1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Doing a show with the Nogi-pros was probably super helpful.

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, I agree. And I'm glad that they can learn from them and still remain themselves. I was worried they might lose some of their naturalness and become too much "pros." The "Doraemon" bit was great, and fits him so perfectly. I do think Mon has become aware of her facial expressions, but that hasn't impaired them, fortunately.

EDIT: I've seen comment about Sugai on this week's KeyaKake...
    ..."breaking down mentally" when she cried during the ball-catch game. But then about her mental strength: I admired how hard she worked to get the tongue-twister right, and then put more pressure on herself by doing it last...and succeeded.
    She really is the perfect representative of K46, with her great abilities and frailties and abundant hard work.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, that's a worry for me too. Though I'm a little assured by the fact that Nogi weren't really universally "pros".
    There were some scenes with the whole group being "high tension" but they seemed scripted. But in general only a few members were being very forward, variety-wise.
    And while that's fine, I'm not a huge fan of that aspect of those members so I'm happy if Keyaki doesn't emulate them.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    During the Showroom just a couple days ago, Akanen talked about how some members are very good at variety (Like Fuuchan and Oda). The members acknowledged their ability by letting them make the lead in variety show, and the rest will follow (Which is really cool).

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Next week Keyakake's (5th February) is the reward episode for Yuuka's team back from sports competition. They went out for yakiniku and sweets~!

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Oda taking the bullet for the team
    • Miyu getting too overexcited and messed up her throw
    • Fuuchan is truly the best in variety right now in Keyaki, second is Oda and third maybe Manaka
    • I like how we can see that Keyaki has good teamwork and really knew each other so well, like placing the stupid ones in the front when doing the kanji problem so they can use easier kanji and let the smart ones fill in with the harder ones.
    • Also, Kuritaro promising to buy the treat for everyone since because of her silly mistake they failed

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  7. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    • oda, your sacrifice will be remembered *salute
    • suzumon's face when she failed the ball challenge was cute! that majime image yet timid(in my eyes^^)
    • fuuchan upgraded her skills. instead of making it sound from the crowd, she pinpoint to oda nana('s back) instead XD
    • even the narration refers nen as "gunsou"!
    • lol'ed at tsucchi mentioning the noisy baba(fuuchan) was quiet unlike usual then calling her out haha
    • being a monalisa shipper, i can't help but replying the part mona was hiding behind risa :blush:

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ She really likes hiding next to Risa
    [​IMG]

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

funny Gif[hehe], also berika shocking reaction in this week episode is so cute :blush:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  10. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    So much gold in this week's episode

11. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Anyone can give a little story why the duo MCs call members with different names, i.e. for most of the members, sugai, moriya, suzumoto, etc they normally called by their family names, but why nanako called using nagasawa-kun? Neru, Risa, and Rika with their first name? for Risa and Rika maybe because they share the same name watanabe, so that to avoid confusion, but why Neru called by her first name? and when did the first time they start calling Nanako with Nagasawa-kun?

12. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

The normal way of addressing members is by their last name, what the MC's do for most of the members. This doesn't work for the two Watanabe though, so they call them by their full names.

Neru is a quite unusual name they asked the origin of when she entered the show, and they're pretty casual with Neru in general so they seem to prefer just referring to her as "Neru" or call her by her full name.

Nanako seems to have written in the questionnaire at the very beginning that she hates being called 'Nagasawa-kun' so it became an obvious pick to call her that. I'm not sure but the first time I remember the MC's calling her that was the psychology test with Amon Nijihiko, where she infamously started to cry twice. (Her writing that she originally disliked the name was never mentioned in the show though, I've read it in some interview in the SaiMajo days.)

More exceptions are Yonesan, as she wrote it to be one of her nicknames (with the MC's joking about it sounding like a veteran police inspector's name), and Sugai-sama who got the image of the ojousama step by step.

However, if you watch Keyabingo, you will notice that Date and Tomizawa have a completely different pattern again.

13. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I watched the first 5 episodes this week to get to know the girls. Clips of them kept popping up on my Instagram so I gave in and listened to their music, loved it and decided to get to know them. Keyakitte is where most of the clips I saw were from so that was my choice. I love the way the girls were introduced, it's given me a few things to help remember each girl. Very clever!

I'll definitely keep watching, I'm looking forward to learning more about the Keyaki girls!

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Keyakake's getting a valentine episode on 12th February, the title is "Let's use Sawabe to recreate our ideal confession!"

So i guess we have to wait for 4th single announcement a little bit longer.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

finally that outdoor episode from winning the sport fest !!! poor Akanen :(

16. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

kaba ... neru is so cute and funny[hehe]

18. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Once again, I feel sorry for Sawabe-san.
    The episode however, quite a good ep.
    On a side note, Mona's hairstyle caught my attention.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No 4th single announcement
    • Fuu's scenario is the best so far
    • Yuuka's fail lol

20. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Next week maybe?