1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Members are getting better at variety, as seen in this episode Oda and Aoi.

It was a nice reintroduction of Hiragana, with Neru's insider information this time. Seems like they will be regulars alongside Kanji, which is good. Can't wait for next week it's going to be fun again.

2. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

This one is gold

IMG_n62twy.jpg

They do quick change for uniform? Or next week episode recorded at different time with hiragana as regular?

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Who knows?

What i'm curious about is that does it mean we are getting an MV before next Sunday?

4. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @naggi true! I don't understand japanese, but this eps really makes me laugh hard..

• Memi battle with akanen, memi could win on the first round though. But yea, she's strong..
    • Shida's wonderful laugh is back again lol, with much more air time this time..
    • Katoshi hand gesture is weird, but i love it
    • Katoshi x kumi vs shida x risa.
    • Kumi is a wonderful impersonator. Especially when she tries to impersonate kyoko's sound. It sound the same lol
    • Kumi weird face vs ojou-sama weird face. Ojou-sama win.
    • Mirei jk loll
    • Mao head dance is obviously the most funniest part
    • Their 4th single uniform is very kakkoi lol, back to the blue and grey color.

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I thought all those blank moment were kind of heavy and not funny. I don't like things being forced. It breaks the dynamic/flow of the episode, and it is supposed to be tsuchida job to be tsukkomi. Instead he let sawabe being ridiculized when doing his jokes.

Memi hasn't made me a strong impression, while i find Sasaki mirei attractive. I don't have a thing for tall girls.
    Keyaki girls have a lot to work in order to improve in Variety. They should take more the initiative instead of waiting to be asked or doing scripted scenario.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Must be recorded at different times. Still not 100% certain they'll be regulars, but it looks like it!!!

2channel loved Memi. Her sharp and separated baby-teeth-like teeth made a couple of people uneasy, lol. Of course they would. She's a vampire. As Neru said, she does not flatter people. She tells the uncomfortable truth with a happy smile. Someone called her "ugly-cute" (busu-kawaii), which makes sense. Not my opinion, but reasonable. Someone else said she "read the atmosphere" and let Nen win in the second round. Maybe, maybe not.

Lots more quiet interaction needed for Memi's character to come out. She's quiet and young, but confident. "I have some confidence in my athletic ability." "What sports do you play?" "None." She was president of the art club but was recruited every year for the relay team. On the other hand, she loves to fawn over people, climbing all over them like a pampered child. Perfectly understandable that people wouldn't get her from this episode.

Kumi's impression of Kyonko was amazing! Her impression of Oda Nana I couldn't judge -- but it seemed better than Oda's own, lol.

Neru did well enough, but most of the interactions didn't work for me. For non-professionals, humorous interactions have to come naturally. Katoshi is far funnier than that. The Mao-chan scene didn't do much for me, unfortunately. Takemoto (Takamoto's nickname, lol) has a lot more than we got a chance to see. Ditto for Mii-Pan (Sasaki Mirei).

I'm happy to anticipate seeing a lot more of the Hiraganas over the coming months. We got so little in this rushed series of intros.

Proof that Memi is a vampire:

mobZhwEEX_FLIP.jpg

Higashimura Mei is deeply cute, but her thing didn't work, either. They wasted time by not having the prompt planned ahead of time. And she and Pe are like different universes.

The blank moments for the Kanjis to react were okay. They know how to do it now. But I wanted more Hiragana this time.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    For me i think those blank moments are them giving the girl a chance to give a reaction. Variety team, Fuuchan Oda Akanen Shida Yone usually uses the chance to jumps in an make a funny comment but they still need training and they are still possibly restrain themselves thinking "Is it okay if i say this? Is it okay if i react like this?"

But they do have they moments this episode like Fuuchan's quick teasing of JS (Joshi Shougakkou) to Aoi, Aoi quick thinking of throwing the "JK talk" at the two MCs, Shida quickly saying yes to the challenge and Oda replying the question whether Kumiko's monomane hits the mark with the exact same thing she just mimed.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this episode got too many epic moments [hehe]

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

I bet in nagasawa-kun next week:blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

The self-claimed confidence at sport was totally funny. Btw, where do you get the info about her being in the relay team? I want to know a lot more about hiraganas.

Maybe I can give a little perspective how to see the arm-wrestling match between Memi vs. Akanen based on arm wrestling TV competition that i watched long ago. So, there's a technique in arm wrestling that you must make your head and your shoulder as close as you can to your grip so you can give all of your power to the max, that's the guidance the pro arm wrestler gave on that show. With the notes that, the gap in strength isn't that big, this technique will not work for Aoi vs Shida (who proven stronger than Sugai and Risa). With that in mind, when I see the 1st round, Memi have the advantage because her pose from the start coincidentally better than Akanen who make her head far from her grip (trying to pull your grip with your head on the other direction is the wrong move!), so Akanen struggled and nearly lost. From this 1st round I can see that their power isn't that big because Akanen still can defend well.

But, in the 2nd round, coincidentally (again, because they are not a pro, so they are not aware about all their moves) Akanen now have the advantage, Memi's shoulder became far away from her grip when Akanen suddenly pull her grip, and at the same strength the one who use the slightly better technique has more chance to win. But still, thumbs up for Memi to be able to challenge and nearly beat the makezu-kirai-fuku-senchou!! :lol:

Ah, thanks to your signature, now I know about Naako-naako Kenkyuubu!! :banana:

Btw, @too much idea who's in your avatar, shida to dare? I still can't recognize who is on the right. :^^;:

Is Sugai-sama join the party? cause I don't see her in the preview. If yes, I will vote for her. I don't remember which Keyaki episode that show Sugai and Naako are big eater, and Sugai added that she is never feel enough when she eat. But, if Sugai isn't present, Naako will be :1st: of course.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Akanen won the arm wrestling match but her wrist looks twisted and got some pain on her right shoulder/biceps after that match :^^;:

[​IMG]

Memi is strong :cool:

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@ace -- Memi on relay team is from an interview way back, maybe late summer. I think I noticed her mention it again, too. For more than you'd ever want to know about Hiragana members (especially Memi and Katoshi, but also others) look on my blog for the "hiragana keyaki" tag (that interview may be translated there; I can't remember).

For the arm wrestling, thanks for the info. I read a page about technique and it said high grip (covering opponent's thumb) was also good, and I thought I noticed the same switch in advantage there, too. Memi also runs fast (7.5s over 50m, barely slower than Akanen who is the fastest Kanji) and has stronger grip than any of Kanjis tested a year ago. She also has said that she helps shovel snow from their house in Nagano. I like the gap between her "cute French doll"/art club president persona and this physical strength. It might even have been in that same old interview that she said she lost a fair amount of weight through middle school.

EDIT: @ace: I happened on that interview. It was the one from Playboy last August. It's online here (Japanese). Memi says that she doesn't know why but in 5th year of elementary school she suddenly became fast and ever since has been on the relay team, even though she isn't in the track club and doesn't do any more running than normal.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Shida and Koike, it's from Keyabingo 2 episode 1

14. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    sugai.JPG sugai2.JPG
    I see sugai in the preview and the glutton competition(i might be wrong but she's beside ozeki) so i think you can vote for her! ;)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    So...was Kumi's face so bad during that challenge that they had to cover it with a graphic? I'm almost curious to know what it looked like now.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i know, right?

in the bright side fans will line up in her hs line and request her to do the censored hengao

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On an NHK show called "How do people watch TV now?" Keyakake was shown being watched on a phone. Since Keyakake is shown pretty well only in the Tokyo area, it is apparently not legal to watch it elsewhere in Japan, and one commenter on the article said the show may be the #1 illegally watched show in the country right now. I guess people find it on YouTube, as I do. Comments repeated a line I've seen before: "NHK loves Keyakizaka."

18. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

^ huh wait, you mean not all people in japan can watch keyake legally? :shocku::shocku::shocku:

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes, because it only broadcasted in Kanto.

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    :shock:

What network is Keyakake broadcasted in? TV Tokyo or something?