1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@YuNcHuNsA --
    That struck me, too. I hope the brand names mean they are making some money now. I think they are. Unless fake Coach is available in Japan, too. Lol.

2. glsone

glsone Member

If you look at what girls it is that had them it's the who's who of Keyakizaka modeling aside from Techi. They were probably gifts from shops or magazines. It helps them in return when high profile girls are seen being stylish like that.

3. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

- Ah, the surprise bag check episode this time...
    - Wow, Sugai-sama sure likes the horsies, huh? :hehe: Also, I wonder if Mii-chan's jealous of Habu's gift to Yukka. I smell new triangle!
    - Probably need to re-watch it with subs, but for now nothing else seem to stand out much. Not bad episode, but not great either.
    - Techi seems to be at the back row, so I'm assuming this was recorded prior to her recent voice recovery? She may be quietly re-charging herself, I guess.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i was hoping they would check Mona, Risa, Neru, Suzumoto, Uemura, Yuipon, Techi and Miichan's bag in this episode :^^;:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  5. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    well thanks to quick subs she said the coach belonged to her mother before~

6. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Well Sugai owning a coach is no surprise, but let's talk about Mona's LV! if it isn't a hand me down then we can all say the girls are living "comfortably"

7. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    pretty sure it's a hand me down (they don't make that model anymore, M51170) So she couldn't have brought it new. if she did buy it, it's 2nd hand and they usually go for 2-3 hundred (kinda reasonable).

8. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @Koroshiraishi Ok that calms me down a bit lol thanks!

@ariadne32391 thanks for sharing! Let's just hope Rika doesn't keep half opened choco drinks in her bag anymore lol

I knew Furla was high end but didn't know it cost that much.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@ariadne32391 -- Thank you for that! Exactly what I wanted to know.

I hope Mona was able to find that Vuitton bag in one of the vintage clothing stores she likes and get it for less than its lowest price of ~$600. Yukka's briefcase looked like exactly what she should have, and seemed good-looking and well-made. Worth the ~$500? Interesting and reasonable that both the known ojousamas -- Yukka and Akanen -- had good-brand $500 bags. And that Mii-chan and Naako stayed below $50. Neru's $100 MHL cotton canvas bag seemed right for her, too.

I found Tsucchi's perplexity over Uemuu's frilly bag pleasantly ridiculous. Rina-chan really does love Larme style, as she has said she does. And the bag is nice for what it is -- which is not something to go with a Fukyouwaon uniform, lol. So Pe's bag (MiuMiu, which is Prada) is priced at well over $1000.... As @Tuturu said, that seems dangerous, for her. Lol.

Is it okay for me to express all these figures in US dollars? I'm just thinking of something many people around the world have a sense of. I'm afraid JPY requires a bit of translation. But maybe that would be better, anyway.

By the way, after the upset in some quarters over how Neru treated Yukka on Showroom, I was struck by how much worse the way they were all treated in this show was: seize your personal bag and rifle through it like a thief, laughing at what we find and broadcasting it to the world, over your objections. Yukka really was worried when the notebook came out. I don't think the show was amusing enough to warrant the invasion, but I guess that's what you sign up for when you become an idol.

10. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I see a pattern in KeyaKitte where they always re-use and stretch out something that was previously entertaining. Yone's dislike for sharing food, Naako's sudden bag check. It was nice when it was unexpected, but making one or two episodes of them.. :confused: feeling not as enthusiastic because I'm never really into bag checks when it comes to variety, too much personal belongings. Felt bad for Sugai >< Tho, did like the strengthening of YukkaNen's oujo status haha. Pretty sure they chose the members on purpose, some staff pressing the alarm.

The next episode looks amazing though! Great idea to have them compete for a location shoot :awesome: extra content and high tension aside from just giving them a free ride like Naako and Pe's.

11. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yes let's hope she doesn't. lol

No problem. I was just on youtube and this was on my recommended vids. lol

Reading the comments though, most are shocked by Berika's extremely expensive bag. Speculations even started that she also comes from an affluent background. They also noted that the infamous 'carry bag' she forgot in the station also looked expensive. lol

It is possible though, she never did have a part-time job.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  12. Isaac H

Well, this is just a variety show pattern apparently. I've seen this exact "baggage check" episode on NogiDoko before (same with "surprise fashion check" episode). Doesn't make it right, I suppose, if everything was really unplanned and invasive on this pre-recorded TV show.

Also on the similar NogiDoko track: there's some contents/footage cut from air because the contents were deemed to private. Apparently management stepped in and said this and that can't go on air. I can't remember what episode from the top of my head, but I believe it had something to do with Hashimoto. So if it really was damaging, embarassing or too private, someone would've stepped in. At least I believe so.

What we've got to see in the episode was really...pretty tame, to be honest. This wasn't a particularly memorable episode to me anyway.

Writing staff fatigue? I feel any show would hit that wall eventually. Re-using or stretching ideas to breaking point does seem like the usual pattern after a while...as I stated elsewhere, I had that feeling of "hey, this feels like a rehash" during other shows I watched.

Based on some previous "survey" episodes, it does seem like the show's budget is less than its sister group show. That might limit to what they can actually do, content-wise.

Probably need some kind of spark to make it interesting again. Maybe involve the Hiraganas more. I don't know, I'm merely speculating here...as a fan, selfishly I just want the show to succeed and keep on going for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  13. glsone

glsone Member

Could have been worse. During Nogizakas very first bag check they went through the members phones also. All the stuff Nogis went through to get them where they are today and make life easier for the Keyakis, haha.

Part of the show lasting a long time is going to require some of these slower episodes. They need to save budget, save the really good ideas, etc for the right times. And honestly it's going to rely on the girls to make these episodes better. They seem to only get excited when topics they really want to do show up. Part of being pro entertainers is being able to get the audience interested even when they themselves may not be. They still aren't very good at that with a few exceptions.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Isaac H

All good points, @glsone - I agree with them. I don't really mind and actually kind of expecting these "slower" or less exciting episodes.

Sometimes I forget that Keyaki been around...less than 2 years, right? Or close to that...so they'll need to gain that experience and develop their composure as entertainers. Hopefully, in time, the Keyaki-chans will grow and shine brighter. :)

15. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    you actually think it's real? [hehe]

nothing gets done or aired without management's approval (they do have to maintain their idol's image)
    I remember in nogibingo when they did the sleeping creep to see how members sleep, which was later reveal in outtakes to be all staged cause management would never allow it.

they were probably told before hand about the show and 'prep' their bags. :blush:

16. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I know it's not exact, but I just figure a dollar is about 100 yen and move the decimal two places to left.

17. Isaac H

Agreed. You explained it better than my attempt to do so.
    Also, your example here gave me flashbacks - I remember being so weirded-out by Sayuringo's sleeping pose.

18. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @Isaac H ^ when I saw the cat pose on the camping episode of Nigodoko (3rd single campaign-ish?), I thought, "Wow, she really woke up early to do that" lolol

Ahh, I forgot to consider their budget. But if their budget doesn't increase, does that mean the show isn't increasing in viewer ratings? Not sure how these things work. I guess I was just lucky enough to only watch the most interesting episodes of Nogidoko and Nogichuu :^^;:

I think involving the Hiraganas more is a great idea - they seem to have more orthodox(?) idol reactions and seem more approachable.

You could call me a novice because I never considered the possibility the show might get cancelled. It seems so important for the 48/46 groups... I hope it runs for a long time, too or gets an update like Nogichuu.

The bolded point especially, though all of your post was great info.

If it's in exchange for the majority to become pro entertainers, I would rather endure the slow episodes in between (and trust in Oda, Fuu) :^^;: I'm sure they'll gradually reach that point but I hope it'll take a while - their obvious likes and dislikes that contribute to their naturalness is one of the big points of attractiveness for me. It's like they're being mannered, but you can totally tell when they're not into something lol

19. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think it was in nogibingo, where they were playing the chess(?) game to see if they lie about facts on themselves, shiraishi outed her for faking that sleep pose.

I think they need to do more games/pranks on the show. I doesn't really cost them that much (well maybe for the prize, but how much can pastry cost :p) the show still entertaining, but they need show to get the girl interacting more. And for a talk show where most of the girls don't wanna talk on camera, physical activities is a good option.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I certainly hope so. Some of the reactions seemed more natural than I thought they could act, but I'll watch again, in hopes that it becomes clearer that they know what is coming.

Definitely, management keeps close watch on their idols' images, but I guess I just have to accept that they are going to do things that embarrass the idols, thinking that fans like it. This fan doesn't, but maybe I'm in the minority.

It's definitely a thing in idol entertainment that the line between real and faked gets vague. Idols appeal by (1) their performances, and (2) their actual persons. Hard for us (and maybe them) to know where one leaves off and the other begins. But part of my enjoyment is believing we are seeing some real things about the members, so I'm going to keep believing that, lol.

I find KeyaKake almost always entertaining, and least entertaining when the show concept is most calculated. I enjoy the quiet shows where there is more talk and I can feel more of the members' personalities. The quietness of this show is part of what makes me prefer it to NogiChuu. Also, I like the fact that these members are less professional about everything, and (the illusion of?) their reactions being real is stronger.

Part of me actually does not want them to become pro entertainers. I'd rather they stayed more real. The professionalism of 48 groups and Nogi does put me off, actually. Reality is always better than fakery, for me.

Me, too. Close enough. But making the translation from Yen to Euros or Pounds or Rupiah might be a bit more complex.