1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Just my two cents. Yup, compared to Sata and Muramoto, Tsuchi is less the bully than those two. As a fan we do want the best for Nijika, but in term of variety show these kind of comments from Tsuchi are needed to create more recognition for her (she lacks that).

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh man Muramoto was brutal, he really act like he despise 48 girls and telling them that he rather be a 46 show MC :^^;:

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There are some aspects of the idol world that I will never get used to.

4. glsone

glsone Member

It was Sawabe that said it, btw not Tsuchida.

But either way they took a dumb, fairly uninteresting answer and turned it into the highlight of the episode for most people. They were playing the tsukkomi to her boke. Without a straight man to point out WHY what the fool said is funny most people won't know how to react, won't have any reaction at all, or will take it in an entirely different way that could be a lot more negative. So instead of people watching thinking "Wow, that girls dumb." it turns into "Wow, that girls funny."

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@glsone -- You're right about Sawabe. I just remembered Tsuchida's finishing blow. I still don't like this stuff. Fine, if you're directing it at someone who can take it, but you know from looking at her that it really bothers Nijika. (Of course, most of life seems to bother her, so there's that.) I hope it really does give her some identity that works for her, but her handshake sales (up until this past period or two) would argue otherwise. I'll be thinking about this when the sales results that might be affected by this show come out in a week and a half. I do get the undoubtedly true idea that any identity is better than no identity. I don't argue your point in principle, it just hurts me too much to see it being done here.

Of course, one thing that might factor into my feelings is that I find Nijika's negative attitude extremely hard to take. It's probably the main thing that has always prevented me from really liking her. But I was just appreciating her intensity and her movements in the earlier parts of Fukyouwaon, especially the part that reminds me of her ostrich imitation, but works as aggression there.

The other main thing in the idol world I have trouble with is competition within the group. I know most of idol fandom likes it, which does tell me there's something I'm not getting. Maybe if and when the senbatsu gets smaller and there really are selections, I'll gradually get used to that. Especially if Hiraganas gain by it, lol.

6. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

It's harder to win by being failed than win by being successful. Baka and undou onchi title is normally not to be taken but given.

But of course, in terms of variety show, it is how to act despite you really unable to answer or not, which can be used in aired episode.

Uemuu's basketball skill: God

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Almost forgot to post this gif, a scene that will be one of my favourite Keyakake moments ever

[​IMG]
    She's so small she can't even cheat!!! god so cute

8. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    I laugh more than I should when I watched that, sasuga my oshi xD

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

9. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    all the basketball scenes were the best, i don't even care if berika is sandbagging it's too good. ozeki running seems to be getting worse i think her time will be horrible next sports day lol

akanen having to defend herself again haha poor girl, stop it memi :^^;:. and shida u just want camera plzzzzzz

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, she just wanted the camera -- and she made very good use of it. Lol.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Mona asked to join the challenge....she got the best of it and dont even have to suffer #YOLO

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  12. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    she basically just got the water cold for when akanen needed it :flower:

13. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    poor crying Naako. her basketball was good tho. better than her skipping
    dammit Shida did you calculate this. are you turning from cool beauty to fisher? please dont.

MVP is definitely roflMAO. so glad she did good with her segments <3.

main issue this week that both yone and kyoko were missing. and the nijika bit. shes going through alot. i hope she pulls through. I want her to.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Can we get Nanachanzu as official unit please?
    • Awww the place where they recorded the promotional video was the first, legendary, Keyakake studio!
    • Nanachanzu is such a mess, starting from Naako introducing Shibuya 109 as TSUTAYA lmao
    • Them decided to cover Yuuka and Mon for the poster lmao
    • Rika in lazy chair next week wwwwwwwww

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  16. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    74 was a great episode, I only have one minor quibble Swabe's sweatshirt confused the hell out of me.
    Florida State's mascot is not a grapevine it's the Seminoles, but it did sorta match the FSU colors which are burgundy and gold and then there was what looks like raisins dancing on piano keys and "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" written at the bottom which I guess is reference to the Motown classic. The state of Florida isn't known for it's grapes, citrus yes, grapes no. California is known for grapes. It was just a confusing mess that sent me scurrying to google to try and figure it out all to no avail.

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yuipon looks sooooo pretty with her hair tied... (IMHO, at least). Zuumin new hairdo, tho... let's say I need more time to appreciate it. Uemura Rina looks stunning! She's really one of the prettiest.

The girl in the background, when Naako introduced the 109, looks cute... potential Keya 3rd gen? ;)

BTW, how tall is Techi now? She looks so tall to me...

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Zuumin writes in her blog that she did not cut her hair.

She seems taller than Akanen now, but still a bit shorter than Yuuka and Manaka. Last we know she grew to 164, she might be about 166 now?

19. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I like the pattern they're going with for their single campaigns. The mood is always light and warm. Just like for Sekai (twitter campaign) and Futari (school campaign) they actually involve themselves in the promotion.

• Nanachanzu unit is such a dork it's so adorable
    • Tons of great Naako moment. So happy that she seem less self-conscious and more active.
    • Yone's eyes really are pretty, esp in that close up shot towards the end of the campaign.
    • Oda has a future outside the idol world, she could be a comedian or a host, maybe both
    • Tsuchi is impressive, taking the time to watch the mv, Sawabe is funny making up lyrics for fukyouwaon
    • OdaMoto making a short appearance in the first part of the ep, Monta linking arms with Oda.
    • Risa, Neru not present in studio. Lots of new hairstyle, Pon and fuuchan looks great and Shida lost the split bangs, zuumin's will grow on me. Also, it maybe the hair but some of them looked like they lost a bit of weight but they still look healthy since we all know they eat a lot.

20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh? Perhaps because it's usually Zuumin with a ponytail and YuiPon who lets her hair down. I like YuiPon with a ponytail. Shows the pretty shape of her face.