1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

TV / Radio [Keyakitte, Kakenai?] - 2015.10.04 ~

Discussion in 'Keyakizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    the song itself isn't really that hard to be honest, that's why i think its a good place to start. and yeah, i also would love to see kobayashi in there, but unfortunately she wasn't born in 98, so she's pretty much out

2. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagasawa Nanako
    ^
    Agreed, otona its not that complicated for a song. Guitar and bass part is basic chords, the only tricky part imo is the drum, it has quite alot of up beat in the bass drum.

3. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Yeah, Otona seems tough ^^; I was thinking it'll happen but probably not the first song? PARCO just played on my shuffled music and I realized that'd be a better song to start!

If they're practicing already (and even bringing it to showroom) maybe the band will perform sooner than we think o_O

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

5. C-rulean

C-rulean Kenkyuusei

I watch the drama. Quite interesting.. Currently waiting for ep 10.

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Tapatalk

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

@C-rulean just finished 1st episode and watching the 2nd episode. Sawabe-San got a supporting role in this drama and so far so good

fanart of this week Keyakake

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017 at 10:28 AM