oonuma got to finish the episode. I think the staff is also falling hard for her, good!

• Like Like x 4
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Aww. I knew Tsucchi loved the girls, but I did not know that he loved them to this extent. That's heartwarming.

Didn't Zuumin do that Crayon Shin Chan monomane too? And its good to see Kosaka getting a lot of screentime today.

Ozono is something, a girl of many talents. She's like a supernova of potential waiting to be unlocked.

Somehow the moment that made me gasp was next week's preview when my precious Rena-chan is a pie victim :(

• Like Like x 2
  17. Isaac H

Yeah and yeah. Maybe Marino can be more "metal" in the future?

We're all living in Ozono World. Mere subjects for her future Kingdom.

Dude, just use your Super-speed to take the pie for her...oh, wait...she's also your Kryptonite. Haha. It's all going according to plan!

• Like Like x 1
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    In the name of variety I will let the pie hit Rena-chan's beautiful face :lol:

But man, those like @Dill who are debating on Akiho or Rei as their shin-2ki favorite must be having a really hard time, both girls have been killing it recently. I do not envy you, it will not be an easy choice to make

I don't take credit for this (saw it on twitter only) but I like the idea for the title of the new rebranded show:

https://twitter.com/niceshot_sasaki/status/1307665481629753345

"Sakura kurai, kakeruyone" - I can at least write Sakura (credit to @heatsignature)

• Like Like x 3
  19. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    It's quite astounding to think Hikari is already 21 years old and older than quite a number of members within the group. Her shy personality and youthful looks always make me think she's still a teen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @rdamon42 don't worry! I'm NOT gonna chose. :D
    I accepted the fact no one probably will ever be like Techi for me, but I find Rei and Akiho similar in some things and complementary in others... and I like them both very much.
    So they are gonna be my SakuraOshis... my Yin and Yang, the Quiet and the Storm lol

I think little by little Hikari will come out. She also has the looks for trying the model road and that experience could push her out of her shell somehow.
    As for Marino... I have to make a Card Captor Sakurazaka AND a Full Metal Marino Fanart [hehe]

• Like Like x 2