TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Oda having to go to school/college had me creasing HAHA

2. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Is there any reason it's these members? But ahh Risa has a good sense of rhythm so she would make a good drummer :3 I think Mona also said she wanted to play the bass a while ago, bass and vocal SHIDA (double bass in the band???). Oda Nana in the band makes me think of Nojo in Nogidan :lol: known as variety character but also talented. I actually would love Miichan on guitar o_o

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  3. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    miichan on guitar.
    man i dont think my heart would be able to take the cuteness. especially with her smile

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@saekokuga874 if you watch this week episode of Keyakake, they mentioned it during the episode

5. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I just realized :^^;: I'm gonna go watch it now, thanks!

6. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Keyakidan!
    woooo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

8. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    • One thing I really love about KeyaKake is Sawabe's stories about the documentaries he was in. His story about when he was thrown over a cliff and only his one foot is tied to the rope on the edge of the cliff killed me :lol:
    • Lucky Neru getting the bass. I'm all for that band!
    • Risa was so kakkoi when she talked about playing the drums.
    • Saito worrying about when she graduates from Keyaki worries me. Usually when you think about the end of things, it ends up being bad for your mental health. I'd rather she enjoys every moment for the time being.
    • Oda Nana did well this episode, despite her having to leave early lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

I can't get enough of this bully-able Harada. Always in the bully-zone, either from members and MC. She wants a bag but they keep referring to children's bag. (her way of speaking is a little different in this episode, like she just got a mouth surgery and had husky voice).
    Again with nonsense Risa, now get titled as a Mistress. "I want to go to Hawaii just to play, can I invite 3 of my friends too?"
    All of them are interesting in their own way. Sugai's burden as a captain with her mental weakness, Oda's complex, Fuu-chan... Eternity?!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

10. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    • I wonder who was the one that kept saying "yamete" when nanako was freaking out
    • Why only oda had to go early for school when the other 4 doesn't if they were the same age..?
    • Considering the relationship ep of keyakake, i wonder how yuipon feels that risa didn't include her for the trip [hehe]
    • In my opinion, yuuka's mental is actually strong, well, when the time needs it but goes wobbly at games of responsibilities :^^;:

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice band name :worthy: first they got Nogidan....now Keyakidan

12. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Shida's reaction when Risa included her in the Hawaii trip haha. These types of episodes are really casual but it's also great for learning more about each member. How they answer questions gives insight into their character. That "strong mentality training" Sawabe was talking about... I wonder if they'll get Sugai to do it lol kind of scared but would be exciting to watch o_O I was just thinking of a strong mentality competition but I realized that's the same as Akanen winning xD
    I really hope Keyakidan debuts in the future, since they already have members who know how to play. Add a keyboard and maybe even feature Naako and her violin! That would get us a variety of sound for a song~

13. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    I watched the last episode and Miyu wish could be granted if Japan expo invited Keyakizaka.

14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i wonder how is keyaki's fanbase in France,, the fans there should start doing a petition for them to be invited~!

I agree, I think she just has some perfectionist tendencies

Risa-sama on drums :cute: is the one i look forward to the most~!

15. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I agree that Yuuka is already strong mentally but I didn't know how to reply, you hit it right on the nail ^^ She feels like she has to reach a certain bar even tho she already does well, but it's good that she's a high aimer.

Risa would look sooo cool + her long bangs :blush: concentrating on an instrument always looks kakkoi

16. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    It was mentioned somewhere but Risa did say she liked Ashun right? I guess partly because ashun plays drums too. :D Shida on vocals made me think of band maid but then again there's Oda's tambourine so I don't think it's the right genre lol

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oda is the punching bag of the episode again and i'm okay with it lol
    • 98ers band!! They really seriously want to do it, eh? Why give Oda tambourine when she can handle the keyboard though...?
    • Fuuchan asking for "Eternity" so she can stay with everyone in Keyakizaka. Keyaki members are really scared of the inevitable graduation and disbandment eh?
    • Had a good laugh when Risa said she wanted to go to Hawaii with Manaka and Oda and one more member. Maybe the other member could be Pon, might as well turn it into something out of comical lol
    • Mon wanted all 21 of them to go to Paris? If only Paris (?) Expo called them like they did with Nogizaka....

18. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Maybe she said France because the expo called... CONSPIRACY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if they are looking for some1 to play keyboard, i think Sugai mentioned she was in a band and she played keyboard in her last band.

also from KeyaBingo, i listed a bunch of members with piano experiences and here they are :

Neru (14 years)
    Uemura (14 years)
    Berika (12 years)
    Yuipon (11 to 12 years)
    Nijika (11 years)
    Fuuchan (9 years)
    Sugai (9 years)
    Dani (8 years)
    Ozeki (6 years)
    Techi (6 years)
    Suzumoto (6 months)

Dani could learn from the Tambourine master (Gonzo)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  20. Akiyama

Akiyama Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    I'm very behind here - I just started watching KeyaKake again recently after a six month break - but I just watched the English Subbed version of episode 30, "Keyakizaka46 Loud Championship" which is one of the funniest episodes I've seen recently. First members are tested on how loud they can shout (with cakes for the loudest). Then the quietest members get help to become louder. Then Nagasawa, who is just turned 19, tells her tragic life story. Everyone is very themselves.

Now let me see if I can embed the video . . . this is only my second post.

Although Harada was my first Oshimen, now it's definitely equal between Hirate, Neru, Nagasawa, Yone-san and Aoi-chan. They're all fascinating to me.

I want to thank everyone who compiles the spreadsheets with links - I've found most of the episodes via the Nogizaka46 Masterlist or the Keyakizaka46 Masterlist. Some episodes that exist are not on there though. How can I help fix that?