1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i want to make a gif of the Migi-Hidari dance lol [hehe]

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^ that's the wrong thread for that [hehe]

But not for this
    This week episode in low quality:
    Intelligent vs Idiot competition + Watanabe Rika self-history report.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Back up link
    http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4400.html

and as expected, Berika's report was a struggle for her :^^;:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  3. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    ^ Yeah. Too much Migi-hidari led to this.

As always, I am up for timing the new episodes, if someone can provide the translation (since other competent awesome people are doing the first ones).

4. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Reminded me an early Doko episode from N46. It looked fun :blush:

5. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    BeRika report, as expected, was hilarious. Though that 50 times rejection from job interviews seems quite harsh for anyone to take.

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You can tell that affect her self-confidence when faced against pressure. Well, who knows which one caused the other first...
    But good laugh is good laugh. Nuff said.[hehe]

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Today's episode:
    Intelligent vs Idiot competition part 2

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Guessing game is good, But I don't know, minor entertainment value for 7 mins? Tsuchida-san can't play his forte well here.

Second game, Now where's Ukifune? Your oshimen are here.[hehe]

The third game though, all these S tendencies comes out. Hardcore 4.:whistle:.

The rope jumping. GUYS WE JUST FOUND OUR SAKURA/ANNIN COMPARISON HERE. lol

Deciding the winner from the only 1 normal cookies? Now that's original. My oshimen so lucky.

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Failing at 0 jump... that's even worse than Sakura/Annin :^^;:

Nanako sugoi!!!!

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Good episode. Everyone looked like they were having fun, but the first game (guessing game) they both looked to uncomfortable being touched by the girls. I started to feel bad for them.

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Good battle! Both team did their best. I wonder what happen to Uemura's nose/ear during the jumping rope game?

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I agree. Fun episode, but the touching game was too much. It was good that Pon started to fight back. Pon's expressions afterwards were outstanding:

0bab334f.jpg wpid-mm160620-00420804871.jpg

I loved the way Nanako proved again how much stolid endurance she has, by holding her breath for so long. And what about her tough, knowing look in these screencaps:

lf0ejf8.jpg kZ6atjl.jpg

Couple this with her blog post praising SKE48 (which she once wanted to audition for but was stopped by her father) and expressing interest in the AKB48 election (she said in her personal history that discovering AKB48 changed her life), and I think she's beginning to reveal her real strength and loose-cannon independence. This photo from her blog has garnered a lot of praise. People are calling it "surreal" and saying it makes you feel like you're on a date with her:

wpid-mobYHJdYr.jpg

Both Pon and Nanako seem to me to be gaining confidence and coming into their own. In her blog today, Fuu-chan snuck a picture of Pon playing the piano. I wonder if she's good enough to play piano on a coupling song sometime?

She said it felt like when you climb a mountain, so I think she got some water in her ears during the holding-your-breath-underwater contest and they stopped up, maybe affecting her balance. Then she held her nose and pushed her breath, trying to clear her ears.

From Suzumoto still having her old hairstyle, you can tell that this episode was recorded several weeks ago. By the way, did you notice how perfectly Suzumoto skipped? She was so calm and had such exact and contained movements. It was no effort at all for her. And she turned sideways, to be looking at the audience, to make her profile across the rope smaller, and so that her movements wouldn't interfere with the person next to her. Sasuga Miyu-chan.

Next week: Hirate and Oda tell their personal histories. And Neru and the senbatsu?

EDIT: Sugai says in her blog that she and Neru did a breathing under water contest, but it was cut from the show (since Neru's side had already won). She says that both she and Neru were people who could swim the length of a 25m pool without taking a breath. She said she lost the contest, but she phrased it so I couldn't be sure if she meant her individual contest or the whole competition. Knowing her, that might mean she won the individual contest, but was too polite to say so.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@ukifune
    Suzumoto move was actually risky one, it was just fine because she is at the most outer post. I won't pull it if there's people both left and right of me.
    (Just some minor concern. She has good balance, thou)

It's not the usual SKE48 poster she had there. It's the one BEFORE 2013 mass graduation.
    Good times, good times...

And that picture, why no warning tags?:^O^:

15. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. Thanks for the subs of ep7.

2. This week (tomorrow) will probably be the senbatsu, but they have already announced that next week (July 3) will be a comic impressions show. It will feature a famous mimic, Fukuda Ayano, who will teach them tricks of the trade. To the question of who is the best mimic among the Keyakis, commenters on the news item suggested Oda Nana, Neru, Fuu-chan, Techi, Ozeki's imitation of Neru, and especially Nijika's uncanny imitation of an ostrich.

17. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

2nd single senbatsu currently being announced! 21-nin, Neru included

18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    And there's this week episode... in worse quality than usual... later edit the link...

My own history: Oda Nana/Hirate Yurina and 2nd Single Senbatsu announcement

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ahhh...MonaRisa front row, that is so unexpected. So happy for them. Also glad that Neru is included. Overall not much changes in senbatsu, just hope that this time around they give more attention to second and third row too.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu