1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @CutePanda Thanks for sharing! Rika is the cutest monster in existence!

2. MrTibbers

MrTibbers Kenkyuusei

あたらっぷ! Shida's impression was too funny haha. After not having an episode last week, they really made it up with this week's hilarious episode.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

3. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    You don't ask Risa-sama to do something embarrassing twice

[​IMG]

I feared for Yone for a split second ^^;

4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    finally had the time to watch it today~(20 minutes become 1 hour+ for me since i rewind pause rinse repeat to enjoy it fully :chuffed:)
    that suzumoto reaction and zoom + *boing* sfx effect [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    and manaka's atarappu lol
    [​IMG]
    apparently this is the makeup artist Mr.Atarashi (source: 2ch *i don't remember the link*)
    [​IMG]
    those fierce eyes [hehe] just as they described

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Neru chooses her band then this pops out

"The birth of 98ers band. Please look forward to their band activity"

IT'S OFFICIAL IT'S HAPPENING

DCnY-L-UwAEIFtK.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Does this mean Zuumin is back?!?!

7. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I'm in tokyo and almost missed this last night, i was so used to streaming keyakake live lol

The 98ers band have promising individuals, i'm still curious to know if Oda will really be playing the tambourine lol i wish zumin would come back soon

No Oda & Shida i already miss their reaction & comments.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

At least it looks as if they expect her back by the time the band starts working. I look forward to this effort with eagerness and a bit of worry. Playing an instrument is not something you can learn to do overnight. Neru can play the piano, so I guess she'll grasp the music, but the physical aspects of making the chords and getting the right sound may be a challenge.

9. glsone

glsone Member

I wouldn't count on seeing Keyadan perform anytime soon. And even when they do they won't be particularly any good. With Nogidan all the girls had already started playing their instruments before becoming idols. And even then it took years after they formed the band before they are finally what you could consider good at them.

Starting completely from first time picking up an instrument to actually performing, while navigating an already busy schedule that does not invite itself to ample practice time, is a long long haul. It'll be cool when it finally works out though. The part of Nogizakas last christmas live with Nogidan providing live instrumentation for a set was really awesome. One of my favorite idol performances ever really. And Keyakizakas music leads itself to live instrumentation much better than Nogizakas.

10. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Them doing the TT pose
    vlcsnap-2017-06-19-07h50m57s044.png

11. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    As a bass player, I can say that picking it up is not super difficult. The basics are easy. It's when you get super technical that it becomes hard. I have faith in Neru though lol

Excited for the 98ers! I wanna see Risa lose it on drums

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm still hoping that they'll let Oda play the piano instead lol

Yeah glad to see that they didn't forget about Zuumin

I also happy to see them trying to cut their dependency to Oda Fuu Manaka, none of the three speaks this episode

13. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    :blink: Tbh, I wasn't expecting this to actually happen with these members. They have two members who are going to be busy (Risa and Neru), and popular members Shida and Yui who are also in other units. I'm also a bit sad that Habu couldn't be included since she played the guitar a bit before but argh, that 98er theme.

I love Nogidan though and wish they were more active, so I'm super happy about a Keyaki band! I feel like Risa would be good at the drum basics since she can naturally catch a rhythm (good dancer) but as a beginner, hope she can handle the pressure to support the band in live performance :^^;: Especially since they've already got so many eyes looking their way, must be nerve-wracking when they play for the first time as a band. I didn't know Zumiko would be a band member, now I'm not sure about their positions cause I expected Shida and Oda to be double vocals. Neru looked good holding that bass, though I seriously wished they could've dedicated an entire location shoot inside a music store. Maybe they could do it in the future with all the band members. I want to see Koike defy expectations and be an awesome lead xD

Imagine hearing Otona wa Shinjitekurenai with them playing live, I think that's what I'm looking forward to the most rn - it's not even a proper announcement, I think I'm being to hopeful/expecting :^^;: And yes, might not even happen for at least a year.

14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I'm most curious of Risa's drum ability! it really is the most important position of the band, since Nogidan has Asuka as a backbone who's drum level is quite high, to hold everything together.
    and of course excited to see Neru and Koike on lead guitar and bass(since I was a music student who plays both guitar and bass, so my eyes will be on them!o_O).
    they definitely need Zuumin though since she's the most experienced in actually performing with an instrument in front of a crowd
    I'm happy that Keyadan is actually going to happen but don't want them to rush ! get practice time in as much as they can.

+personal opinion, I really wish or want to see Hirate pick up an instrument maybe a guitar in the future.. would look so badass on her i think.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    We can have 98ers band and Yuuka leading the Keyaki band!

16. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

- Uemura baba's vacum cleaner
    - glad to see Shiori back and join the conversation, "Yone iru?" is cute
    - Neru mistaken guitar for bass :lol:
    - Sendai ojou-sama 'ordinary' reaction for neru's bass price
    170619 Keyakizaka46 - Keyakitte, Kakenai ep085 3Mbps.mp4_snapshot_24.04_[2017.06.19_19.08.43].jpg
    - when sawabe said NG Bass :^^;:

17. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    that is the first thing that comes to my mind when they said they want to form a band. i think that is the perfect song to start

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wouldn't it be a bit tough for first timers? But, then again, these girls may surprise us. I really want to watch them perform. I wish KobaYui could join them.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Neru brings her bass with her to the backstage of Showroom that just finishes, she practices as they wait for their time to start.

So we can guess that they've begun practicing!

20. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    the song itself isn't really that hard to be honest, that's why i think its a good place to start. and yeah, i also would love to see kobayashi in there, but unfortunately she wasn't born in 98, so she's pretty much out