1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Pathological carries a negative connotation with it, it's usually used for obsessive/compulsive disorders eg. pathological lying or gambling.
    Extreme shyness or social anxiety would be less negative descriptors of Berika's behavior. The great thing about English is that we have at least two words for everything even everything, all. I think social anxiety might be the best descriptor, she seems to do fine with her equals in Keya as the hidden camera bits have shown, it seems to be when dealing with a "superior" that she clams up.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That's the key, isn't it? They're not like the others (so far). They're rebels.

To paraphrase Jyn Erso: "This is a rebellion, isn't it? We rebel!" ;)

3. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Or to quote Princess Lea "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
    R.I.P. Carrie Fisher.

4. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    2016 hasn't finished claiming victims. :(

5. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I would say, that they are not victims, if anything we who lose those shining stars are the victims.

Balance remains always, and when we lose a star, another is born. (cycle of life)

Let us just be thankful for their lives, that they entertained us, and that they were rewarded for it in life, they were loved, and will be remembered.

6. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Neru's pronounciation is actually pretty good. I guess those homestay adventures really paid off for her.

7. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So, HiraKeya has at least one member who speaks English, one who speaks French, one who speaks Mandarin and one who speaks Indonesian? Global Keyaki.

;)

8. SERIZAWAAAA

SERIZAWAAAA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I wonder if Sugai-sama can speak english, coming from an aristocrat family and all

9. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Speaking of Sugai-sama, the picture of her doing ballet revealed on her birthday (that was her, wasn't it?) looks amazing. I wonder if there's a copy of the picture floating around the Internet.

10. SERIZAWAAAA

SERIZAWAAAA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    There should be one floating around. the power of wotas cannot be underestimated after all

11. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    From what Ive seen during their concert, Berika is getting better and talking. Coupled with her looks, she is probably gonna be a force to be reckoned with.
    Now if only, she could be more expressive on camera..

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Takase Mana lived in England for four years, so probably speaks English better than any of them (though we haven't heard her do it much), but she also says she speaks some French (she proved that on KeyaKake) and a bit of German.

Officially, Neru is part of Hiragana Keyaki. She was its first member when she joined K46 late last November and recruitment began for more members then. That's why she was not in the senbatsu for Silent Majority. But she has really, in her own mind and in mine, been part of Kanji Keyaki, especially since the second single, when she entered the senbatsu.

@Blitzius -- I think Berika is indeed getting (a bit) better at talking in public. She has always been able to talk in private, apparently. Aki-P said of her that she is one of the promising members of the group (after mentioning Neru and Risa), but said "you can't hate her," as if he was tempted to, because of her shyness and recalcitrance. She's pretty special. Amazing that K46 management was able to see the possibilities in her when 50 employers had already taken a pass.

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yes, I know that she's officially a Hiragana. I just realized that the magazines actually acknowledged that. In pictures where she appears with other Kanjis, for example, the magazine actually took the trouble of writing that they are from KanjiKeya and HiraKeya. Nice touch, I think.

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I guess. I still kind of resent that she's officially part of the "under" group, and I think she does, too. Sorry that I imagined you didn't know all the details.

15. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @ukifune : No problem. ;) I've been rooting for Neru since she joined the other girls in that KeyaKake episode. Now, whenever I watched Keya, she's one of the first faces I'll see, or one of the first faces I'll be looking for. I'm so smitten with her. :^O^:

16. SERIZAWAAAA

SERIZAWAAAA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Theres just something about her that attracts me. I might not be able to choose an oshi in this group but one thing is for sure, Neru will always be one of the names that will come up

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's more unfortunate for Hiragana Keyaki. They have to watch their team leader always crossing over to the main group. Then have her cross back and get the most focus out of all of them. I wish management had just let Neru be a Kanji and then let the focus of Hiragana be on the ones recruited through the SHOWROOM live.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Generic_User -- A very good point. I think the medium-term plan may be for Memi and Kage-chan to be a sort of yin-yang double centre. But management may want Neru there to stabilize the group and teach them how much work they have to do. They obviously have so much confidence in Neru, though, that they may like the idea of her being there at the centre of the group for longer than one might prefer.

19. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I think one of the reasons Neru is there is to sort of give Hiragana a boost and generate interest in them. She's popular and her fans will be more inclined explore whatever she does

20. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    correct me if im wrong, But arent HiraKeya a sister group? I mean, for now, its seems to feel like a Unders group, but with Neru being called a Kennin, I just assumed they were a sister spinoff from the first group?

Also, Neru has a work cut out for her. In the 3rd single, she is in 5 out of 6 songs. Aside from the 5-Units, she was in everything else. Yuichans and Tetchin didnt their songs, they got combined, and they threw in.
    ... huh, none of 3 icons [Neru, Techin, Yuichans] got a single, they just got bulked and sold wholesale.... just realized that.