1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    wah. this monarisa episode felt like a middle-aged ladies trip but in the best way possible.

i didn't really feel it before, but i'm sad for the girls who don't get to go on location shoots. like i frowned whenever the camera was on moriya.

2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Risa is unbelievably gorgeous... and yes, the two of them really click. They're both a bit insane... LoL :rofl:

3. Ryuukaze

Ryuukaze Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    lol, this week eps really full of fun. Mona and Risa, they really enjoy it, quite rare to see Risa laughing and screaming that hard. :D
    But the expression of the other girls looked sad, they seemed want to join those two...:(:( espesially Nen & Monta

4. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    It's funny to remind of how they were back in the first few eps of Keyakake... [hehe]

5. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I'm kinda surprised they made all these location shoots individual episodes, they could have made it a double special or something...it's a lot of shows for everyone sitting in the studio not even counting the rika/naako ep~

6. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    I feel that they should let all the girls who didn't get paired all go on a group outing together.

7. Ryuukaze

Ryuukaze Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    ^ i agree, if i'm not mistaken there are 5 pairings formed, and if each pair get their own eps there's still 3 more eps to go. so how does the other members feel seeing those location shoots? i think it's kinda cruel to them...

8. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    send all the single girls to the reptile cafe [hehe]
    it's a location shoot, but it's not a reward :p

I've been saying that all the ones that didn't get paired all look sad while watching the paired have fun. but i think this week has to be too much, seeing them have that much fun compared to Sugai and Habu's 'survivor' shoot.

9. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    And that 20000-yen dinner (lunch?)

10. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

I was also stunned at the 20 000 yen bill total. Nagahama Neru's face says "That's bloody expensive!!!"
    I just looked up フカヒレ which is Shark fin soup. Apparently, its an expensive and luxurious food by the Chinese usually served at weddings and banquets.
    Gordon Ramsay says it is bland and tasteless. Hunting a shark is definitely not an easy feat so i guess that's why its expensive.
    The other item was lobster which is pricey.

For those knowledgeable in Chinese cuisine, if you could elaborate why Shark fin soup is a delicacy and expensive, please do.

G. Ramsay tries Shark fin soup in Taiwan.

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The shark fin itself is tasteless. The taste comes from the soup. The shark fin is for texture only. Just like bird nest soup. IMHO, at least.

12. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    food is only a delicacy if 'rich' people decides to eat it. lobster was prison food cause no one but the ultra poor would eat it and look how expensive it is now. The MC were right, they should've just split it. seeing the size per serving, one would've been enough. Usually it's just a few 'strands' in soup, but that looked like whole one (or maybe half a big fin)

on another note, I would've loved to see them holding the 'fuzzy' ako :p

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Shida-Risa going my pace as always, this one made me remember the episode when they did a gourmet review and the MCs like, "are you both using drugs?"

I quite enjoy their trip although some things are a bit cringey because they're doing it "my pace".

14. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    So keyakake got 1 hour sp apparently , wonder why???

15. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    For the next episode? Or one later on?

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Zuumin return! Some sort of crash course to what she missed.
    or new hiraganas! Would be insanly fast but who knows....

17. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    After the yukata episode , so 2 weeks from now

with zuumin active in blog and keyamessage recently, that's possible .
    probaly not New hiragana unless they start shooting after the official annoucement

Edit : i just remember that kojichuu announced 1 hour SP and it turn to be Nogi X Keya .
    So there is a possibility . Nogi 3rd gen VS hiragana maybe

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  18. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    The 1 hour special is a Karaoke Battle between Kanji and Hiragana and of course they will be in Yukata. lol The Karaoke battle will be Summer-themed songs. :) I am excited for this. I actually love Kanji vs Hiragana. Also, more airtime for Hiragana.

Source

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

if the sp episode was made for zuumin, it was probably made for her graduation ceremony as said on rumors:^^;:

i just wish for more Lol moments for us to laugh [hehe] some sports, or some challenge, or maybe episode of camping:^O^:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If Zumiko is graduating, that would be a tragic loss.
    Not something I'm expecting, but I'm bracing myself anyway.